RemedySpot.com

Mama Sher....you're the sweetest!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Mama Sher,

It felt like a warm blessing to receive your T at 3 yesterday. What a precious and thoughtful thing to do! Your e-mails are always uplifting, and spoken right from your heart. You seem like the most comfortable person in the world to be around. Without pretense, just you. Seeing your name on the return address made me smile. You are a very special lady, Mama Sher. I'm so thankful God has brought us together through this group. May you feel God smiling warmly on you Mama Sher. Your love and care brighten the world and shine for Him.

love, Jean

Guest guest

Jean....your emails are uplifting as well and always touch my heart.

Thank you and I'm pleased you are pleased!

MamaSher, age 69.IPF 3-06,NSIP 4-08. OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Mama Sher....you're the sweetest!

Mama Sher,

It felt like a warm blessing to receive your T at 3 yesterday. What a precious and thoughtful thing to do! Your e-mails are always uplifting, and spoken right from your heart. You seem like the most comfortable person in the world to be around. Without pretense, just you. Seeing your name on the return address made me smile. You are a very special lady, Mama Sher. I'm so thankful God has brought us together through this group. May you feel God smiling warmly on you Mama Sher. Your love and care brighten the world and shine for Him.

love, Jean