RemedySpot.com

Re: [Breathe-Support Peggy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I have a question for you Peggy. Didn't you tell me that you are not on prednisone? I vaguely remember that there are a few that have refused it. K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14

Guest guest

Prednisone does little to suppress the immune system. Not enough to combat a disease like Sjogren's or Lupus. An immunosuppressant like Imuran or Cellcept is much more successful. Prednisone carries so many side effects, sometimes does more harm than good. But, I take it when the docs say take it. Whatever it takes to stay alive, I will do.

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16> > > > I have a question for you Peggy. Didn't you tell me that you are not on prednisone? I vaguely remember that there are a few that have refused it.> > > > > > > K> Central Il> Hubby ipf- 2006> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> 14> > > > > > > > > > > > > > K> Central Il> Hubby ipf- 2006> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> 14>