RemedySpot.com

Re: Momma Sher -Thank you

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

.... you are so welcome. It truly was my pleasure.

Thanks so much for the personal update! Sounds like you are doing pretty darn good and that's real quality exercise you're getting, I know Dakota is glad he's included. Or maybe selected is the word.

The "kiss" you sent is too adorable. Yuck but adorable.

I think I'm a little suspicious about breakfast...ggg(giggle).

MamaSher, age 69.IPF 3-06,NSIP 4-08. OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Momma Sher -Thank you

Thank you for the great gift and unique idea to share a moment.

As far as I go---I have been feeling pretty good, my sats seem to consistently be 94-96.

I go down to our work out center and walk on the treadmill for 20 minutes at about 3.1 miles per hour and my sats will drop down to around 90-91 after 13 minutes, so I slow it down to 2.5 for 2 minutes then step it back up to 3.1 to finish the 20 minutes. Then I do some chest exercises with very light weights and concentrate on my inhaling and exhaling, I spend 10 minutes on the rowing machine,-- again everthing I do is evolved around trying to breathe at a consistent rate and maintain control of my breathing---it seems to work for me--my goal is to be able to breath that 110% deep breath when I am exercising (if you know what I mean).

I take my dog (Dakota)for a short walk in the morning to the park and throw the ball for him---he will chase that ball till he drops---but when he starts to walk back to me --we stop and go home. He keeps me very active, so I don't have time to sit around.

I sleep good at night--just before I go to bed I take my meds and a swallow of Vicks Nyquil and if I don't sleep on my arm wrong--I usually sleep through the night with out a problem. I have tried different cough syrups --but it has to be Vicks Nyquil--go figure!!

Right now I am about 2 weeks away from going into the Bosentin study--I have already been cleared for that, they are just waiting for the ethics committee to finish their paper work.

I wish I could have made the PNW journey, but the timing for me this year just doesn't work--hopefully I will make it early August and I WILL contact as many of the group as I can

while I am there.

I am learning alot just "listening" to the board and am totally impressed how fast the newbies (, Elissa,and all the rest of them) are processing the info that is generated by their interaction with the board--they are going to do GREAT with this monster and will get every ounce out of life that is to be had. I get goose bumps when I hear them talking about their problems and have to cut it short so they can head to the ball park or do something with the family--good for them!! The "old timers"(longevity not age), on the board have been tremendous at dealing with and supporting each other when the "crisis" that we all have periodically pops up and needs a sympathetic ear or a kick in the butt when we need it.

This is by far the best place to be with our problem--thank God we found each other and to Leanne for making this all possible.

G. UIP/IPF 5/07 AZ