RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Clubbing Zena

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Zena, Actually mine only have little yellowing, mostly have turned dark with a lot of striations. I have infused oils experimenting, I do a lot of reading for the since medicine to me can be harmful. The Primrose Oil (I only use Organic) ( a lot of reading for that as well) since everything that says organic is not, Has conditioned as smoothed some of the nail. I will continue to try it more religiously for results. I have made other infusions I used for my skin because city utilities shut my water of after I had paid (their mistake) I became exposed and suffered burns as well as blisters all over my skin. They healed me and my skin is like a new born. Never had such soft skin. The nail though is an excretion of your body which means your underlying cause

lays within. I need to go to the doctor and find the cause. Do blood work and such to determine the cause.

God Bless !!

dragonflymcs

Mayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ IRD +14

Clubbing> > To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com> > Date: Saturday, May 24, 2008, 2:20 PM> > > > O.K. while we are on the subject, let me complain. My > fingers and toes continue to club so that now I look freakish. > Today, I wore a pair of shoes from last year. They were so > uncomfortable that I kept pulling them off to see if there was > anything stuck down in my shoe. Finally noticed that my toes all > look like ET.. Weird! > > Hugs, Joyce D.> > > >

Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary > Hypertension 2008 > > Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) > Rejected for Transplant 2006 > > .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the > palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16 > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> > Give to a good cause with every e-mail. Join the i'm Initiative > from Microsoft.> >> I also have clubbing on my toes. My toes hurt soo much, I have > trouble finding shoes that don't hurt my feet. I have had problems > with this for years. My toenails are really thick it is hard to cut > them. Now I have one toenail that is turning black.> > I recently

noticed that my cuticles on my fingers are cracking and > bleeding. I am always carrying band-aids to put on them.. My > fingernails are also breaking all the time. I never thought about > this being clubbing.> > Jo Ann UIP Sept 2007>

Guest guest

Zena, Thanks that helps, I think I my change came about as I was feeling a little worse. Mine sound like your, have to trim them short to keep from digging in. It has only just happened over last 2 cuts. The first I noticed, second noticed to keep short to stop from digging in. I am trying (big problem for me) to go to a Doc. I'll see how I make that happen.

God Bless !!

dragonflymcs

< Click on me !!

Clubbing> > > To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com> > > Date: Saturday, May 24, 2008, 2:20 PM> > > > > > O.K. while we are on the

subject, let me complain. My > > fingers and toes continue to club so that now I look freakish. > > Today, I wore a pair of shoes from last year. They were so > > uncomfortable that I kept pulling them off to see if there was > > anything stuck down in my shoe. Finally noticed that my toes all > > look like ET.. Weird! > > > Hugs, Joyce D.> > > > > > Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary > > Hypertension 2008 > > > Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) > > Rejected for Transplant 2006 > > > .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the > > palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16 > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> > > Give to a good cause with every e-mail. Join the i'm Initiative > > from Microsoft.> > >> > I also have clubbing on my toes. My toes hurt soo much, I have > > trouble finding shoes that don't hurt my feet. I have had problems > > with this for years. My toenails are really thick it is hard to cut > > them. Now I have one toenail that is turning black.> > > > I recently noticed that my cuticles on my fingers are cracking and > > bleeding. I am always carrying band-aids to put on them.. My > > fingernails are also breaking all the time. I never thought about > > this being clubbing.> > > > Jo Ann UIP Sept 2007> >> __._,_..___ > Messages in this topic (2) Reply (via web post) | Start a

new topic > Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Members | Calendar > > Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required) > Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional > Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe > Recent Activity> * 6> New Members> * 11> New Photos> * 2> New LinksVisit Your Group > Yahoo! Health> Asthma Triggers> How you can> identify them.> Meditation and> Lovingkindness> A Yahoo! Group> to share and learn.> Sell Online> Start selling with> our award-winning> e-commerce tools.> .>

Guest guest

As far as I can remember, I always trimmed my finger and toe nails very short.

In 2003, I noticed a change in the skin of toes (skin was growing on the side) back then sports

medecine dr told me to wear toe separators, so the skin won't be touching on each toes.

I didn't though. It has been stable since then....I was also told not cut the nails so short, I cut until

the skin (that's how short my finger and toe nails are).

Hugs Irene

---- Original Message ----

To: Breathe-Support

Sent: Mon, 26 May 2008 11:30 am

Subject: Re: Re: Clubbing Zena

Zena, Thanks that helps, I think I my change came about as I was feeling a little worse. Mine sound like your, have to trim them short to keep from digging in. It has only just happened over last 2 cuts. The first I noticed, second noticed to keep short to stop from digging in. I am trying (big problem for me) to go to a Doc. I'll see how I make that happen.

God Bless !!

dragonflymcs

< Click on me !!

Clubbing

> > > To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com

> > > Date: Saturday, May 24, 2008, 2:20 PM

> > >

> > > O.K. while we are on the subject, let me complain. My

> > fingers and toes continue to club so that now I look freakish.

> > Today, I wore a pair of shoes from last year. They were so

> > uncomfortable that I kept pulling them off to see if there was

> > anything stuck down in my shoe. Finally noticed that my toes all

> > look like ET.. Weird!

> > > Hugs, Joyce D.

> > >

> > > Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary

> > Hypertension 2008

> > > Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc)

> > Rejected for Transplant 2006

> > > .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the

> > palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ------------ --------- --------- ---

> > > Give to a good cause with every e-mail. Join the i'm Initiative

> > from Microsoft.

> > >

> > I also have clubbing on my toes. My toes hurt soo much, I have

> > trouble finding shoes that don't hurt my feet. I have had problems

> > with this for years. My toenails are really thick it is hard to cut

> > them. Now I have one toenail that is turning black.

> >

> > I recently noticed that my cuticles on my fingers are cracking and

> > bleeding. I am always carrying band-aids to put on them.. My

> > fingernails are also breaking all the time. I never thought about

> > this being clubbing.

> >

> > Jo Ann UIP Sept 2007

> >

> __._,_..___

> Messages in this topic (2) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic

> Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Members | Calendar

>

> Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)

> Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional

> Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

> Recent Activity

> * 6

> New Members

> * 11

> New Photos

> * 2

> New LinksVisit Your Group

> Yahoo! Health

> Asthma Triggers

> How you can

> identify them.

> Meditation and

> Lovingkindness

> A Yahoo! Group

> to share and learn.

> Sell Online

> Start selling with

> our award-winning

> e-commerce tools.

> .

>

Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment – with a Canadian perspective.

Guest guest

As far as I can remember, I always trimmed my finger and toe nails very short.

In 2003, I noticed a change in the skin of toes (skin was growing on the side) back then sports

medecine dr told me to wear toe separators, so the skin won't be touching on each toes.

I didn't though. It has been stable since then....I was also told not cut the nails so short, I cut until

the skin (that's how short my finger and toe nails are).

Hugs Irene

---- Original Message ----

To: Breathe-Support

Sent: Mon, 26 May 2008 11:30 am

Subject: Re: Re: Clubbing Zena

God Bless !!

dragonflymcs

< Click on me !!

Clubbing

> > > To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com

> > > Date: Saturday, May 24, 2008, 2:20 PM

> > >

> > > O.K. while we are on the subject, let me complain. My

> > fingers and toes continue to club so that now I look freakish.

> > Today, I wore a pair of shoes from last year. They were so

> > uncomfortable that I kept pulling them off to see if there was

> > anything stuck down in my shoe. Finally noticed that my toes all

> > look like ET.. Weird!

> > > Hugs, Joyce D.

> > >

> > > Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary

> > Hypertension 2008

> > > Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc)

> > Rejected for Transplant 2006

> > > .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the

> > palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ------------ --------- --------- ---

> > > Give to a good cause with every e-mail. Join the i'm Initiative

> > from Microsoft.

> > >

> > I also have clubbing on my toes. My toes hurt soo much, I have

> > trouble finding shoes that don't hurt my feet. I have had problems

> > with this for years. My toenails are really thick it is hard to cut

> > them. Now I have one toenail that is turning black.

> >

> > I recently noticed that my cuticles on my fingers are cracking and

> > bleeding. I am always carrying band-aids to put on them.. My

> > fingernails are also breaking all the time. I never thought about

> > this being clubbing.

> >

> > Jo Ann UIP Sept 2007

> >

> __._,_..___

> Messages in this topic (2) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic

> Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Members | Calendar

>

> Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)

> Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional

> Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

> Recent Activity

> * 6

> New Members

> * 11

> New Photos

> * 2

> New LinksVisit Your Group

> Yahoo! Health

> Asthma Triggers

> How you can

> identify them.

> Meditation and

> Lovingkindness

> A Yahoo! Group

> to share and learn.

> Sell Online

> Start selling with

> our award-winning

> e-commerce tools.

> .

>

Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment – with a Canadian perspective.