RemedySpot.com

Re: To Mama-Sher/Jack

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Jack....What an interesting person you are. It will be great fun getting to know you. My personal email is bofus@... if you prefer to chat off the board....May I please have yours as well?

I'm aware of not taking too much board space with personal conversations. Some is good...other people here get to know you as well.

I owe you an apology. When I requested your address I should have been clear to send to my email...your address just went out "to the world" so to speak. How about going to the database and adding your info. That way, we members can get the info if needed.

Yes, I have included you in my secret project...your outfit sounds snappy for any occasion. Just don't FLASH any of us!

I am not writing a book. My book has already been published....did you miss that post? We'll catch up eventually.

It took me three years to write and was primarily written for my children. After it was finished and drafts read I was advised to publish. That done and as you know, marketing is the biggest hill to climb. Due to my son's acute illness, I stopped marketing mid-way, discontinued my distributor and my books, although placed in many book stores and Amazon.com, didn't do much... It was never done for the money anyway.

Thank you for sending me a copy of your short stories. My address is on the database.

North Carolina sounds like a wonderful place to retire and being closer to family is good too. How are they taking news of your IPF?

I had a good chuckle about you liking both religion and sex. Guess most people do! lol. (laughing out loud). It is interesting however, to see where a person's passion (no pun intended) carries them.

Yes, your Olathe Response does indeed sound controversial. I pick up on the difference between Knowledge and Perception, such as the young man experienced. "...and begin the communion mass"...are you literally referring to cannibalism, symbolically or otherwise?

I'm interested in knowing what was your message to the audience?

Soul on Fire. Hmmmmm. Meself wonders at thy preoccupation with punishment. Hmmm.

You write two ages for yourself...79, then 70...do you want to claim one?

More later.........

MamaSher, age 69.IPF 3-06,NSIP 4-08. OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

To Mama-Sher

Mama Sher

To anwer some of your other questions, I will retire fully later this year and devote my time to writing and family. This will be in North Carolina where I look forward to meeting Beth.

As soon as the book is out, I will send you a copy at no cost, but as gift in partial payment for baby-sitting my innter child.

I mentor several playwrights, so if you need any assistance with your own book, I will gladly help.

If you like, you can email me drafts for review and comments. The same with the overall structure of the book. I have taught writing over the years at various colleges in Texas, Maine, Madrid campus of University of land. I loved teaching but couldn't afford the low pay.

My address is 105 Larkin Street, Bangor, ME 04401. It sounds like fun to be part of a secret operation. Do I need to get a trench coat, a snap brim hat and a pair of dark sunglasses? I don't smoke so I can't dangle a lit cigarette from my lips.

I don't have a scanner so I can't post pictures at this time, even should I know how. I''ve only been using computers since 1982 - that's about 26 years - so I don't really know very much yet.

Jack

Age 70 IPF 06/05 UIP 05/08