RemedySpot.com

Re: Mama-Sher***

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Mama Sher, The problem is the Health Dept has no guidelines for mold remediation. The city knows we are here they do not care. There are no written guidelines for this. For them there is no urgency. The second thing is they have to follow a protocol to see me, which involves personal care, they find it difficult when in reality it is simple. So they have chosen to ignore us. I could not get to them, they would not come to me. Now I have an opportunity I did not have since my Mom sent me more masks and stuff. However the season is already here. I have lost valuable time. It like living in a bubble and no one will come and you cannot get to them.

I will be away or a little. I am going straight to Tallahassee. We will probably have to sleep in the car. As I cannot tolerate otter environments, there is no boarding for us, no hotel that I know of. Only 1 in Miami. They have a Green floor. If that is what it takes for me to be heard then that is what I must do. I do not know how that is going to work when I shut off the car at night. My car also has filtered air. I am in the unknown zone at this point. I wish I had the oxygen now. That would give me air supply for when the car is off. The filters on the masks only last 8 hrs. Since they do not have supplied air they become dangerous if over used. They are only temporary protection. So I have no time to waist when I go.

A caseworker has been here 2 times in six months. She has done nothing, she did not even get us food stamps, nothing. She goes back I guess and files a false report. I have letters from my Doc about my not being in this house, they find it too difficult to house me anywhere so they do nothing. I have given them suggestions, ideas and they shoot them all down without even trying. Most people like me end up living out of their cars on the run from people, however because I have ILD my Doc feels my life like that just would cease to exist. No immune system, no air, and with the ILD just made it more complicated. People with this other condition usually head for the mountains in NM and in Arizona. I can only pray to get there. My lungs won't let me. If I were to catch something my survival would be null. So my Doc says I cannot go live outside with the others. I asked the others they said I was too sick to

join them. I sent emails everywhere trying to locate them. They are incommunicado, from what I understand living pretty much like before when there was nothing. Looking for the word cannot remember right now.

Please place a prayer for us, for a safe trip and a safe return. And that we get the attention we need now before it is too late. This article explains how exactly I mean they live.

http://www.beyondpesticides.org/infoservices/pesticidesandyou/Winter%2098-99/The%20Dispossessed%20(Book%20Review).pdf

God Bless !!

dragonflymcs

Mayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ AR +18

To dragonfly

I've been waiting for you to post to us about the disease we have in common and how you are coping with whatever problems you may be having or already solved.

I'd like to hear to hear more about you Mayleen. I'm feeling overwhelmed with so many other things you post that I don't read all your posts any longer. I don't want to be rude to you if you are needing us.

I know you are dealing with a lot because of your living conditions and other health problems for which I have no suggestions.

How are you dealing with a disease we CAN help with?

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!