RemedySpot.com

Re:Peggy the American Idol

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Peggy,

Does this mean you will be singing if I listen in to chat next Thuirsday? If so I will make sure that I am home!

Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 California

Re: Off Topic - Idol Chat/ A. or C.?

Wally, It's a ME... ;)

Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida ¢½

Happy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God.Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God.Every moment, thank God.

What is American Idol?Barbara <babsyphrett@ yahoo.com> wrote:

I really hope that Cook wins tonight. He has shown that he isversatile and has a great voice and rock star looks. Archuletais young, and his style has been very one-dimensional. He has alreadywon a big competition. He won Star Search when he was 12 and received$100k!I think they will both do well in their careers, but I am rooting forthe underdog on this one. I prefer Cook's rock-n-roll to therather bland ballad style of young Archuleta.That said, I think that A. is an angel. He is so sweet, so pure,and for some reason when he sings I get very emotional. When Cook sings I want to stand up and dance, and always cheer him for hisability to put a new spin on old songs.OK, I know. Enough! LOL!I don't think it will be a case of the best man winning tonight. Ithink it will be a case of teen-age girls having speed dial and votingfor the angelic young man. Ah well, it's

just a tv show....NOT! !! Ilove Idol! I wish it had been around when I had a band and could stillsing for hours.....sigh.Hugs y'all!Babs in Texas