RemedySpot.com

Re: Breakfast for the Board

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

P.S. Oh yea-- K. --you tell Don he can't have any unless he is a good boy today!!

G.

Subject: Breakfast for the BoardTo: "Breathe-Support" <Breathe-Support >Date: Saturday, May 31, 2008, 7:01 AM

Thought I would share breakfast with all of you--I made it myself--so close your eyes and visualize it as you swallow and I know it will taste just as good for you as it did for me. love you all. G. UIP/IPF 5/07 AZ

How to save a pictureSimply right-click on it, then "Save Image As...". (Mac users: drag the picture to your desktop.)

Free Software!

Organize, print, and share your digital photos using FREE Kodak EasyShare software. Download the software

Get 20 Free Prints

Get started for free at kodakgallery.com and we'll give you 20 free prints (new members only). Plus, create photo mugs, books, cards, and more!

Guest guest

, I usually read the email before

breakfast...now I'm hungry!

Thanks for the smile and the lovely thought!!!

Z fibriotic NSIP/05

Z 64,

fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA

And “mild”

PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!!

No, NSIP was not

self-inflicted…I never smoked!

Potter,

reader,carousel lover and MomMom to

Darah

and Sara

“I’m gonna be

iron like a lion in Zion” Bob Marley

Godfrey wrote:

Thought I would share breakfast with all of you--I

made it myself--so close your eyes and visualize it as you swallow and

I know it will taste just as good for you as it did for me. love you

all. G. UIP/IPF 5/07 AZ

How to save a

picture

Simply

right-click on it, then "Save Image As...". (Mac users: drag the

picture to your desktop.)

Free

Software!

Organize,

print, and share your digital photos using FREE Kodak EasyShare

software. Download the software

Get

20 Free Prints

Get started for free at

kodakgallery.com and we'll give you 20 free prints (new members only).

Plus, create photo mugs, books, cards, and more!

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG. Version: 8.0.100 / Virus Database: 269.24.4/1475 - Release Date: 5/30/2008 2:53 PM

Guest guest

Mmmmmm MMmmmmm that was good! Thanks !

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Breakfast for the BoardTo: "Breathe-Support" <Breathe-Support >Date: Saturday, May 31, 2008, 7:01 AM

Thought I would share breakfast with all of you--I made it myself--so close your eyes and visualize it as you swallow and I know it will taste just as good for you as it did for me. love you all. G. UIP/IPF 5/07 AZ

How to save a pictureSimply right-click on it, then "Save Image As...". (Mac users: drag the picture to your desktop.)

Free Software!

Organize, print, and share your digital photos using FREE Kodak EasyShare software. Download the software

Get 20 Free Prints

Get started for free at kodakgallery.com and we'll give you 20 free prints (new members only). Plus, create photo mugs, books, cards, and more!

Guest guest

... with your daily funnies, I thought the picture would be fish eyes or some such thing! lol.

Mmmmm good. Thanks. Now I won't have to cook!

Btw do you usually have breakfast at midnight?

MamaSher, age 69.IPF 3-06,NSIP 4-08. OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Breakfast for the Board

Free Software!

Get 20 Free Prints

Guest guest

, Thanks. It's very good,

Steve 60 from WA IPF 2006 Parkinsons 2008

Alzheimers 2008

Reply-To: Breathe-Support To: Breathe-Support <Breathe-Support >Subject: Breakfast for the BoardDate: Sat, 31 May 2008 00:01:47 -0700 (PDT)>>>Thought I would share breakfast with all of you--I made it myself--so close your eyes and visualize it as you swallow and I know it will taste just as good for you as it did for me. love you all. & nbsp; G. UIP/IPF 5/07 AZ>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>How to save a picture>Simply right-click on it, then "Save Image As...". & nbsp; & nbsp; (Mac users: drag the picture to your desktop.)>>>>>>>>>>>Free Software!>Organize, print, and share your digital photos using FREE Kodak EasyShare software. Download the software>>>>>>>>>>>Get 20 Free Prints>Get started for free at kodakgallery.com and we'll give you 20 free prints (new members only). Plus, create photo mugs, books, cards, and more!>>>>> & nbsp;>>>>>

><< 100_0344.jpg >>

><< image10.gif >>

><< image11.jpg >>

><< 100_0344.jpg >>

><< image13.gif >>

><< image14.jpg >>