RemedySpot.com

Re: Signs to Post LINDA K

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Over here in England we have to display a sticker on our rear windshield to notify the emergency services that there are O2 tanks on board. This is mainly in case of accidents where a fire may have broken out to warn of the potential danger. We are also advised to tell our local fire dept, this is so that they will know of any increased risk should we have a fire in our house. It also means that should a neighbours house catch fire, they will visit here to check that the O2 is ok. Finally, although it doesn't affect our car insurance we are expected to notify our insurers that O2 is carried.

When I have a hospital appointment that's not one of my regular ones I always let them know that I have O2 needs so that they can make sure that there is O2 available there if necessary, and they sometimes also make sure that I don't have to cue, and therefore not use up too much O2.

Love Ze xx > To All , Found this site that has a sign that never needs replaced for "Oxygen in Use" it is a safety sign. Hope it is usefull !!!> > > http://www.stopsign sllc.com/> > > God Bless !!> dragonflymcs> Mayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ AR +18> > > > ________________________________> No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG.. Version: 8.0.100 / Virus Database: 269.24.0/1462 - Release Date: 5/23/2008 7:20 AM > > > > K> Central Il> Hubby ipf- 2006> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> 14> > ________________________________> > > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG. > Version: 8.0.100 / Virus Database: 269.24.1/1464 - Release Date: 5/24/2008 8:56 AM>