RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Clubbing Joan

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Joan, I have it on my toes. They are curved and changed color. I have Organic Evening Primrose Oil. When I shower I place some on my nails. I also mix part Organic Olive Oil with some Organic Evening Primrose and a drop of Vit E (really natural) not sold in stores. This mix I use on my skin , face, elbows. a little goes a long way. Now, do not go home and start mixing oils. I did a lot of reading even to get to the right stuff.

I have only started with this. So far cuticles are smoother.

God Bless !!

dragonflymcs

Mayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ IRD +14

Clubbing> To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com> Date: Saturday, May 24, 2008, 2:20 PM> > O.K. while we are on the subject, let me complain. My fingers and toes continue to club so that now I look freakish. Today, I wore a pair of shoes from last year. They were so uncomfortable that I kept pulling them off to see if there was anything stuck down in my shoe. Finally noticed that my toes all look like ET. Weird! > Hugs, Joyce D.> > Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 > Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc)

Rejected for Transplant 2006 > .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16 > > > > > > > > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> Give to a good cause with every e-mail. Join the i'm Initiative from Microsoft.>I also have clubbing on my toes. My toes hurt soo much, I have trouble finding shoes that don't hurt my feet. I have had problems with this for years. My toenails are really thick it is hard to cut them. Now I have one toenail that is turning black.I recently noticed that my cuticles on my fingers are cracking and bleeding. I am always carrying band-aids to put on them. My fingernails are also breaking all the time. I never thought about this being clubbing.Jo Ann UIP Sept