RemedySpot.com

Joyce & Mama Sher and all, Thanks from Gale in TX

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I have been part of the Air Family for over a year but seldom have a chance to post. I laugh with you all, cry with you all, and mostly pray for us all. Mama S.. I guess I should be Mama G.. I'll be 70 yrs old in December.. we're a tough bunch, aren't we (strong in the Lord and soft in the heart). I work Jan thru April for H & R Block, 25 years now. Caring for , working and keeping up with the posts has kept me busy.. don't often write, but survive with the wisdom and love I get from this family.

I will tell you one secret I have for fighting the tears and depression.. that is to Praise God in all things. I have been dealing with mistreatment from ' family and this and that breaking and needing repair for many months now. I bought two new tires for my car just after died.. three days later one of the new tires blew out. At that moment I put the Devil on notice!!! I declared that I intended to Praise God with every incident of agony he throws my way. On my way to get the new tire, I sang and shouted "PRAISE GOD" every inch of the way there...just Praise God for who He is. Anyone watching me would have had me locked up.. but, my spirit soared through that incident. I intend to hold that thought in my heart.. my mind is gone blank, memory shot, shut down with pain, but by golly, my soul and spirit belong to Jesus and He never shuts down.

As for my poor lungs, I guess it is time to check in again with my pulmonologist and wage war with this IPF. I think I have been pretty stable, but the weakness and difficulty breathing are reminding me that I need to take care of myself for my two babies, Poodle () and Chihuahua (Bonita). That was my promise to , to live and care for the babies. Otherwise, I would be ready to join in Glory.

Thanks for listening and caring. Gale in TX IPF 10/06

Gale,

It's good to know that you can come here for friendship and companionship. During these next few weeks, feel free to share your grief with us. What a sad thing to happen in the springtime. Try to enjoy the newness that Spring brings and listen for your love chimes. How sweet!

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16>> Gale...I cannot express enough my sadness about the death of your husband! And so recently. I hope you have family with you. My former husband was killed by a drunk driver so I understand your loss. I'm glad my picture brought to memory your 'love chimes'.> I don't think you have posted much have you? I apologize for not remembering your name. > When you feel like it, come back and let me know how you are doing.> My thoughts and prayers are with you.> MamaSher, age 69.IPF 3-06,NSIP 4-08. OR.> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> Re: Emailing: Porch to the group 010.jpg> > > > I love your picture. Oh how beautiful.. What joy to look upon such beauty. I noticed your wind chimes. I have some just like those. I bought them for my husband on our first wedding anniversary and told him they are "love chimes". He died of congestive heart disease on May 14, 2008. I am in a coma like state, but when I hear my "love chimes" it cheers my heart. We were only married 7 years.. he was to be 69 in September. The air family means more to me now than ever. God Bless you ALL!!! Gale in TX IPF 10/06> & gt; > > > > Peggy, here is one picture. Doggone it, the rest are too dark I think. I'll try one. At least I'm getting the practice!> MamaSher> > > > > > > ------------------------------------------------------------------------------> Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.>

Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.