RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: A ray of sunshine

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Oh I somedays think IF I just had a baby to hold it would right the world.. She is pure sunshine. I just hate to think you are going through this creepy crud stuff. Did the Doc give you ANYTHING for the itch. Jesus and I have had some good talks about you lately. The only way we can go through all this is His Grace and Mercies. Are you running and fever with this ? I hope you come through this SOOOOON.  Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida  Happy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God.Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God.Every moment, thank God. Peggy,Isn't she just the most beautiful baby???  I am so glad that I am not allergic to that kind of sunshine.  I was feeling so sad about my new ruling about the sunshine....then God sent me that picture of a most beautiful sunsine.  Wow! Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997    Bronchiectasis 2004    Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc)  Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you.  Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands.  Isaiah 49: 15-16> > here you go> A little ray of sunshine> for my air family> > <005.jpg>> Brett Bowser> familial UIP/IPF 11/07 40 Mi.>

Guest guest

Joyce... I'm wondering if OTC Hydro-Cortisone cream (for itching) would work? Do you have any you could try in a small space? At least it's not so expensive.

I can close my eyes and see your 'picture'.

Sometimes I get miffed at God because you have such a burden and then I remember you're alive and you're still funny and you're still the core of who you are and we're still getting the blessings of knowing you. AND, you still feel the love of soooooo many people.

I guess I'll keep praying. I'm remembering too that if God gives us something to do He prepares a way to do it.

Love ya.

MamaSher, age 69.IPF 3-06,NSIP 4-08. OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: A ray of sunshine

Peggy,

Yes, I have a steroid cream. Since the rash is all over....it doesn't last long. It is prescription so it isn't cheap. It really helps, but doesn't keep the itching down until time to do it again. It takes forever to smear stuff all over.

We need smaller babies to hold than . Brett said she wanted to explore not be held. You only have about 4 months, then they are off. My sister has three great grands and three on the way. I don't think I am ready for that.

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16> >> > here you go> > A little ray of sunshine> > for my air family> >> > <005.jpg>> > Brett Bowser> > familial UIP/IPF 11/07 40 Mi.> >>

Guest guest

Oh yes, and Sher, she is VERY important to this board. Course girl, so are you !!!!! K IllinoisSher Bauman wrote: Joyce... I'm wondering if OTC Hydro-Cortisone cream (for itching) would work? Do you have any you could try in a small space? At least it's not so expensive. I can close my eyes and see your 'picture'. Sometimes I get miffed at God because you have such a burden and then I remember you're alive and you're still funny and you're still the core of who you are and we're still getting the blessings of knowing you. AND, you still feel the love of soooooo many people. I guess I'll keep praying. I'm remembering too that if God gives us something to do He prepares a way to do it. Love ya. MamaSher, age 69.IPF 3-06,NSIP 4-08. OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! Re: A ray of sunshine Peggy, Yes, I have a steroid cream. Since the rash is all over....it doesn't last long. It is prescription so it isn't cheap. It really helps, but doesn't keep the itching down until time to do it again. It takes forever to smear stuff all over. We need smaller babies to hold than . Brett said she wanted to explore not be held. You only have about 4 months, then

they are off. My sister has three great grands and three on the way. I don't think I am ready for that. Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16> >> > here you go> > A little ray of sunshine> > for my air family> >> > <005.jpg>> > Brett Bowser>

> familial UIP/IPF 11/07 40 Mi.> >> K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14