RemedySpot.com

Hi all

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Just wanted to say het donna and welcome to the family. Much Love JBDonna Day wrote:

Ok..I've been lurking for the past week since coming across this group whiledoing some research on RSDS. I figured it was about time I introduced myselfas well.My name is Donna, I'm 35, married with one child and I live inMassachusetts. I was "tentatively" diagnosed with RSDS by a pain managementdr after having battled the last 8 months with pain due to a wrist sprainthat was work related. I work in an Alzheimers unit and was doing personalcare when she became combative and twisted my wrist. Since that time insteadof it improving it has steadily become worse so that now the pain hastraveled up my arm to my shoulder and neck. I have been in therapy for thelast 3 months with little improvement. They are planning on doing a painblock but Im waiting for approval on that. Everything has been hurry up andwait, maybe its this and

maybe its that. The whole experience has beenfrustrating to say the least, but I guess thats the game of workers compLOL!Anyway, the closest that they have come to a reason for the problems overthe last 8 months is the RSDS so thats what they are trying to confirm atthis point. All the things I have read about seem to point to it but withoutthe proper testing they cant confirm.I am still working fulltime however that is harder and harder every day,especially since I am still working on the same unit with the sameunpredictable patients (I love them but they are hard on the body lol). I amconsidering dropping from 40 hours to 32 after this summer all depending onhow the testing goes and how much time I have to take off for the blocks, drappt's, tests etc.Anyway, thats me in a nutshell :) You have a great group here, thank you!Donna

Guest guest

Just wanted to say het donna and welcome to the family. Much Love JBDonna Day wrote:

Ok..I've been lurking for the past week since coming across this group whiledoing some research on RSDS. I figured it was about time I introduced myselfas well.My name is Donna, I'm 35, married with one child and I live inMassachusetts. I was "tentatively" diagnosed with RSDS by a pain managementdr after having battled the last 8 months with pain due to a wrist sprainthat was work related. I work in an Alzheimers unit and was doing personalcare when she became combative and twisted my wrist. Since that time insteadof it improving it has steadily become worse so that now the pain hastraveled up my arm to my shoulder and neck. I have been in therapy for thelast 3 months with little improvement. They are planning on doing a painblock but Im waiting for approval on that. Everything has been hurry up andwait, maybe its this and

maybe its that. The whole experience has beenfrustrating to say the least, but I guess thats the game of workers compLOL!Anyway, the closest that they have come to a reason for the problems overthe last 8 months is the RSDS so thats what they are trying to confirm atthis point. All the things I have read about seem to point to it but withoutthe proper testing they cant confirm.I am still working fulltime however that is harder and harder every day,especially since I am still working on the same unit with the sameunpredictable patients (I love them but they are hard on the body lol). I amconsidering dropping from 40 hours to 32 after this summer all depending onhow the testing goes and how much time I have to take off for the blocks, drappt's, tests etc.Anyway, thats me in a nutshell :) You have a great group here, thank you!Donna

• 3 years later...
Guest guest

I've been offline this week because I've been so BUSY. We're going to

Shreveport this weekend for youngest daughter's graduation from

Centenary College. Thank you GOD! she's finished.

I hate I missed San , the pictures were super. Looks like a

good time was had by all.

I glanced thru the old postings & I still don't see anything from

Irene. Any news from her yet?

I hope you are all having a great week and doing well after your

adventures out in the big world.

Later,

S

NSIP w/PF 12/2006

Guest guest

Last call I got from her she said she was still in hospital and some

improvement. That was a couple of days ago.

>

> I've been offline this week because I've been so BUSY. We're going to

> Shreveport this weekend for youngest daughter's graduation from

> Centenary College. Thank you GOD! she's finished.

> I hate I missed San , the pictures were super. Looks like a

> good time was had by all.

> I glanced thru the old postings & I still don't see anything from

> Irene. Any news from her yet?

> I hope you are all having a great week and doing well after your

> adventures out in the big world.

>

> Later,

> S

> NSIP w/PF 12/2006

>