RemedySpot.com

Re: Sher's secrets

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sher,

I don't know how it works in the US, here in Canada, if there's an extra stamp missing, they usually return it

back to you and then you need to resend it.

Irene

---- Original Message ----

To: Breathe-Support

Sent: Fri, 30 May 2008 11:46 am

Subject: Sher's secrets

Hey y'll.....I made a goof!

When I gathered all the mailings to go out I dumped them all in the box at the P.O.

Not thinking a few of them may have needed more postage, depending on where you live. If YOURS arrives with some postage due I am so embarrassed! I didn't even think of postage beyond a stamp!

MamaSher, age 69.IPF 3-06,NSIP 4-08. OR.

Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

[image Removed]

Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment – with a Canadian perspective.

Guest guest

Irene... oh poop I say! I'm sure a few that needed additional postage got away from me before I realized. Now I'm holding back those that need more postage. I'm so embarrassed but it was not intentional just OD Peggy calls it. Can I claim that? hahahaa

Well, if it comes back it will just be later than sooner.

MamaSher, age 69.IPF 3-06,NSIP 4-08. OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Sher's secrets

When I gathered all the mailings to go out I dumped them all in the box at the P.O.

Not thinking a few of them may have needed more postage, depending on where you live. If YOURS arrives with some postage due I am so embarrassed! I didn't even think of postage beyond a stamp!

MamaSher, age 69.IPF 3-06,NSIP 4-08. OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

[image Removed]

Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment – with a Canadian perspective.

Guest guest

Sher...lol! don't worry about it.

Irene

---- Original Message ----

To: Breathe-Support

Sent: Fri, 30 May 2008 3:59 pm

Subject: Re: Sher's secrets

Irene... oh poop I say! I'm sure a few that needed additional postage got away from me before I realized. Now I'm holding back those that need more postage. I'm so embarrassed but it was not intentional just OD Peggy calls it. Can I claim that? hahahaa

Well, if it comes back it will just be later than sooner.

Sher's secrets

[image Removed]