RemedySpot.com

Re: Happy Birthday and Congrats

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Are you feeling better Riza?

Hugs,

Maggie

-----Original Message-----From: rizabo Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2002 1:39 AMTo: wwliterside Subject: Happy Birthday and CongratsHappy Birthday ! Hope you had a good one. Today is also DH's birthday and unfortunately I'm sick as a dog and haven't been able to celebrate with him. Went home sick from work today and have only had a bowl of chicken and rice soup all day. blech...Congrats to on your adorable new doggie and to Maggie on her new SUV! have fun!OH, and Zephyr...Hang in there!!! Good for you for owning up to it, though. HOpefully it's mostly water :-)Congrats on losing 25 lbs, Jenn! You go, girl!gonna go sleep now...hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow.-riza~There are no strangers here... Only friends that haven't met yet~

Guest guest

Yes, I'm feeling a litte better today, Maggie..my fever's gone down

but I've still got some achy joints and a constant turning in my

stomach..must be some kind of stomach flu. I took some Nyquil last

night and was knocked out til this morning (I vaguely remember

hearing that my Sacramento Kings beat the Lakers last night..yay!)

I didn't go to work today and am just going to recuperate and watch

daytime tv. Have a good day everyone!

:-)

-riza

> Are you feeling better Riza?

>

> Hugs,

> Maggie

>

Guest guest

Make sure you drink your water Riza! Hugs, and hope you feel better soon!

Maggie

-----Original Message-----From: rizabo Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2002 1:17 PMTo: wwliterside Subject: Re: Happy Birthday and CongratsYes, I'm feeling a litte better today, Maggie..my fever's gone down but I've still got some achy joints and a constant turning in my stomach..must be some kind of stomach flu. I took some Nyquil last night and was knocked out til this morning (I vaguely remember hearing that my Sacramento Kings beat the Lakers last night..yay!)I didn't go to work today and am just going to recuperate and watch daytime tv. Have a good day everyone!:-)-riza> Are you feeling better Riza?> > Hugs,> Maggie> ~There are no strangers here... Only friends that haven't met yet~

Guest guest

This flu thing is going around here too but also with a migraine type headache. I had it and mom has it but hers is more of what you described. She's on day 4 and still can't eat much. Hope you get better soon.

Sharon

Re: Happy Birthday and Congrats

Yes, I'm feeling a litte better today, Maggie..my fever's gone down but I've still got some achy joints and a constant turning in my stomach..must be some kind of stomach flu. I took some Nyquil last night and was knocked out til this morning (I vaguely remember hearing that my Sacramento Kings beat the Lakers last night..yay!)I didn't go to work today and am just going to recuperate and watch daytime tv. Have a good day everyone!:-)-riza> Are you feeling better Riza?> > Hugs,> Maggie> ~There are no strangers here... Only friends that haven't met yet~