RemedySpot.com

spam?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

In a message dated 10/21/2002 2:28:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,

bluesky@... writes:

> >{SPAM} [ ] How Does One Get Mycoplasm?

>

>

Deanna I have no idea because I didn't send it out this way.. That's strange

YRobyn In South CarolinaY

" Never argue with an idiot,

they bring you down to their level,

then beat you with experience "

• 1 year later...

You have to understand alot of people will read it and some are desperat for a cure. Not pointing fingers were all here for the same reason, and that the HVC that we so desperatly don't want.

Todays mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.Eddie

> You have to understand alot of people will read it and some are

desperat for

> a cure. Not pointing fingers were all here for the same reason, and

that the

> HVC that we so desperatly don't want.

>

> Todays mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.

>

> Eddie

Dear Eddie- I am not a nut if thats what you are referring to. I am

a very kind hearted person who looked everywhere for help, which

every doctor I talked to made me feel like I deserved Hep. C. I know

that after 20 some years with the disease I thought I would die and

die soon. I couldn't even get out of bed. I tried something that

worked for me and others. I talk to these people before I tried C.S.

and I wasn't looking for a quick fix. I just wanted to feel better. I

never excepted the results that I got, I mean how could something so

easy help?!? But it did. Don't give up. I didn't and look I NO LONGER

have Hep. C. I only wanted to help. You made me feel really bad

sharing my joy to you. I am willing to send my doctors results if

thats what it takes. I'm not giving up without a fight. It really

worked. I'm not a liar or a nut!!!!!!!!!!!! I lost everything because

of this disease and if I can help even one person out there to feel

how I feel today, which to tell you the truth everyone thought I was

wasting my time. They knew I was feeling better, but then just two

months later I got my results back. I'm living proof, I hope you have

good reasons for discouraging others from maybe getting well. I got

well, you expain to me how else could this happen. I have only taken

multiple supplements and extra vitamin C. I improved in less than two

weeks. Please write me back.freesabri1@... or call me I would

like to talk to you. 541-259-5338

The tag line is insperational, I belive in the combo treatment also, but tried it and after 8 weeks ended up in the hospital I found out that I was one of the ones that couldn't do it. I am so glad others can and that it works for some.

I believe that Eddie was giving praise to that nut that held it's ground, because it is now a mighty oak. I don't think it was personal, many of us add humourous taglines to our posts. Personally the standard combo treatment worked for me and I am excited about it, too. I know that it's not for everybody, it's important that we know there are choices out there. -dz-

> Todays mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.> > Eddie Dear Eddie- I am not a nut if thats what you are referring to. I am a very kind hearted person who looked everywhere for help, which every doctor I talked to made me feel like I deserved Hep. C. I know that after 20 some years with the disease I thought I would die and die soon. I couldn't even get out of bed. I tried something that worked for me and others. I talk to these people before I tried C.S. and I wasn't looking for a quick fix. I just wanted to feel better. I never excepted the results that I got, I mean how could something so easy help?!? But it did. Don't give up. I didn't and look I NO LONGER have Hep. C. I only wanted to help. You made me feel really bad sharing my joy to you. I am willing to send my doctors results if

thats what it takes. I'm not giving up without a fight. It really worked. I'm not a liar or a nut!!!!!!!!!!!! I lost everything because of this disease and if I can help even one person out there to feel how I feel today, which to tell you the truth everyone thought I was wasting my time. They knew I was feeling better, but then just two months later I got my results back. I'm living proof, I hope you have good reasons for discouraging others from maybe getting well. I got well, you expain to me how else could this happen. I have only taken multiple supplements and extra vitamin C. I improved in less than two weeks. Please write me back.freesabri1@... or call me I would like to talk to you. 541-259-5338

Eddie,

Was just curious as to what happend, why you had to stop..? What kind of symptoms?

Tubs46@... wrote:

The tag line is insperational, I belive in the combo treatment also, but tried it and after 8 weeks ended up in the hospital I found out that I was one of the ones that couldn't do it. I am so glad others can and that it works for some.

The first six weeks were a breeze, then came week 7. Like I said 15 minutes after the shot I became nauseous and started hurting all over. By the next day I couldn't even get out of bed. Severe headaches, joint pains, leg cramps, anxiety attaches, severe depression, I couldn't eat. For the next 2 weeks we tried all kinds of changes in meds, and the 3rd week I ended up in hosp.

In the hospital Debbie and I had a very serious talk about the treatment, my inability to do my job and take care of my family. I made a choice at that point after talking with my Dr. (internist, and phy.) that I would stop the treatment. It has been 5 weeks and I am feeling so much better, but still yearn for the night that I can get more than 3 hrs of sleep. Still have the joints that hurt and would bite off a small childs head in a sec. But the patience thing is getting some what better.

Last week I sat down with my internist with all my labs,liver panels, and scans and biopsy reports. He asked if my Gastro had told me that with all my test that I was one of those that could treat or not treat and that with my results that he would not be in a hurry to do the treatment. My viral load is undetectable.

This all goes back to my comment about wishing that I had found the message boards before I started treatments.

I am a geno type 3.

I will continue to monitor all my liver functions and have my blood work done, but as for me I truly believe that the treatment was worst than what I have. I hope everyone realizes that the treatments are sooooooo different for each individual and to not let one bad story cause you to make up your mind one way or the other.

Gods love to you all.

Eddie

Well I was on the third floor at the hosp (which is the same thing) and it was for severe depression. When they checked me out even further they also determined that 31/2 hrs of sleep in 3 days was causing problems too. I have no cirhosses for which I am truly thankful for. But even being off treatment it does me so much good to know that there are those that are getting the treatment and doing so well with it.

Like I said I would settle for a good nights sleep.

Eddie

Eddie, I went thru the same thing as you did, but could only manage 2 1/2 weeks. My gastro told me to stop the treatment, that I was obviously one of those who couldn't do it. I didn't wind up in the hospital, but I wound up in a mental clinic from the depression. I was Genotype 3 as well. My gastro says there will be another treatment within 2-4 yrs, and also said that even with my Stage 4 Cirrhosis that I have a 90% chance of living a full life. The major concern is liver cancer, and he will continue to do yearly cat scans to check for that, plus blood work every 6 months. Just wanted you to know I share your frustration at not being able to continue treatment.

Re: [ ] Re: spam?

The first six weeks were a breeze, then came week 7. Like I said 15 minutes after the shot I became nauseous and started hurting all over. By the next day I couldn't even get out of bed. Severe headaches, joint pains, leg cramps, anxiety attaches, severe depression, I couldn't eat. For the next 2 weeks we tried all kinds of changes in meds, and the 3rd week I ended up in hosp.

In the hospital Debbie and I had a very serious talk about the treatment, my inability to do my job and take care of my family. I made a choice at that point after talking with my Dr. (internist, and phy.) that I would stop the treatment. It has been 5 weeks and I am feeling so much better, but still yearn for the night that I can get more than 3 hrs of sleep. Still have the joints that hurt and would bite off a small childs head in a sec. But the patience thing is getting some what better.

Last week I sat down with my internist with all my labs,liver panels, and scans and biopsy reports. He asked if my Gastro had told me that with all my test that I was one of those that could treat or not treat and that with my results that he would not be in a hurry to do the treatment. My viral load is undetectable.

This all goes back to my comment about wishing that I had found the message boards before I started treatments.

I am a geno type 3.

I will continue to monitor all my liver functions and have my blood work done, but as for me I truly believe that the treatment was worst than what I have. I hope everyone realizes that the treatments are sooooooo different for each individual and to not let one bad story cause you to make up your mind one way or the other.

Gods love to you all.

Eddie

I never slept well througout the treatment either. I was on Ambien, which helped, but it took months after the tx to be able to sleep without it. I am still taking xanax at night to help me sleep, but am sleeping well. -dz-Tubs46@... wrote:

Well I was on the third floor at the hosp (which is the same thing) and it was for severe depression. When they checked me out even further they also determined that 31/2 hrs of sleep in 3 days was causing problems too. I have no cirhosses for which I am truly thankful for. But even being off treatment it does me so much good to know that there are those that are getting the treatment and doing so well with it.

Like I said I would settle for a good nights sleep.

Eddie

• 4 years later...

hey can someone BLOCK or remove this " vernetta " , I dont think those posts are

needed on this list. Kathy (and Im on digest I can t hit delete to those posts

without deleting all the other posts as well)

oh see i get individual emails so i can just hit " spam " before opening it. With

digests though you cant do that  :(

Subject: rheumatic spam?

rheumatic

Date: Tuesday, November 4, 2008, 4:44 PM

hey can someone BLOCK or remove this " vernetta " , I dont think those posts are

needed on this list. Kathy (and Im on digest I can t hit delete to those posts

without deleting all the other posts as well)

• 1 year later...

no

weird

sheri

At 07:12 PM 11/5/2009, you wrote:

>Is anyone else getting messages with no subject from " sent to "

>followed by a series of numbers? I am getting several a day and

>thought they were spam. Still might be, but I opened one by accident

>and there were references to the vax and OT4VAX groups.

>Various emails are listed (including Jim's) but the body of the

>emails are filled with computer gibberish.

>

>I've been deleting them and complaining to my email people but maybe

>it's coming from like that? Whatever it is, it's annoying

>because I don't like to open strange emails and still don't know

>what to make of this.

>

>Winnie

Here's the top part of the email message (it really goes on much longer). Looks like a response by Jim:

F7CPYUQBivgTmizNeWRwM0iexCg5nuVaj1ppKz.IdviBEUPSF9PIiToW5ANcJrqGWbRj05_eVuanvmmUaLE9D4s8XNlXypq4pkeqpGIenQF6LiJiPUQaSbTeNXxokm.hjzJQa2eXRenTnZWKVzOqAy6VNlpOuUYKHKryw8EdxISBoCz8m1wEEXCZte7pq4FzgzOyDx8ceBHzf0saLnPB0gw9.2fT6R9qDEy3yRsSnpLJboXG1.JMvhdMm2A6aPfw61gU.oU11qP9ub5_GGvrSj3ClJcTimKQxkAfYEPwVzFbc2ZEmrVlHB1B2tgXVuS4akZL8z8UArVmL0SNADhI.7V1spGBbzu.HRtUfRoE6C40YNL5t9HCGZc4w--X-Received: from [24.12.126.219] by web45703.mail.sp1. via HTTP; Thu, 05 Nov 2009 13:42:58 PSTX-Mailer: MailRC/211.6 MailWebService/0.7.361.4References: <532543.74254.qm@...>Vaccinations In-Reply-<532543.74254.qm@...>X-Originating-IP: 68.180.199.24X-eGroups-Msg-Info: 1:12:0:0:0From: Jim O <jimokelly@...>X--Profile: jimokellySender: Vaccinations MIME-Version: 1.0Mailing-List: list Vaccinations ; contact Vaccinations-owner Delivered-mailing list Vaccinations List-Id: <Vaccinations.>Precedence: bulkList-Unsubscribe: <mailto:Vaccinations-unsubscribe >Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 13:42:58 -0800 (PST)Subject: Re: Day four 11yoDS mostly vaxed, cough sore throatReply-Vaccinations X--Newman-Property: groups-email-ff-mContent-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1338020440-1257457378=:12296"--0-1338020440-1257457378=:12296Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printableWe call it Toxemia ,the real cause of disease.Jim Re: Spam?Vaccinations > no> weird> sheri> > At 07:12 PM 11/5/2009, you wrote:> > > >Is anyone else getting messages with no subject from "sent to" > >followed by a series of numbers? I am getting several a day and > >thought they were spam. Still might be, but I opened one by > accident > >and there were references to the vax and OT4VAX groups. > >Various emails are listed (including Jim's) but the body of the > >emails are filled with computer gibberish.> >> >I've been deleting them and complaining to my email people but > maybe > >it's coming from like that? Whatever it is, it's annoying > >because I don't like to open strange emails and still don't > know > >what to make of this.> >> >Winnie> >

What in the world was that. i only speak one lanquage.

My response was just that one bottom line.

I have had a few with no message also.

Jim

From: "wharrison@..." <wharrison@...>Vaccinations Sent: Thu, November 5, 2009 9:54:19 PMSubject: Re: Spam?

Here's the top part of the email message (it really goes on much longer). Looks like a response by Jim:

F7CPYUQBivgTmizNeWR wM0iexCg5nuVaj1p pKz.IdviBEUPSF9P IiToW5ANcJrqGWbR j05_eVuanvmmUaLE 9D4s8XNlXypq4pke qpGIenQF6LiJiPUQ aSbTeNXxokm. hjzJQa2eXRenTnZW KVzOqAy6VNlpOuUY KHKryw8EdxISBoCz 8m1wEEXCZte7pq4F zgzOyDx8ceBHzf0s aLnPB0gw9. 2fT6R9qDEy3yRsSn pLJboXG1. JMvhdMm2A6aPfw61 gU.oU11qP9ub5_ GGvrSj3ClJcTimKQ xkAfYEPwVzFbc2ZE mrVlHB1B2tgXVuS4 akZL8z8UArVmL0SN ADhI.7V1spGBbzu. HRtUfRoE6C40YNL5 t9HCGZc4w- -X-Received: from [24.12.126.219] by web45703.mail. sp1.. com via HTTP; Thu, 05 Nov 2009 13:42:58 PSTX-Mailer: MailRC/ 211.6 MailWebService /0.7.361. 4References: <532543.74254. qmweb111806 (DOT) mail.gq1. >VaccinationsIn-Reply-<532543.74254. qmweb111806 (DOT) mail.gq1. >X-Originating- IP: 68.180.199.24X-eGroups-Msg- Info: 1:12:0:0:0From: Jim O <jimokelly (DOT) com>X--Profile:

jimokellySender: VaccinationsMIME-Version: 1.0Mailing-List: list Vaccinations; contact Vaccinations- owner@group s.comDelivered-mailing list VaccinationsList-Id: <Vaccinations. groups. com>Precedence: bulkList-Unsubscribe: <mailto:Vaccinations -unsubscribe>Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 13:42:58 -0800 (PST)Subject: Re: Day four 11yoDS mostly vaxed, cough sore throatReply-VaccinationsX--Newman- Property: groups-email- ff-mContent-Type: multipart/alternati ve; boundary="0- 1338020440- 1257457378= :12296"--0-1338020440- 1257457378= :12296Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf- 8Content-Transfer- Encoding: quoted-printableWe call it Toxemia ,the real cause of

disease.Jim Re: Spam?Vaccinations> no> weird> sheri> > At 07:12 PM 11/5/2009, you wrote:> > > >Is anyone else getting messages with no subject from "sent to" > >followed by a series of numbers? I am getting several a day and > >thought they were spam. Still might be, but I opened one by > accident > >and there were references to the vax and OT4VAX groups. > >Various emails are listed (including Jim's) but the body of the > >emails are filled with computer gibberish.> >> >I've been deleting them and complaining to my email people but > maybe > >it's coming from like that? Whatever it is,

it's annoying > >because I don't like to open strange emails and still don't > know > >what to make of this.> >> >Winnie> >