RemedySpot.com

Re: I'm fling crazy! OT OT OT

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I just can't get past flinging anything but paperwork. I pick something up and instead of flinging it I place it somewhere else. I laughed when I saw a lady crying on I think it was Oprah when they went to the lady's house to help her get rid of junk. I thought how silly to cry over it but I think if someone were to come in and force me to throw something away I would cry. Of course, the lady was hording bags of kitchen trash, etc. and finally her kids and hubby said Enough, get it out of here. Soooooo today, since is two weeks of flinging stuff on Flylady I am going to make myself FLING. Oh this is going to lead to emotional eating, I'm sure. I had to say that so that this message would be considered a weight issue. LOL

Weezie

Re: I'm fling crazy!

> I still go barefoot....but don't tell anyone...> LOL! LOL! ROFL! That can't be true the way she is about you wearing your shoes!!! I, too, have flung soooooooo much the last couple of days it is truely unbelievable!! You know what? I filled up an entire dumpster today... and no I am NOT exaggerating!Blessings, Fox **********QUIT WASTING MONEY on your health and get healthy!http://www.pcpowersystem.com/lfi/143907-2Make a RESIDUAL INCOME on our exclusive products:http://www.pcpowersystem.com/id/143907-2~There are no strangers here... Only friends that haven't met yet~

Guest guest

<<I just can't get past flinging anything but paperwork. I pick

something up and instead of flinging it I place it somewhere else.>>

I know what you mean. I would set out MANY times to go through and

get rid of stuff and I would sit there and ponder things for several

minutes and a time and decide that it was still useful! It was so

hard for me. I think I finally had a breakthrough and I am so happy

that I have cried several times.

<<Soooooo today, since is two weeks of flinging stuff on Flylady I am

going to make myself FLING. Oh this is going to lead to emotional

eating, I'm sure. I had to say that so that this message would be

considered a weight issue. LOL>>

LOL! I'm with you on this, Weezie. You can do it!!! I set a rule

that if I were to move and start over, what would I leave that I

thought I couldn't live without for a couple of weeks. Once I know

that then I set out to put everything else into storage (actually, a

small space that's left in my garage). I mark the boxes for exactly

what is in it. If I haven't used it in six months (sometimes in a

year, depending) then I will give it away. If it has pieces missing

or really isn't good for much, then I will throw it out. If it is

still in a box from when we moved here almost three years ago, then I

won't even open it, I will give it away.

I think my husband ended up throwing out some things we could have

donated, but I am just glad that he was helping. We threw tons of

toys that were broken in one way or another or just stained bad.

What fun is having a hundred toys for two little girls if they can't

even walk through their room to play with them or find all the

pieces? With about twenty, it makes it much easier and they actually

enjoy them more, too.

Blessings,

Fox

QUIT WASTING MONEY on your health and get healthy!

http://www.pcpowersystem.com/lfi/143907-2

Make a RESIDUAL INCOME on our exclusive products:

http://www.pcpowersystem.com/id/143907-2

Guest guest

Oh I couldn't just put something in a box and leave it, never to return. And I definitely couldn't leave a box for a year and then just give it away or throw it out because I would have to look inside to see if there was something that might be worth big bucks (my excuse for everything------it might be worth something someday.) LOL

Weezie

<<I just can't get past flinging anything but paperwork. I pick something up and instead of flinging it I place it somewhere else.>>I know what you mean. I would set out MANY times to go through and get rid of stuff and I would sit there and ponder things for several minutes and a time and decide that it was still useful! It was so hard for me. I think I finally had a breakthrough and I am so happy that I have cried several times.<<Soooooo today, since is two weeks of flinging stuff on Flylady I am going to make myself FLING. Oh this is going to lead to emotional eating, I'm sure. I had to say that so that this message would be considered a weight issue. LOL>>LOL! I'm with you on this, Weezie. You can do it!!! I set a rule that if I were to move and start over, what would I leave that I thought I couldn't live without for a couple of weeks. Once I know that then I set out to put everything else into storage (actually, a small space that's left in my garage). I mark the boxes for exactly what is in it. If I haven't used it in six months (sometimes in a year, depending) then I will give it away. If it has pieces missing or really isn't good for much, then I will throw it out. If it is still in a box from when we moved here almost three years ago, then I won't even open it, I will give it away. I think my husband ended up throwing out some things we could have donated, but I am just glad that he was helping. We threw tons of toys that were broken in one way or another or just stained bad. What fun is having a hundred toys for two little girls if they can't even walk through their room to play with them or find all the pieces? With about twenty, it makes it much easier and they actually enjoy them more, too.Blessings, Fox **********QUIT WASTING MONEY on your health and get healthy!http://www.pcpowersystem.com/lfi/143907-2Make a RESIDUAL INCOME on our exclusive products:http://www.pcpowersystem.com/id/143907-2~There are no strangers here... Only friends that haven't met yet~

Guest guest

But just think! Not only are you flinging bad weight off your body, you are flinging all that stuff you don't need or use. I bet you have old clothes that are too big for you that you are holding on to "just in case." I know I am. That's part of tonight's 27 things!

Maggie

-----Original Message-----From: Louise Gullion Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2002 10:45 AMTo: wwliterside Subject: Re: Re: I'm fling crazy! OT OT OT

I just can't get past flinging anything but paperwork. I pick something up and instead of flinging it I place it somewhere else. I laughed when I saw a lady crying on I think it was Oprah when they went to the lady's house to help her get rid of junk. I thought how silly to cry over it but I think if someone were to come in and force me to throw something away I would cry. Of course, the lady was hording bags of kitchen trash, etc. and finally her kids and hubby said Enough, get it out of here. Soooooo today, since is two weeks of flinging stuff on Flylady I am going to make myself FLING. Oh this is going to lead to emotional eating, I'm sure. I had to say that so that this message would be considered a weight issue. LOL

Weezie

Re: I'm fling crazy!

> I still go barefoot....but don't tell anyone...> LOL! LOL! ROFL! That can't be true the way she is about you wearing your shoes!!! I, too, have flung soooooooo much the last couple of days it is truely unbelievable!! You know what? I filled up an entire dumpster today... and no I am NOT exaggerating!Blessings, Fox **********QUIT WASTING MONEY on your health and get healthy!http://www.pcpowersystem.com/lfi/143907-2Make a RESIDUAL INCOME on our exclusive products:http://www.pcpowersystem.com/id/143907-2~There are no strangers here... Only friends that haven't met yet~

Guest guest

One thing with my flings - I donate what I can.. but a lot of it goes in a box in my office for the next round of eBay. I've made money to pay for 2 trips to visit my friends in Toronto by eBaying stuff around the house!

Maggie

-----Original Message-----From: angelady3 Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2002 1:27 PMTo: wwliterside Subject: Re: I'm fling crazy! OT OT OT<<I just can't get past flinging anything but paperwork. I pick something up and instead of flinging it I place it somewhere else.>>I know what you mean. I would set out MANY times to go through and get rid of stuff and I would sit there and ponder things for several minutes and a time and decide that it was still useful! It was so hard for me. I think I finally had a breakthrough and I am so happy that I have cried several times.<<Soooooo today, since is two weeks of flinging stuff on Flylady I am going to make myself FLING. Oh this is going to lead to emotional eating, I'm sure. I had to say that so that this message would be considered a weight issue. LOL>>LOL! I'm with you on this, Weezie. You can do it!!! I set a rule that if I were to move and start over, what would I leave that I thought I couldn't live without for a couple of weeks. Once I know that then I set out to put everything else into storage (actually, a small space that's left in my garage). I mark the boxes for exactly what is in it. If I haven't used it in six months (sometimes in a year, depending) then I will give it away. If it has pieces missing or really isn't good for much, then I will throw it out. If it is still in a box from when we moved here almost three years ago, then I won't even open it, I will give it away. I think my husband ended up throwing out some things we could have donated, but I am just glad that he was helping. We threw tons of toys that were broken in one way or another or just stained bad. What fun is having a hundred toys for two little girls if they can't even walk through their room to play with them or find all the pieces? With about twenty, it makes it much easier and they actually enjoy them more, too.Blessings, Fox **********QUIT WASTING MONEY on your health and get healthy!http://www.pcpowersystem.com/lfi/143907-2Make a RESIDUAL INCOME on our exclusive products:http://www.pcpowersystem.com/id/143907-2~There are no strangers here... Only friends that haven't met yet~

Guest guest

My husband has sold electronic equipment, but what sort of household things do you sell on there? I really might like to try that.

RE: Re: I'm fling crazy! OT OT OT

One thing with my flings - I donate what I can.. but a lot of it goes in a box in my office for the next round of eBay. I've made money to pay for 2 trips to visit my friends in Toronto by eBaying stuff around the house!

Maggie

-----Original Message-----From: angelady3 Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2002 1:27 PMTo: wwliterside Subject: Re: I'm fling crazy! OT OT OT<<I just can't get past flinging anything but paperwork. I pick something up and instead of flinging it I place it somewhere else.>>I know what you mean. I would set out MANY times to go through and get rid of stuff and I would sit there and ponder things for several minutes and a time and decide that it was still useful! It was so hard for me. I think I finally had a breakthrough and I am so happy that I have cried several times.<<Soooooo today, since is two weeks of flinging stuff on Flylady I am going to make myself FLING. Oh this is going to lead to emotional eating, I'm sure. I had to say that so that this message would be considered a weight issue. LOL>>LOL! I'm with you on this, Weezie. You can do it!!! I set a rule that if I were to move and start over, what would I leave that I thought I couldn't live without for a couple of weeks. Once I know that then I set out to put everything else into storage (actually, a small space that's left in my garage). I mark the boxes for exactly what is in it. If I haven't used it in six months (sometimes in a year, depending) then I will give it away. If it has pieces missing or really isn't good for much, then I will throw it out. If it is still in a box from when we moved here almost three years ago, then I won't even open it, I will give it away. I think my husband ended up throwing out some things we could have donated, but I am just glad that he was helping. We threw tons of toys that were broken in one way or another or just stained bad. What fun is having a hundred toys for two little girls if they can't even walk through their room to play with them or find all the pieces? With about twenty, it makes it much easier and they actually enjoy them more, too.Blessings, Fox **********QUIT WASTING MONEY on your health and get healthy!http://www.pcpowersystem.com/lfi/143907-2Make a RESIDUAL INCOME on our exclusive products:http://www.pcpowersystem.com/id/143907-2~There are no strangers here... Only friends that haven't met yet~

Guest guest

Oh what haven't I sold! :) Candle holders, books, pottery and baskets (I used to be a consultant for Henn Workshops), wedding gifts that I didn't want that weren't returnable (shh! I know, I'm bad!), clothes in my closet with tags on them, scrapbook stuff (I bought a bunch to sell at our state fair and have some of it left). Basically if I have something I think I might want to sell on there.. I do a search and see if anyone has tried selling it before (or something like it), if so, up it goes! Now is not a good time of year to post items, I will probably put some up this week and the rest will wait until September. Can you imagine how much I'll have by then.. phew! The attic is next on the cleaning list!

If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask!! :)

Maggie

-----Original Message-----From: Reynolds Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2002 2:57 PMTo: wwliterside Subject: Re: Re: I'm fling crazy! OT OT OT

My husband has sold electronic equipment, but what sort of household things do you sell on there? I really might like to try that.

Maggie

Guest guest

I had a box in the garage from when I left my last job. I was cleaning this weekend and found it. It had been a year and a half since I opened it. I simply picked the box up and threw it away. I still don't know what was in it :P

Maggie

-----Original Message-----From: Louise Gullion Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2002 2:44 PMTo: wwliterside Subject: Re: Re: I'm fling crazy! OT OT OT

Oh I couldn't just put something in a box and leave it, never to return. And I definitely couldn't leave a box for a year and then just give it away or throw it out because I would have to look inside to see if there was something that might be worth big bucks (my excuse for everything------it might be worth something someday.) LOL

Weezie

<<I just can't get past flinging anything but paperwork. I pick something up and instead of flinging it I place it somewhere else.>>I know what you mean. I would set out MANY times to go through and get rid of stuff and I would sit there and ponder things for several minutes and a time and decide that it was still useful! It was so hard for me. I think I finally had a breakthrough and I am so happy that I have cried several times.<<Soooooo today, since is two weeks of flinging stuff on Flylady I am going to make myself FLING. Oh this is going to lead to emotional eating, I'm sure. I had to say that so that this message would be considered a weight issue. LOL>>LOL! I'm with you on this, Weezie. You can do it!!! I set a rule that if I were to move and start over, what would I leave that I thought I couldn't live without for a couple of weeks. Once I know that then I set out to put everything else into storage (actually, a small space that's left in my garage). I mark the boxes for exactly what is in it. If I haven't used it in six months (sometimes in a year, depending) then I will give it away. If it has pieces missing or really isn't good for much, then I will throw it out. If it is still in a box from when we moved here almost three years ago, then I won't even open it, I will give it away. I think my husband ended up throwing out some things we could have donated, but I am just glad that he was helping. We threw tons of toys that were broken in one way or another or just stained bad. What fun is having a hundred toys for two little girls if they can't even walk through their room to play with them or find all the pieces? With about twenty, it makes it much easier and they actually enjoy them more, too.Blessings, Fox **********QUIT WASTING MONEY on your health and get healthy!http://www.pcpowersystem.com/lfi/143907-2Make a RESIDUAL INCOME on our exclusive products:http://www.pcpowersystem.com/id/143907-2~There are no strangers here... Only friends that haven't met yet~

Guest guest

> One thing with my flings - I donate what I can.. but a lot of it

goes in a

> box in my office for the next round of eBay. I've made money to

pay for 2

> trips to visit my friends in Toronto by eBaying stuff around the

house!

That's great, Maggie, and I have done well on Ebay, too. I have bags

and boxes full in my garage that I have labeled garage sale or what

have you that I never even get around to because I'm too busy.

Sooooooo, like flylady says I will give it away to pass on my

blessings to others who need it and I will be blessed in return.

Joyce Meyers also spoke on this and said that you're tying up your

own blesssings and the will of God by holding on to this stuff. If

you're going to sell or whatever, then just do it, but don't hold on

to it.

Blessings,

Fox

Guest guest

LOL I still have maternity clothes that I wore 29 years ago. Now I know I'm never going to need those again but they are still packed up. No one else would have fit them. I threw out a skirt and jacket that I had bought when my niece got married 20 years ago. I put it up against me to see if it would still fit, pulled on the elastic waistband and the elastic was shot so I tossed it.

Weezie

I bet you have old clothes that are too big for you that you are holding on to "just in case."

Guest guest

<<Oh I couldn't just put something in a box and leave it, never to

return. And I definitely couldn't leave a box for a year and then

just give it away or throw it out because I would have to look inside

to see if there was something that might be worth big bucks (my

excuse for everything------it might be worth something someday.) LOL>>

That's why I used to hang on to things because I was afraid of

getting rid of anything of value. Nothing else matters any more. My

families' peace is worth far more than whatever was in that box that

I didn't have time to go through anyway. It would have stayed right

there if I was going to wait until I had time to go through it. I

feel so much better already and it's only just begun! I must not

have needed whatever was in that box because I lived well without it

for three years! I knew if I opened it up that I would want to keep

the stuff in it, so it was best to leave it be and donate it. God

will bless me in return.

Blessings,

Fox

Guest guest

> I had a box in the garage from when I left my last job. I was

cleaning this

> weekend and found it. It had been a year and a half since I opened

it. I

> simply picked the box up and threw it away. I still don't know

what was in it.

Wow, I'm not the only one, Maggie!!! I'm just the worst one! I

really feel that this point that I would be happiest if I had only

enough stuff to put into three suitcases. Maybe and exageration, but

you get the idea.

Blessings,

Fox

Guest guest

LOL - this reminds me of my husband who thinks your life should fit in 6 boxes or less!! He moved a lot growing up (all around San ) and he got so tired of packing he just stopped saving things!!

But honestly... we have about 15 boxes downstairs that we haven't even opened when we moved up here over 2 years ago. I'm thinking if I haven't found a place in the house by now and I'm not missing any of the items in those boxes then I just don't need them anymore!!

~~ mary@...

Wow, I'm not the only one, Maggie!!! I'm just the worst one! I really feel that this point that I would be happiest if I had only enough stuff to put into three suitcases. Maybe and exageration, but you get the idea.Blessings, Fox

Guest guest

3 suitcases?! Gasp! My scrapbooks would fill those! :P

Hugs,

Maggie

-----Original Message-----From: angelady3 Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2002 4:07 PMTo: wwliterside Subject: Re: I'm fling crazy! OT OT OT> I had a box in the garage from when I left my last job. I was cleaning this> weekend and found it. It had been a year and a half since I opened it. I> simply picked the box up and threw it away. I still don't know what was in it.Wow, I'm not the only one, Maggie!!! I'm just the worst one! I really feel that this point that I would be happiest if I had only enough stuff to put into three suitcases. Maybe and exageration, but you get the idea.Blessings, Fox **********QUIT WASTING MONEY on your health and get healthy!http://www.pcpowersystem.com/lfi/143907-2Make a RESIDUAL INCOME on our exclusive products:http://www.pcpowersystem.com/id/143907-2~There are no strangers here... Only friends that haven't met yet~

Guest guest

Won't you wake up some night with a nightmare? Looking for the very thing that was in the box. LOL That is what would happen to me for sure and I'd have a panic attack thinking that maybe there was some papers in there that might be needed if I ever got audited by the government. That would be just my luck too.

Weezie

Guest guest

Who is Joyce Meyers?

Weezie

> One thing with my flings - I donate what I can.. but a lot of it goes in a> box in my office for the next round of eBay. I've made money to pay for 2> trips to visit my friends in Toronto by eBaying stuff around the house!That's great, Maggie, and I have done well on Ebay, too. I have bags and boxes full in my garage that I have labeled garage sale or what have you that I never even get around to because I'm too busy. Sooooooo, like flylady says I will give it away to pass on my blessings to others who need it and I will be blessed in return. Joyce Meyers also spoke on this and said that you're tying up your own blesssings and the will of God by holding on to this stuff. If you're going to sell or whatever, then just do it, but don't hold on to it.Blessings, Fox **********QUIT WASTING MONEY on your health and get healthy!http://www.pcpowersystem.com/lfi/143907-2Make a RESIDUAL INCOME on our exclusive products:http://www.pcpowersystem.com/id/143907-2~There are no strangers here... Only friends that haven't met yet~

Guest guest

<<Won't you wake up some night with a nightmare? Looking for the very

thing that was in the box. LOL That is what would happen to me for

sure and I'd have a panic attack thinking that maybe there was some

papers in there that might be needed if I ever got audited by the

government. That would be just my luck too.>>

I do keep tax papers in a completely separate place and one thing

that is organized very well. Anything else I need again in the

future I will just have to buy again. It isn't worth it any more to

think everything has to be kept. If I need it so bad, then I will

buy it. The one I donated will be helping someone else. It's worth

it. I fought for years over this and I ain't going to let anything

stop me now. Not even that one or two things I know I will need

again.

Blessings,

Fox

Guest guest

> Who is Joyce Meyers?

Weezie, she is a christian speaker. She talks on every day things

more than anything and makes things make sense out of the Word into

our everyday lives. She is easy to understand and helps you get your

life in order.

Blessings,

Fox

Guest guest

Maggie,

Do you mind me asking what kind of stuff do you e bay? Just curious if this could be done by me.

Zephyr

Maggie

Guest guest

Does she have a Website?

Weezie

> Who is Joyce Meyers?Weezie, she is a christian speaker. She talks on every day things more than anything and makes things make sense out of the Word into our everyday lives. She is easy to understand and helps you get your life in order.Blessings, Fox **********QUIT WASTING MONEY on your health and get healthy!http://www.pcpowersystem.com/lfi/143907-2Make a RESIDUAL INCOME on our exclusive products:http://www.pcpowersystem.com/id/143907-2~There are no strangers here... Only friends that haven't met yet~

Guest guest

I literaly do what she says wich is to put it in the car. It is amazing how fast I can give it away once it is in my car. It really does work. I tell myself that it is porbably going to someone that really needs it and is maybe just starting out in life.

Zephyr

> One thing with my flings - I donate what I can.. but a lot of it goes in a> box in my office for the next round of eBay. I've made money to pay for 2> trips to visit my friends in Toronto by eBaying stuff around the house!That's great, Maggie, and I have done well on Ebay, too. I have bags and boxes full in my garage that I have labeled garage sale or what have you that I never even get around to because I'm too busy. Sooooooo, like flylady says I will give it away to pass on my blessings to others who need it and I will be blessed in return. Joyce Meyers also spoke on this and said that you're tying up your own blesssings and the will of God by holding on to this stuff. If you're going to sell or whatever, then just do it, but don't hold on to it.Blessings, Fox **********QUIT WASTING MONEY on your health and get healthy!http://www.pcpowersystem.com/lfi/143907-2Make a RESIDUAL INCOME on our exclusive products:http://www.pcpowersystem.com/id/143907-2~There are no strangers here... Only friends that haven't met yet~

Guest guest

ugh will the flylady finaly make me look in those boxes? I do not have a problem getting rid of stuff it is just in actually getting to it and that is what I love about flylady I set my timer and I am amazed what I get done in 15 minutes

Zephyr

Re: Re: I'm fling crazy! OT OT OT

LOL - this reminds me of my husband who thinks your life should fit in 6 boxes or less!! He moved a lot growing up (all around San ) and he got so tired of packing he just stopped saving things!!

But honestly... we have about 15 boxes downstairs that we haven't even opened when we moved up here over 2 years ago. I'm thinking if I haven't found a place in the house by now and I'm not missing any of the items in those boxes then I just don't need them anymore!!

~~ mary@...

Wow, I'm not the only one, Maggie!!! I'm just the worst one! I really feel that this point that I would be happiest if I had only enough stuff to put into three suitcases. Maybe and exageration, but you get the idea.Blessings, Fox ~There are no strangers here... Only friends that haven't met yet~

Guest guest

Financial paper work is defintiely worth keeping you think you could never need it but I actually had to go to federal court to prove I had written each check for my old house and I was able to find them and prove it so you never know ......

Zephyr

<<Won't you wake up some night with a nightmare? Looking for the very thing that was in the box. LOL That is what would happen to me for sure and I'd have a panic attack thinking that maybe there was some papers in there that might be needed if I ever got audited by the government. That would be just my luck too.>>I do keep tax papers in a completely separate place and one thing that is organized very well. Anything else I need again in the future I will just have to buy again. It isn't worth it any more to think everything has to be kept. If I need it so bad, then I will buy it. The one I donated will be helping someone else. It's worth it. I fought for years over this and I ain't going to let anything stop me now. Not even that one or two things I know I will need again.Blessings, Fox **********QUIT WASTING MONEY on your health and get healthy!http://www.pcpowersystem.com/lfi/143907-2Make a RESIDUAL INCOME on our exclusive products:http://www.pcpowersystem.com/id/143907-2~There are no strangers here... Only friends that haven't met yet~

Guest guest

Speaking of the timer...it also helps you see how much time you can

WASTE! You know how she always says " Don't OBSESS! " well, yesterday

I got it in my head to clean out an old candle holder and the timer

went off and I realized--I just wasted 15 minutes cleaning a stupid

candleholder!!!! I hadn't used it in years so I just " flung " it.

I'm still working on laundry though---that always tends to pile up

in our house. But she has definitely made a big difference in my

life just in the last 3 weeks.

-riza

> ugh will the flylady finaly make me look in those boxes? I do not

have a problem getting rid of stuff it is just in actually getting to

it and that is what I love about flylady I set my timer and I am

amazed what I get done in 15 minutes

> Zephyr

Guest guest

I have started in my kitchen...... I have an old scale that you hang stuff on to be weighed and my bag of garbage from the cupboard weighed 25 pounds. Now I am thinking how heavy the bag was and then I got thinking that it is no wonder my legs hurt so bad cuz I'm carrying more than 3 times that every minute of the day.

Now I'm going to go enter my fling weigh in at flylady's.

Weezie

Speaking of the timer...it also helps you see how much time you can WASTE! You know how she always says "Don't OBSESS!" well, yesterday I got it in my head to clean out an old candle holder and the timer went off and I realized--I just wasted 15 minutes cleaning a stupid candleholder!!!! I hadn't used it in years so I just "flung" it. I'm still working on laundry though---that always tends to pile up in our house. But she has definitely made a big difference in my life just in the last 3 weeks.-riza> ugh will the flylady finaly make me look in those boxes? I do not have a problem getting rid of stuff it is just in actually getting to it and that is what I love about flylady I set my timer and I am amazed what I get done in 15 minutes> Zephyr~There are no strangers here... Only friends that haven't met yet~