RemedySpot.com

Another question

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I have a question for the group, though I don't know if anyone replied to my last question, that's how far behind I am. But anyway, can't hurt to ask. I know some of you have said you can't sit because of your hip. I'm not sure if this is what is happening to me but it hurts on the right side of my body when I am sitting/laying in bed. It's like below my lower back...kind of top of right cheek <blushing...lol>. I even tried putting a soft blanket to sit on, on top of my featherbed mattress, and it still hurts. Any ideas? I'm probably going to have to sign off for the night soon, feeling really miserable, so I hope everyone is doing well and hope to catch up this weekend.

<hugs> Lori

Guest guest

I know some of you have said you can't sit because of your hip. I'm not sure if this is what is happening to me but it hurts on the right side of my body when I am sitting/laying in bed.

Lori,

I am one of the ones who are having trouble sitting because of the RSD being in my hip, and yes also when I am sitting or laying in bed, my only solution was to find a very soft pillow and use it as a brace and I have even sat on it. It helps some but not a lot, I am hoping that since you asked this question we will find a better answer.

Take care,

Lin

Guest guest

Lin,

Thank you for answering my question, I appreciate it. It was hard for me to ask and not trying to embarass anyone, so thank you. I tried sitting on a pillow too, it didn't do much. Heat helped some and then I try to lean to the left for part of the time. I hope someone has a better solution too, if it really gets bothersome I don't know what I will be able to do.

It seems that you are doing better with your cough from the posts I've read, I hope you are having a nice weekend. Take care and I'll talk to you soon.

<hugs> Lori

Guest guest

I found a back door into my email, and I'm trying to play catch-up (which is not looking too promising at the moment ;)) so I don't mean to jump in here, but I too have a really hard time sitting up, due to pain not just in the hip, but my back as well. I mean, I do it anyway cause it's not like there are a whole lot of options. However, one of my greatest salvations has been my papasan chair. You know, the big circular ones with the huge pillow.... I keep another chair in front of it, or a hassock to put my legs up on, and the angle of the chair itself takes the pressure off the lower back/hip area. Dunno if that helps you out or not, but I thought I'd offer it up.

Tricia Schlosser wrote:

I know some of you have said you can't sit because of your hip. I'm not sure if this is what is happening to me but it hurts on the right side of my body when I am sitting/laying in bed.

Lori,

I am one of the ones who are having trouble sitting because of the RSD being in my hip, and yes also when I am sitting or laying in bed, my only solution was to find a very soft pillow and use it as a brace and I have even sat on it. It helps some but not a lot, I am hoping that since you asked this question we will find a better answer.

Take care,

Lin

• 3 years later...
Guest guest

This whole thing came about because in January, it was thought that I

was having an appendicitis attack, so that's why I had an MRI in the

first place, which went up toward my lungs and they found a " spot " on

my lower right lobe. So, a CT was scheduled for 4/18, and that's how,

when the CT went up a little further, the scarring was found.

Does anyone know if the spot has any relationship to the scarring, or

if those are two separate issues?

Guest guest

Hi again Alana,

It would be difficult for us to help you with this one. It would depend on the meaning of 'spot' in context with the entire conversation. You would need to take it up with the people who took the scan in the first place I think.

Sorry I can't be more help

Love Ze xx>> This whole thing came about because in January, it was thought that I > was having an appendicitis attack, so that's why I had an MRI in the > first place, which went up toward my lungs and they found a "spot" on > my lower right lobe. So, a CT was scheduled for 4/18, and that's how, > when the CT went up a little further, the scarring was found.> Does anyone know if the spot has any relationship to the scarring, or > if those are two separate issues?>