RemedySpot.com

Re: hoorah!!!!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hooray for K-E-L-L-Y!!!

Margot

-- hoorah!!!!!!

I just got back from weigh in and I am down 1 pound. That puts me at 159.4.I am in the 150s finally!!! It makes me feel so skinny to say that, so I'llsay it again. I am in the 150s!!

Guest guest

Thanks, Margot. That was just like scoring the winning touchdown with your "gimme a K" cheer!

hoorah!!!!!!

I just got back from weigh in and I am down 1 pound. That puts me at 159.4.I am in the 150s finally!!! It makes me feel so skinny to say that, so I'llsay it again. I am in the 150s!!

~There are no strangers here... Only friends that haven't met yet~

Guest guest

Yeah Kellly!!!!!!!

Zephyr

hoorah!!!!!!

I just got back from weigh in and I am down 1 pound. That puts me at 159.4.I am in the 150s finally!!! It makes me feel so skinny to say that, so I'llsay it again. I am in the 150s!!~There are no strangers here... Only friends that haven't met yet~

Guest guest

Hey congratulations, we are both at the same

weight!! Have a great day!!!!!!!!!

Suzanne

--- Reynolds wrote:

> I just got back from weigh in and I am down 1 pound.

> That puts me at 159.4.

> I am in the 150s finally!!! It makes me feel so

> skinny to say that, so I'll

> say it again. I am in the 150s!!

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Bravo !!

Will do a happy dance for you (think Cameron wearing underoos in

Charlies Angels shaking her tushie)!!! woooo!

-riza

> I just got back from weigh in and I am down 1 pound. That puts me

at 159.4.

> I am in the 150s finally!!! It makes me feel so skinny to say

that, so I'll

> say it again. I am in the 150s!!

>

>

Guest guest

WOOOOHHOOOO!!! CONGRATULATIONS KELLY!!!! You are doing GREAT!!!!

Maureen

hoorah!!!!!!

I just got back from weigh in and I am down 1 pound. That puts me at 159.4.I am in the 150s finally!!! It makes me feel so skinny to say that, so I'llsay it again. I am in the 150s!!~There are no strangers here... Only friends that haven't met yet~

Guest guest

That cracked me up! I was laughing and the puppy was looking up at me as if I had lost my mind!

-----Original Message-----From: rizabo Sent: Saturday, May 25, 2002 3:35 PMTo: wwliterside Subject: Re: hoorah!!!!!!Bravo !! Will do a happy dance for you (think Cameron wearing underoos in Charlies Angels shaking her tushie)!!! woooo!-riza> I just got back from weigh in and I am down 1 pound. That puts me at 159.4.> I am in the 150s finally!!! It makes me feel so skinny to say that, so I'll> say it again. I am in the 150s!!> > ~There are no strangers here... Only friends that haven't met yet~

Guest guest

how is that pup doing? My dogs have been rascals this week, on a couple days I cought them playing with a baby possum mind you they are playing with it not hurting it and today I caught them playing with a mole....... they are too much. I can not wait until skyler is walking around I can only imagine the mischief this house will be up to with him and 4 dogs.

Zephyr

RE: Re: hoorah!!!!!!

That cracked me up! I was laughing and the puppy was looking up at me as if I had lost my mind!

-----Original Message-----From: rizabo Sent: Saturday, May 25, 2002 3:35 PMTo: wwliterside Subject: Re: hoorah!!!!!!Bravo !! Will do a happy dance for you (think Cameron wearing underoos in Charlies Angels shaking her tushie)!!! woooo!-riza> I just got back from weigh in and I am down 1 pound. That puts me at 159.4.> I am in the 150s finally!!! It makes me feel so skinny to say that, so I'll> say it again. I am in the 150s!!> > ~There are no strangers here... Only friends that haven't met yet~

Guest guest

WooHoo for !! Keep up the great work!!

~~mary@...

Guest guest

She is doing great, Zephyr. Thanks for asking. We are just madly in love with her. she is a little bit potty trained (is that like a little bit pregnant?), as she wants to go outside mostly. She has learned to go up and down stairs, and she loves to sleep at night in her crate by our bed. She is constantly into trouble! Today, I found a shredded Kleenex all over the house. We must have dropped it and she ripped it up. Then she walked by a piece of it, started barking, and pounced on it and shook it until it was "dead." she is too funny!

-----Original Message-----From: Zephyrmon Sent: Saturday, May 25, 2002 4:56 PMTo: wwliterside Subject: Re: Re: hoorah!!!!!!

how is that pup doing? My dogs have been rascals this week, on a couple days I cought them playing with a baby possum mind you they are playing with it not hurting it and today I caught them playing with a mole....... they are too much. I can not wait until skyler is walking around I can only imagine the mischief this house will be up to with him and 4 dogs.

Zephyr

RE: Re: hoorah!!!!!!