RemedySpot.com

Re: thanks Joyce

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

S....for right now I am refusing to believe you have cancer. I am praying for you (and especially for others here on our board who do have cancer). I'm just refusing another crisis on you! DAMNIT!

Yes, thanks God for Ativan and Mike.

Love ya. Hang on.

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

thanks Joyce

I'm trying to work out precerts & all that now since the oral surgeon is not in my plan group. Should be just a technicality and there are other guys here in Lubbock is the precert falls through. One bright shining ray in the possibility - I signed up for an AFLAC cancer policy in January. I hope not to need it but at least it is there.Thank God for Ativan and for my hubby who is patiently seeing yet another crisis through with me and also my small group friends and for my Air Family! What a super group! S> >> > Hi all.> > Well we have established it is not normal that the oral surgeon was> > pulling bone fragments through a hole in my gum. Three times. We got> > the news there is nothing wrong with the teeth on that side. So no> > root canal and that is good.> > On June 5 the oral surgeon is going to pull back the gum and take off> > tne extraneous bone growth there and biopsy it. He is checking for> > osteosarcoma. How fun is that? This is the 5th time I have been> > checked for cancer. Have it once and every little thing is a big> > thing from then one.> > And he won't deaden the gum because of the lung stuff, diabetes,> > enlarged heart and whatever else is going wrong these days. I'm gonna> > take my Ativan and get nitrous oxide and just hope it's not too bad.> >> > And the fun continues.> >> > S, Lubbock, TX> > NSIP w/PF 12/2006> >>