RemedySpot.com

Hi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I go to the new doctor on Thursday, so I am hoping that he will have some different ideas to help deal with controlling my pain.

Lin,

Good Luck, will be thinking of you!

Hoping for Pain Free Days!Sandi

Guest guest

Lin,

That is a good idea to write it down as it is happening. I forget things too, trust me!! Something must have been in the air last night because I had this new, horrible pain in my right knee. I was getting into bed and it was like something caught and I couldn't get it to stop...I should probably try writing it down like you are, thanks for the idea. I dragged myself to the office for a few hours but I wish I could have stayed home. My pain never behaves, I'm counting the days until my doc appointment on Monday. Anyway, I'm trying not to type too much so I'm going to go, but I hope today was a better day for you.

<hugs> Lori

Guest guest

Lin,

Pneumonia...ugh, that is not what you need!! I hope that you get better real soon, and definitely that you don't end up in the hospital. Take it easy and make sure to get plenty of rest! I'm not doing any better, had a rough day too so I'm going to lay in bed now.

To everyone, wanted to say good night. I just want my bed...watch tv or read, just relax. I had a bad day today..first I was in alot of pain but had to go to the office. Then I had to go to an opthamologist to get my eyes tested. The medication I'm on can cause you to go blind - it is a slight chance but they check you every 6 months to be sure. Anyway, they knew I wore contacts because I asked about getting a new pair at the same time. Nobody told me not to wear them or bring my glasses. So the lady starts the first part of the test, and I happened to mention my contacts afterwards...well she hadn't thought to ask me and I had to do the first part of the test over. Then we went to the next test, and you have to stare straight ahead at this amber light, and these little white flashes come up in various places and you click a button when you see one. It's to test your peripheral vision. Well to click the button was Killing my fingers. I tried putting it in my left hand but I'm right handed and it was hard to click with my left button accurately and as quickly as the lights were coming. So anyway, you do each eye seperately and it hurt my hand so bad. When I'm done finally she goes Oh No, the screen went black. The damn computer crashed and lost all of my test results. Then I wait to see the doc, he comes in and starts doing some other things...after about 15-20 minutes realizes he can't do everything and we should reschedule. I wasted an hour and a half there...in pain...for No Reason!!!!!! I was not happy at all...such is my luck. I'm ready to just go to bed and relax now so I hope everyone has a good night.

<hugs> Lori

Guest guest

Lin,

Thank you, it was just so frustrating...but I'm over it, you have to let these kinds of things go sometimes otherwise you'll just be angry all the time. I go back on the 25th to do it all over again so that gives me a couple weeks to recover...lol. Anyway, today is not a good pain day at all, my arms and hands hurt so bad...but I go to the doctor tomorrow, hopefully the treatment will happen soon. Thank you for all of your support, I hope you are having a nice Sunday.

<hugs> Lori

• 2 years later...
Guest guest

So they're going to do an open band?

This is why I printed out all of my questions, took my own clipboard and pen

I knew I would go blank lol

" If you don't stand behind our troops,

Feel free to stand in front of them "

Proud military wife to

Proud momma to , , , Jayden,

and Marielle

Guest guest

So they're going to do an open band?

This is why I printed out all of my questions, took my own clipboard and pen

I knew I would go blank lol

" If you don't stand behind our troops,

Feel free to stand in front of them "

Proud military wife to

Proud momma to , , , Jayden,

and Marielle

Guest guest

Yeah I guess lol he said its gastric bypass with a band over it for

extra help is that a open band? I swear imy mind went blank

> So they're going to do an open band?

> This is why I printed out all of my questions, took my own clipboard

> and pen

> I knew I would go blank lol

>

> " If you don't stand behind our troops,

> Feel free to stand in front of them "

> Proud military wife to

> Proud momma to , , , Jayden,

> and Marielle

>

>

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

Just a couple of things to think about. If nothing else has changed,

when was the last time your thyroid function was checked? Sometimes

when 1 thing starts to go, other things get out of whack. Thyroid

function is a pretty common culprit for what you are describing.

Also the weather can be a big factor in how we feel and it affects us

all differently. It is hot and muggy here today so I had to wear my O2

to breathe the thick air. That is not usually a problem we have in

West Texas. Usually it is hot and dry.

Do you wear your air at night? Your body is really working hard while

you sleep getting you ready to go again the next day.

Just some thoughts,

S, Lubbock, TX

NSIP w/PF 12/2006

>

> I was wondering lately the last few weeks, I have noticed I am more

> sleepy than usual. when i get up to try and shake the sleepiness, i

get

> dizzy. no meds just inhalers, no over excertion,no o2, my appitite is

> okay although i am eating less of whats on my plate which is good i

> hope!

> is this part of the deal?

> Thanks PF 12/07,COPD 01/04

>

Guest guest

Mayleen

CO2 is carbon dioxide, not carbon monoxide.

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Hi

Just a couple of things to think about. If nothing else has changed, when was the last time your thyroid function was checked? Sometimes when 1 thing starts to go, other things get out of whack. Thyroid function is a pretty common culprit for what you are describing.Also the weather can be a big factor in how we feel and it affects us all differently. It is hot and muggy here today so I had to wear my O2 to breathe the thick air. That is not usually a problem we have in West Texas. Usually it is hot and dry.Do you wear your air at night? Your body is really working hard while you sleep getting you ready to go again the next day.Just some thoughts, S, Lubbock, TXNSIP w/PF 12/2006>> I was wondering lately the last few weeks, I have noticed I am more > sleepy than usual. when i get up to try and shake the sleepiness, i get > dizzy. no meds just inhalers, no over excertion,no o2, my appitite is > okay although i am eating less of whats on my plate which is good i > hope!> is this part of the deal? > Thanks PF 12/07,COPD 01/04>

Change the world with e-mail. Join the i¢m Initiative from Microsoft.

Guest guest

one of many mistakes, I have made since diagnosis.......notasking questions I didnt know and didnt ask nor was it explained.With Warm Regards, Ali Klisser"Be who you are, & say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, & those who matter don't mind." ~Dr. Suess ~To: Breathe-Support From: dragonflymcs@...Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 22:06:18 -0700Subject: Re: Hi : You had a high CO2 is that carbon monoxicde? God Bless !!dragonflymcsMayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ IRD +14 < Click on me !! Hi Just a couple of things to think about. If nothing else has changed, when was the last time your thyroid function was checked? Sometimes when 1 thing starts to go, other things get out of whack. Thyroid function is a pretty common culprit for what you are describing.Also the weather can be a big factor in how we feel and it affects us all differently. It is hot and muggy here today so I had to wear my O2 to breathe the thick air. That is not usually a problem we have in West Texas. Usually it is hot and dry.Do you wear your air at night? Your body is really working hard while you sleep getting you ready to go again the next day.Just some thoughts, S, Lubbock, TXNSIP w/PF 12/2006>> I was wondering lately the last few weeks, I have noticed I am more > sleepy than usual. when i get up to try and shake the sleepiness, i get > dizzy. no meds just inhalers, no over excertion,no o2, my appitite is > okay although i am eating less of whats on my plate which is good i > hope!> is this part of the deal? > Thanks PF 12/07,COPD 01/04>Change the world with e-mail. Join the iʼm Initiative from Microsoft. Make every e-mail and IM count. Join the i’m Initiative from Microsoft.

Guest guest

for years i felt i should have one or the other but didnt know what would bebest for me.......another question for my doctor appt list........?With Warm Regards, Ali Klisser"Be who you are, & say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, & those who matter don't mind." ~Dr. Suess ~To: Breathe-Support From: dragonflymcs@...Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 22:35:32 -0700Subject: Re: Hi , Do you have an air cleaner/ purifier in your house? Some air cleaners are not good. What happens is they give off ozone which is a lung irritant, thus you can have a high co2 in your blood. Just an observation. I know by now you must think I have lost it. I was intoerant to the materials my mattress was made of, and the materials my PJ's were made from. They were those silky PJ and they are polyester . Is your Doctor doimg a VO2 max or a VO2 resting ? Or maybe a venous blood gas Test? God Bless !!dragonflymcsMayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ IRD +14 < Click on me !! Hi Just a couple of things to think about. If nothing else has changed, when was the last time your thyroid function was checked? Sometimes when 1 thing starts to go, other things get out of whack. Thyroid function is a pretty common culprit for what you are describing.Also the weather can be a big factor in how we feel and it affects us all differently. It is hot and muggy here today so I had to wear my O2 to breathe the thick air. That is not usually a problem we have in West Texas. Usually it is hot and dry.Do you wear your air at night? Your body is really working hard while you sleep getting you ready to go again the next day.Just some thoughts, S, Lubbock, TXNSIP w/PF 12/2006>> I was wondering lately the last few weeks, I have noticed I am more > sleepy than usual. when i get up to try and shake the sleepiness, i get > dizzy. no meds just inhalers, no over excertion,no o2, my appitite is > okay although i am eating less of whats on my plate which is good i > hope!> is this part of the deal? > Thanks PF 12/07,COPD 01/04>Change the world with e-mail. Join the iʼm Initiative from Microsoft. Give to a good cause with every e-mail. Join the i’m Initiative from Microsoft.

Guest guest

you sound down, do not worry about the unknown, ask questions, get to know different test, and ask, ask, ask. It helps you to understand what is going on. and in my sleepiness last night I said carbon monoxide when it was carbon dioxide. co2. Emissions from some air purifiers leave co2 which can irritate lungs. Just some info you may find helpful. Would you let me know what they say?

God Bless !!

dragonflymcs

Mayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ IRD +14

< Click on me !!

Hi

Just a couple of things to think about. If nothing else has changed, when was the last time your thyroid function was checked? Sometimes when 1 thing starts to go, other things get out of whack. Thyroid function is a pretty common culprit for what you are describing.Also the weather can be a big factor in how we feel and it affects us all differently. It is hot and muggy here today so I had to wear my O2 to breathe the thick air. That is not usually a problem we have in West Texas. Usually it is hot and dry.Do you wear your air at night? Your body is really working hard while you sleep getting you ready to go again the next day.Just some thoughts, S, Lubbock, TXNSIP w/PF 12/2006>> I was wondering lately the last few weeks, I have noticed I am more > sleepy than usual. when i get up to try and shake the sleepiness, i get > dizzy. no meds just inhalers, no over excertion,no o2, my appitite is > okay although i am eating less of whats on my plate which is good i > hope!> is this part of the deal? > Thanks PF 12/07,COPD 01/04>

Change the world with e-mail. Join the iʼm Initiative from Microsoft.

Give to a good cause with every e-mail. Join the i’m Initiative from Microsoft.

Guest guest

of course I will! God, knowing I can come here to this group alone is morehelpful and well just a good thing!With Warm Regards, Ali Klisser"Be who you are, & say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, & those who matter don't mind." ~Dr. Suess ~To: Breathe-Support From: dragonflymcs@...Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 10:41:09 -0700Subject: Re: Hi you sound down, do not worry about the unknown, ask questions, get to know different test, and ask, ask, ask. It helps you to understand what is going on. and in my sleepiness last night I said carbon monoxide when it was carbon dioxide. co2. Emissions from some air purifiers leave co2 which can irritate lungs. Just some info you may find helpful. Would you let me know what they say? God Bless !!dragonflymcsMayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ IRD +14 < Click on me !! Hi Just a couple of things to think about. If nothing else has changed, when was the last time your thyroid function was checked? Sometimes when 1 thing starts to go, other things get out of whack. Thyroid function is a pretty common culprit for what you are describing.Also the weather can be a big factor in how we feel and it affects us all differently. It is hot and muggy here today so I had to wear my O2 to breathe the thick air. That is not usually a problem we have in West Texas. Usually it is hot and dry.Do you wear your air at night? Your body is really working hard while you sleep getting you ready to go again the next day.Just some thoughts, S, Lubbock, TXNSIP w/PF 12/2006>> I was wondering lately the last few weeks, I have noticed I am more > sleepy than usual. when i get up to try and shake the sleepiness, i get > dizzy. no meds just inhalers, no over excertion,no o2, my appitite is > okay although i am eating less of whats on my plate which is good i > hope!> is this part of the deal? > Thanks PF 12/07,COPD 01/04>Change the world with e-mail. Join the iʼm Initiative from Microsoft. Give to a good cause with every e-mail. Join the i’m Initiative from Microsoft. Keep your kids safer online with Windows Live Family Safety. Help protect your kids.