RemedySpot.com

Re: Jack

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Jack I hate to admit but I had to look up ennui WELL that is ME.. LOL God Bless,  Peggy Ennui.. I just knew there was a name for it.. Thanks Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida  Happy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God.Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God.Every moment, thank God. Thanks, Irene.  It is a help.  Knowing them makes me realize that the meanings should have been self-evident.  I plead overwork, underhealthy, old age, a general feeling of ennui and what do I care.  LOL Jack QuestionsOver the course of several months of reading posts, I have tried to decipher the many acronyms that are used, but not all of them.  For some time I couldn't understand why so many of you had an SOB in your family, but eventually (several months), being of quick mind, I decided it meant Shortness of Breath.  I hope I'm correct.  Following are some I am too dull to figure out: 1.  VATS  & VATS surgery 2.  HRCTS 3.  NSIP vs IPF 4.  SATS ( I think statistics but usually I see that as STATS, like in baseball) 5.  PFTS 6.  RLS 7.  Inogen POC 8.  CPAP 9.  AI 10. RA 11. DX A final question:  many of the posts I open have no message.  I picked up that for some the message is limited to the subject line.  Is the lack of a message a mistake in transmitting or am I missing something associated with opening the post? JackIPF 6/05 - USP 5/08Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment – with a Canadian perspective.