RemedySpot.com

Re: Sleep Apnea

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Joy,

So good to see your name pop up. Are you taking a sleep aid. I take a Xanax before bedtime and it settles me down a little. Also take an Ambien. I just don't sleep much. I dread nights. I would rather be awake. Weird, huh?

Have you thought of a wheelchair for festivals, etc. I hate it, but I just cannot walk very long. I think the lack of 02 getting to our extremeties make them hurt. Then the dull pain makes us sooooo tired.

Take care of you.

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16>> It's interesting all the talk about sleep apnea....it must be a very > common thing for people with PF, I guess. I have been using > my "snorkle" CPAP for a couple months now. I don't get any better > sleep..in fact I was up and down until 2 a.m., not uncommon. My legs > bother me and I get restless. I'm tired, not sleepy. My mind runs > through a million themes....Some nights I sleep pretty well. > Today I got up at 11 a.m....catching upon not sleeping last night, or > the night before I guess.> My CPAP setting is at 3. I might try the face mask, just covers the > nose, not the mouth. I don't like the feeling of it...the snorkle type > is comfortable for me. But the snorkle does come off during the night > and that may not be a good thing!> We went to Folk Life festival here in Seattle and I barely make it > around....the thought of wandering around here and there tires me! I > have little energy for taking walks...legs hurt, ankles hurt.> Well, enough of me - since it's now after noon guess I'd better take > my shower and get going into the day!!> Joy / Seattle>