RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Beth.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

MB, Make a little information sigh and ask if you can post it in the office. That is what I wanted to do. I know other lung patients in the area need one. Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida  ♡Happy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God.Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God.Every moment, thank God. I was very surprised to find that a face to face support group did not exist at Duke. When I see Dr. on next month it's one of the things I'm going to talk to him and to Terry (my patient care coordinator).  With all the ILD patients they have it does seem like there would be some interest, huh? Beth Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Change everything. Love and Forgive       Re: Beth.It just dawned on me. With so many patients in NC. You could start your own face to face support group. Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida  ♡Happy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God.Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God.Every moment, thank God.Hi Jack, First off, I am so sorry you needed to find us but welcome to the Air Family. I hope you know you will be very close to Beth, she is such a sweet person and very knowledgeable about our disease. You'll have to look her up. I think you will be happy about getting out of the cold winters also. I also have IPF- 2004 UIP 3-2008 I would like to know why they bother with the UIP DX after the IPF for 3½ years . I think that was enough. I am 65 and just lovin life. Could be better if I could breathe a bit better. My shopping is severely hampered.I will be praying for you and adding you to my prayer box.You can go to the home page and then to photos and have a look. We are ALL so SPECIAL.  Add a picture. We're a nosy lot.God Bless you with strength to fight this fight.Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida  ♡Happy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God.Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God.Every moment, thank God.Hello to all you wonderful members of Breath Support.  I have been reading your postings for several months, getting to know you and taking in all the knowledge and wisdom you have collectively.  I know most of you fairly well now, forming a visual image of you and imagining the sound of your voice from your postings.  Each person's post is unique and each voice is distinct. My name is Jack Marshall.  I was diagnosed with IPF in June 2005.  A recent biopsy changed that to UIP, although I haven't been able to determine the difference, if any.  My condition appears to be fairly stable.  My only problems are the eternal cough and a continuously runny nose.  My o2 readings remain in the 96 - 98 range.  So far, I have no limitations on my activities except mountain climbing. Personal notes:  I am 79, although I have no idea how I got there.  I work full time managing my busines with the support of a wonderful and devoted staff, one of whom is a former nurse.  In addition to the business I am a playwright and author. Before the year ends, I will have disposed of my properties here in Maine and will relocate to Pittsboro, NC, 20 minutes from Duke University and Dr. on.  I hope to participate in some of their trials and receive some of their expert medical advise. When I read of your trials and tribulations, which are so much greater than mine, I feel helpless and wish I could give you some solace.  At the same time I doubt my worthiness to be member of this group but hope you will accept me anyway. JackIPF 6/05 UIP 5/08