RemedySpot.com

Re: Accumulated challenge spreadsheet

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Good for you Weezie!!!

Maureen

Here is a problem I have and I probably won't join the challenges for this reason. I can not afford to send prizes to the US--shipping, etc. is too expensive and I have a very tight budget. Therefore, If I don't send prizes to add to the pot I do not feel it would be fair for me to participate in any challenges expecting to receive a prize should I be lucky enough to win.

Weezie~There are no strangers here... Only friends that haven't met yet~

Guest guest

That-a-girl, Weezie! Keep up the great attitude!

> Yes, I decided today that I would join the challenges and do what

I can. No matter how I do, I am still a winner. I've got a new

family and friends, a new outlook on life, and best of all A NEW ME.

> Weezie

Guest guest

I'm glad Weezie. We'd miss you if you didn't do it with us. Your company is our prize!!

-----Original Message-----From: Louise Gullion Sent: Sunday, May 26, 2002 9:04 PMTo: wwliterside Subject: Re: Accumulated challenge spreadsheet

Yes, I decided today that I would join the challenges and do what I can. No matter how I do, I am still a winner. I've got a new family and friends, a new outlook on life, and best of all A NEW ME.

Weezie

Here is a problem I have and I probably won't join the challenges for this reason. I can not afford to send prizes to the US--shipping, etc. is too expensive and I have a very tight budget. Therefore, If I don't send prizes to add to the pot I do not feel it would be fair for me to participate in any challenges expecting to receive a prize should I be lucky enough to win.

Weezie~There are no strangers here... Only friends that haven't met yet~

Guest guest

Great attitude, Weezie! :o)

Margot

-- Re: Accumulated challenge spreadsheet

Yes, I decided today that I would join the challenges and do what I can. No matter how I do, I am still a winner. I've got a new family and friends, a new outlook on life, and best of all A NEW ME.

Weezie