RemedySpot.com

RE: What is on the menu Wed?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

you got it zyphyr! You reminded me this morning!

-- Re: What is on the menu Wed?

BTW i am going to super vain and say that I am sure you picked all this awesome stationary today just for me,he he he

Zephyr

What is on the menu Wed?

Good morning Everyone!!!!

I am finaly back and caught up on e mails it has been so busy sory if I missed anyones posts and congrats to all who are hanging in and losing. We are having Tuna casserole tonight kind of boring but we are trying to clean the cupboards out. Last nights salad with shrimp was really yummy. My salad was so full of vegies I had to use a big bowl. Down 32 oz of water can you all catch up...........

Zephyr

~There are no strangers here... Only friends that haven't met yet~

Guest guest

Hang in there Zephyr!!! Don't give into the smoke! You can do it!!

Maureen

What is on the menu Wed?

I am finaly back and caught up on e mails it has been so busy sory if I missed anyones posts and congrats to all who are hanging in and losing. We are having Tuna casserole tonight kind of boring but we are trying to clean the cupboards out. Last nights salad with shrimp was really yummy. My salad was so full of vegies I had to use a big bowl. Down 32 oz of water can you all catch up...........

Zephyr

Guest guest

I was a heavy smoker until 1995 but I quit cold turkey with the help of my hubby. It was the best thing I ever did for myself. The thing is I gained so much weight since then. Hihihi! Now if I could just lose the excess weight I surely don't need. No cravings whatsoever...

Good luck, Zephyr! We just have to love and care for ourselves that much or even more. Save your money and don't burn it. Give to the needy every time you feel like smoking...if you want.

Margot

Thanks Maureen, I appreciate it. I really missed you guys also, I do not feel quite as much enthusiasm when I am not in close communication with you guys. have really been struggling with the desire to smoke this week as it has been over 7 months now this is very frustrating. I really associate my vacation with smoking and have been trying to tell myself that I can smoke on my vacation. I know I can not but that is what the little voice in my head says. So far I have not picked up a cigarette but had to fess up to the craving.

Zephyr

What is on the menu Wed?

Zephyr

Guest guest

Boy do I know the feeling! We always take our dog with us. When the rare occation comes that he can not come, usually one of my older children or mother will watch him. I have never had to leave him with a stranger. I'm not sure I could do that. I'm glad you like and trust your client! Have a great trip!

Totaly OT but I know you will understand this we got the dog sitter of our choice today we had one reserved but were not thrilled with her and one of my clients is going to trade services for sitting well she was not going to charge but I will pay her in services what I would have paid the other girl. She loves the dogs and everytime she comes over she plays with them this will set my mind at ease. We have always taken them with us on vacation aand rent a house that takes dogs but this year with it being the first year with the baby we thought we would give ourselves a real vacation from the 4 dogs. I know I will get cold feet once wee get there and my beagle always goes into mourning when we are gone.Sounds like lots of guilt walks ahead for them. Thanks for the stationary.

zephyr

What is on the menu Wed?

Zephyr

Guest guest

Boy do I know the feeling! We always take our dog with us. When the rare occation comes that he can not come, usually one of my older children or mother will watch him. I have never had to leave him with a stranger. I'm not sure I could do that. I'm glad you like and trust your client! Have a great trip!

Totaly OT but I know you will understand this we got the dog sitter of our choice today we had one reserved but were not thrilled with her and one of my clients is going to trade services for sitting well she was not going to charge but I will pay her in services what I would have paid the other girl. She loves the dogs and everytime she comes over she plays with them this will set my mind at ease. We have always taken them with us on vacation aand rent a house that takes dogs but this year with it being the first year with the baby we thought we would give ourselves a real vacation from the 4 dogs. I know I will get cold feet once wee get there and my beagle always goes into mourning when we are gone.Sounds like lots of guilt walks ahead for them. Thanks for the stationary.

zephyr

What is on the menu Wed?

Zephyr