RemedySpot.com

To Mama-Sher

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Mama Sher

To anwer some of your other questions, I will retire fully later this year and devote my time to writing and family. This will be in North Carolina where I look forward to meeting Beth.

As soon as the book is out, I will send you a copy at no cost, but as gift in partial payment for baby-sitting my innter child.

I mentor several playwrights, so if you need any assistance with your own book, I will gladly help.

If you like, you can email me drafts for review and comments. The same with the overall structure of the book. I have taught writing over the years at various colleges in Texas, Maine, Madrid campus of University of land. I loved teaching but couldn't afford the low pay.

My address is 105 Larkin Street, Bangor, ME 04401. It sounds like fun to be part of a secret operation. Do I need to get a trench coat, a snap brim hat and a pair of dark sunglasses? I don't smoke so I can't dangle a lit cigarette from my lips.

I don't have a scanner so I can't post pictures at this time, even should I know how. I''ve only been using computers since 1982 - that's about 26 years - so I don't really know very much yet.

Jack

Age 70 IPF 06/05 UIP 05/08