RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: PFT/MB/K/Sher

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

K. .... you say you are going to give Don the other depressant....do be sure you do not give him both w/o checking w/Dr. It's not a good thing for you or your boys, to dx for Don or yourself for that matter.

I admit I am confused when you post...if you think Don is MORE depressed, TAKE HIM TO THE DR.

I'm glad you find safe havens but I worry about Don. You write a lot but you don't say he is getting medical attention.

With that, I will shut up!

MamaSher, age 69.IPF 3-06,NSIP 4-08. OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Re: PFT/MB

MB and or anyone else who knows,

Can you tell me what your PFT #"S are? Brown the research nurse talked to me today and she said that Don's PFT score was 38%. When she said that average was 80 to 120 I panicked. Doesn't that sound terribly low? He is sleeping a majority of the time any more. He stays in bed, some days, all day. He sleeps 10 to 12 hours at night. He doesn't have the strength to do much. Tonight he mowed for 2 hours, until he ran a wire into the tire, and then came right in and went to bed.

said that they are thinking that he has the auto immune component to his fibrosis which means he will need to go up on prednisone again - at least for a period of time- and he said "No". I do not know if 38 is a particularly low PFT score or not.

He is also having trouble swallowing. He can't eat much without it sticking in his throat. He has lost another 5 #'s.

I'm not sure what it all means.

Thanks guys.

,_

HHe is also having problems swallowing. I think he has lost another 5 #'s e is also having t\rouble swallowing. ._,___

K

Central Il

Hubby ipf- 2006

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

K

Central Il

Hubby ipf- 2006

Guest guest

I'm sorry Sher, Yes last Friday when we were at the doc he perscribed Wellbutin to take in additon to the 60mg of Cymbalta. Don was dragging his feet about taking the "other" antidepressant on top of what he was already taking. Sometimes he thinks he has a medical degree. LOL. No, we are under the care of the pulmo and this guy also has a pharmacy degree, so he understand a lot about drugs. See? I don't write very clearly. I write like I think and right now I can't think about 'nothin'. Can you imagine me writing a book? Clear as mud. K IllinoisSher Bauman wrote: K. .... you say you are going to give Don the other depressant....do be sure you do not give him both w/o checking w/Dr. It's not a good thing for you or your boys, to dx for Don or yourself for that matter. I admit I am confused when you post...if you think Don is MORE depressed, TAKE HIM TO THE DR. I'm glad you find safe havens but I worry about Don. You write a lot but you don't say he is getting medical attention. With that, I will shut up! MamaSher, age 69.IPF 3-06,NSIP 4-08. OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! Re: Re: PFT/MB MB and or anyone else who knows, Can you tell me what your PFT #"S are? Brown the research nurse talked to me today and she said that Don's PFT score was 38%. When she said that average was 80 to 120 I

panicked. Doesn't that sound terribly low? He is sleeping a majority of the time any more. He stays in bed, some days, all day. He sleeps 10 to 12 hours at night. He doesn't have the strength to do much. Tonight he mowed for 2 hours, until he ran a wire into the tire, and then came right in and went to bed. said that they are thinking that he has the auto immune component to his fibrosis which means he will need to go up on prednisone again - at least for a period of time- and he said "No". I do not know if 38 is a particularly low PFT score or not. He is also having trouble swallowing. He can't eat much without it sticking in his throat. He has lost another 5 #'s.

I'm not sure what it all means. Thanks guys. ,_ HHe is also having problems swallowing. I think he has lost another 5 #'s e is also having t\rouble swallowing. ._,___ K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14

K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14 K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14

Guest guest

K. ....thanks for your reply. I do think you are unclear at times and I do react. I do care about Don.

However, I know you are doing the best you can. This is not easy for either of you.

Because Don is the one with the disease, I openly admit he is the one who has my focus. You have the caregivers board but we can't chat with Don except through you and you are sometimes unclear about Don.

Another however, it really is none of my business. I have intruded. No matter how good my motives are, I have intruded.

Now that I have answered you too, I will shut up!

MamaSher, age 69.IPF 3-06,NSIP 4-08. OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Re: PFT/MB

MB and or anyone else who knows,

Can you tell me what your PFT #"S are? Brown the research nurse talked to me today and she said that Don's PFT score was 38%. When she said that average was 80 to 120 I panicked. Doesn't that sound terribly low? He is sleeping a majority of the time any more. He stays in bed, some days, all day. He sleeps 10 to 12 hours at night. He doesn't have the strength to do much. Tonight he mowed for 2 hours, until he ran a wire into the tire, and then came right in and went to bed.

said that they are thinking that he has the auto immune component to his fibrosis which means he will need to go up on prednisone again - at least for a period of time- and he said "No". I do not know if 38 is a particularly low PFT score or not.

He is also having trouble swallowing. He can't eat much without it sticking in his throat. He has lost another 5 #'s.

I'm not sure what it all means.

Thanks guys.

,_

HHe is also having problems swallowing. I think he has lost another 5 #'s e is also having t\rouble swallowing. ._,___

K

Central Il

Hubby ipf- 2006

K

Central Il

Hubby ipf- 2006

K

Central Il

Hubby ipf- 2006

Guest guest

Mama don't you ever apologize for reacting or for answering. I know that my writing is unclear. You are good for me and the need is for me to learn. I just am crazy and often not thinking clearly. You have not intruded. You just keep me sharp so that I'll write and reread before I post. I try to do that but often I hit send before I reread. Sher Bauman wrote: K. ....thanks for your reply. I do think you are unclear at times

and I do react. I do care about Don. However, I know you are doing the best you can. This is not easy for either of you. Because Don is the one with the disease, I openly admit he is the one who has my focus. You have the caregivers board but we can't chat with Don except through you and you are sometimes unclear about Don. Another however, it really is none of my business. I have intruded. No matter how good my motives are, I have intruded. Now that I have answered you too, I will shut up! MamaSher, age 69.IPF 3-06,NSIP 4-08. OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! Re: Re: PFT/MB MB and or anyone else who knows, Can you tell me what your PFT #"S are? Brown the research nurse talked to me today and she said that Don's PFT score was 38%. When she said that average was 80 to 120 I panicked. Doesn't that sound terribly low? He is sleeping a majority of the time any more. He stays in bed, some days, all day. He sleeps 10 to 12 hours at night. He doesn't have the strength to do much. Tonight he mowed for 2 hours, until he ran a wire into the tire, and then came right in and went to bed. said that they are thinking that he has the auto immune component to his fibrosis which means he will need to go up on prednisone again - at least for a period of time- and he said "No". I do not know if 38 is a particularly low PFT score or not. He is also having trouble swallowing. He can't eat much without it sticking in his throat. He has lost another 5 #'s. I'm not sure what it all means. Thanks guys. ,_ HHe is also having problems swallowing. I think he has lost another 5 #'s e is also having t\rouble swallowing. ._,___ K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14 K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14 K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14 K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14