RemedySpot.com

Bruce has been heard from!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi everybody,

Just wanted you all to know I just heard from our road warrior Bruce. He sounds great and says his trip is going well and he feels good!

We've made plans to have lunch together on Tuesday. I'm sooooo looking forward to it!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Guest guest

MB....oh do tell Bruce hello for me and I miss him on board. The newbies need him.

BTW.....how is it going with the info for the newbies he has been working on??

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Hi everybody,

Just wanted you all to know I just heard from our road warrior Bruce. He sounds great and says his trip is going well and he feels good!

We've made plans to have lunch together on Tuesday. I'm sooooo looking forward to it!

Beth

Guest guest

MB....tell Bruce Hello from me too!

Irene

---- Original Message ----

To: Breathe-Support

Sent: Sun, 25 May 2008 8:21 pm

Subject: Re: Bruce has been heard from!

MB....oh do tell Bruce hello for me and I miss him on board. The newbies need him.

BTW.....how is it going with the info for the newbies he has been working on??

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.

Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Hi everybody,

Beth

Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment – with a Canadian perspective.

Guest guest

Aw, and there was me thinking that he was misbehaving and causing a riot whereever he went

How are you doing?

Love Ze xx> >> > MB....tell Bruce Hello from me too!> > Irene> > > > ---- Original Message ----> > From: Sher Bauman bofus@> > To: Breathe-Support > > Sent: Sun, 25 May 2008 8:21 pm> > Subject: Re: Bruce has been heard from!> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > MB....oh do tell Bruce hello for me and I miss him on board. The newbies need him.> > > > BTW.....how is it going with the info for the newbies he has been working on??> > > > ?> > > > ?Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.> > ?Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > > > > > > > Bruce has been heard from!> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Hi everybody,> > > > Just wanted you all to know I just heard from our road warrior Bruce. He sounds great and says his trip is going well and he feels good!> > > > We've made plans to have lunch together on Tuesday. I'm sooooo looking forward to it!> > > > ?> > > > Beth? > > > > Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06> > > > ?> > > > Change everything. Love and Forgive?? ?> > > > ?> > > > ?> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ________________________________________________________________________> > Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment ? with a Canadian pers pective.> >> > > > > > > ________________________________________________________________________> Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment ? with a Canadian perspective.>

Guest guest

lol!

I'm OK, on pain meds, the inflammation and pain is acting up again with my Crohn's Pred 30mg isn't helping.

Trying to rest as much as possible. I decided to have a Sleep Apnea Study as suggested by my lung dr. The

bruises from my hands are disappearing and I don't look multi-coloured anymore lol, the bruises are from blood

tests before they decided to insert the PICC Line. My home care is nurse is wonderful, I see her every Friday.

PF is doing OK at the moment.

I cooked food for the whole week, I'm not sure I'll be eating a lot, until the inflammation and pain is reduced. I

burned my blueberry muffins last night....

Irene

PF 03/07 Raynaud's Disease 09/07

Crohn's Disease 03/95 Small Bowel Obstruction 04/08

---- Original Message ----

To: Breathe-Support

Sent: Mon, 26 May 2008 10:53 am

Subject: Re: Bruce has been heard from!

Aw, and there was me thinking that he was misbehaving and causing a riot whereever he went

How are you doing?

Love Ze xx

> >

> > MB....tell Bruce Hello from me too!

> > Irene

> >

> > ---- Original Message ----

> > From: Sher Bauman bofus@

> > To: Breathe-Support

> > Sent: Sun, 25 May 2008 8:21 pm

> > Subject: Re: Bruce has been heard from!

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > MB....oh do tell Bruce hello for me and I miss him on board. The newbies need him.

> >

> > BTW.....how is it going with the info for the newbies he has been working on??

> >

> > ?

> >

> > ?Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.

> > ?Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

> >

> >

> >

> > Bruce has been heard from!

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Hi everybody,

> >

> > Just wanted you all to know I just heard from our road warrior Bruce. He sounds great and says his trip is going well and he feels good!

> >

> > We've made plans to have lunch together on Tuesday. I'm sooooo looking forward to it!

> >

> > ?

> >

> > Beth?

> >

> > Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

> >

> > ?

> >

> > Change everything. Love and Forgive?? ?

> >

> > ?

> >

> > ?

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ________________________________________________________________________

> > Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment ? with a Canadian pers pective.

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________________________________________________

> Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment ? with a Canadian perspective.

>

Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment – with a Canadian perspective.