RemedySpot.com

Re: Re:Kathy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I am in Fl. southeast coast. Where are you ? If you do not mind me asking.

God Bless !!

dragonflymcs

Mayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ IRD +14

< Click on me !!

Questions> > > > > > > > > > Over

the course of several months of reading posts, I have tried to decipher the many acronyms that are used, but not all of them. For some time I couldn't understand why so many of you had an SOB in your family, but eventually (several months), being of quick mind, I decided it meant Shortness of Breath. I hope I'm correct. Following are some I am too dull to figure out:> >  > > 1. VATS & VATS surgery> >  > > 2. HRCTS> >  > > 3. NSIP vs IPF> >  > > 4. SATS ( I think statistics but usually I see that as STATS, like in baseball)> >  > > 5. PFTS> >  > > 6. RLS> >  > > 7. Inogen POC> >

> > 8. CPAP> >  > > 9. AI> >  > > 10.. RA> >  > > 11. DX> >  > > A final question: many of the posts I open have no message. I picked up that for some the message is limited to the subject line. Is the lack of a message a mistake in transmitting or am I missing something associated with opening the post?> >  > > Jack> > IPF 6/05 - USP 5/08> > > > > > > > Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment â¤" with a Canadian perspective.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________

_________ _________ ___> Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment â¤" with a Canadian perspective.>