RemedySpot.com

just as well

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Bob ya got a good point but ya just don't go into someone's house like that.

Remember when Owens scored a touchdown at Texas Stadium then went and spiked

the ball on the Cowboys star on the 50 yard line? Same thing....most of the

crew are Christians and ya can't just tell us our beliefs are wrong and not

expect us to pull a " Teague " and smack ya one.

Guest guest

Guest guest

Guest guest

Bob said:

Is there life after death " this is just a silly question. because Life

and death IS an illusion

Bobfather

" Children are a gift from a Bob " –rugrats

very wisely

replies

This is one point I am NOT

gonna follow comments on I get SO angry when I read such drivvle I get a

headache!

….kinda

hoping Bob sis not start a war with no heaven or hell talk.

Guest guest

Bob said:

and death IS an illusion

Bobfather

very wisely

replies

headache!

….kinda

Guest guest

Bob said:

and death IS an illusion

Bobfather

very wisely

replies

headache!

….kinda

Guest guest

From someone that didn't comment on it, it looks like you did comment on it... :-) If you don't wish to talk about things like this. then don't comment on them. I for one will always comment when someone makes a verbal attack at my ideas.

.. you know what is drivel ? Closing ones eyes, ears and hearts to other people in the worlds ideas. Islam, Christianity, Buddhism each has its own truth. And in each of those religions there are those that are going to get to "Heaven" how ever you define heaven. Christianity does not have the corner on richness. And if you say it does. then I ask you what form of Christianity does ? Is it Catholicism, Lutheranism, Protestant, Pentecostal, Alliance,.

What is happening in Afghanistan right now is because people of one religion have decided that only their religion is true. and everyone else is godless.

Bobfather

"Children are a gift from a Bob" -rugrats

Bob said:

Is there life after death" this is just a silly question. because Lifeand death IS an illusion

Bobfather"Children are a gift from a Bob" –rugrats

very wisely replies

This is one point I am NOT gonna follow comments on I get SO angry when I read such drivvle I get a headache!

….kinda hoping Bob sis not start a war with no heaven or hell talk.

Guest guest

From someone that didn't comment on it, it looks like you did comment on it... :-) If you don't wish to talk about things like this. then don't comment on them. I for one will always comment when someone makes a verbal attack at my ideas.

.. you know what is drivel ? Closing ones eyes, ears and hearts to other people in the worlds ideas. Islam, Christianity, Buddhism each has its own truth. And in each of those religions there are those that are going to get to "Heaven" how ever you define heaven. Christianity does not have the corner on richness. And if you say it does. then I ask you what form of Christianity does ? Is it Catholicism, Lutheranism, Protestant, Pentecostal, Alliance,.

What is happening in Afghanistan right now is because people of one religion have decided that only their religion is true. and everyone else is godless.

Bobfather

Bob said:

Is there life after death" this is just a silly question. because Lifeand death IS an illusion

very wisely replies

This is one point I am NOT gonna follow comments on I get SO angry when I read such drivvle I get a headache!

Guest guest

Bobfather

Bob said:

very wisely replies

Guest guest

WELL IN MY BOOK (THE BIBLE) JESUS CHRIST HAS THE ONLY CORNER ON " RICHNESS. "

BELIEVE WHAT YOU WANT BUT I DON'T BUY INTO IT UNLESS IT IS IN AND THROUGH JESUS CHRIST, MY LORD AND SAVIOR, THE ONLY WAY TO ETERNAL LIFE.

GOD BLESS BROTHERS AND SISTERS!

JANE

RE: re:just as well

.. you know what is drivel ? Closing ones eyes, ears and hearts to other people in the worlds ideas. Islam, Christianity, Buddhism each has its own truth. And in each of those religions there are those that are going to get to " Heaven " how ever you define heaven. Christianity does not have the corner on richness. And if you say it does. then I ask you what form of Christianity does ? Is it Catholicism, Lutheranism, Protestant, Pentecostal, Alliance,.

Bobfather

" Children are a gift from a Bob " -rugrats

Bob said:

Is there life after death " this is just a silly question. because Lifeand death IS an illusion

Bobfather " Children are a gift from a Bob " –rugrats

very wisely replies

Guest guest

BELIEVE WHAT YOU WANT BUT I DON'T BUY INTO IT UNLESS IT IS IN AND THROUGH JESUS CHRIST, MY LORD AND SAVIOR, THE ONLY WAY TO ETERNAL LIFE.

JANE

.. you know what is drivel ? Closing ones eyes, ears and hearts to other people in the worlds ideas. Islam, Christianity, Buddhism each has its own truth. And in each of those religions there are those that are going to get to " Heaven " how ever you define heaven. Christianity does not have the corner on richness. And if you say it does. then I ask you what form of Christianity does ? Is it Catholicism, Lutheranism, Protestant, Pentecostal, Alliance,.

Bobfather

Bob said:

Is there life after death " this is just a silly question. because Lifeand death IS an illusion

very wisely replies

Guest guest

JANE

Bobfather

Bob said:

very wisely replies

Guest guest

Well with all due respect, people who believe in the Bible freely quote on this list, and aren't we supposed to be a nation that practices religious freedom; so should not Bob be able to voice his opinion? I agree, don't think we should get in another big religious debate, but I do feel what's right for one is right for another. marie

re:just as well

Bob said:

very wisely replies

Guest guest

Yes Pete, please, can we???

Brayman wrote:

The crew is large enough that I have a proposition to be amended to our guidelines.

We should follow these 2 simple rules that have kept peace in many bar-rooms and around the dinner table :)

Don't talk about religion and Don't talk about Politics.

It's probably a great leap to expect that that will ever happen. But bashing someone's thoughts even if you think it's 'drivel' is definitely not acceptable. Mama always said, If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all

Pete

Guest guest

Brayman wrote:

The crew is large enough that I have a proposition to be amended to our guidelines.

We should follow these 2 simple rules that have kept peace in many bar-rooms and around the dinner table :)

It's probably a great leap to expect that that will ever happen. But bashing someone's thoughts even if you think it's 'drivel' is definitely not acceptable. Mama always said, If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all

Pete

Guest guest

Brayman wrote:

Pete

Guest guest

Bob did`nt say that . As I read it he is saying we should be tolerent, are you?

kschutza@... wrote: Bob ya got a good point but ya just don't go into someone's house like that. Remember when Owens scored a touchdown at Texas Stadium then went and spiked the ball on the Cowboys star on the 50 yard line? Same thing....most of the crew are Christians and ya can't just tell us our beliefs are wrong and not expect us to pull a " Teague" and smack ya one.

Guest guest

My Mum too, can`t we just agree to disagree? I really HATE religious bickering. Not all of us think that our beliefs are right for everyone else, is`nt that a dictatorship? Marnie Wagner wrote: Pete you wrote..........Mama always said, If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at allSMART LADY!!!HugsMarnie

Guest guest

My Mum too, can`t we just agree to disagree? I really HATE religious bickering. Not all of us think that our beliefs are right for everyone else, is`nt that a dictatorship? Marnie Wagner wrote: Pete you wrote..........Mama always said, If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at allSMART LADY!!!HugsMarnie

Guest guest

Guest guest

Never said Christanity was wrong.. In fact I said And I quote " I defiantly

wont disagree with the quality of Christianity. Many many things in the

bible are divinely inspired. "

told Me I was wrong. I didnot tell that.

Bobfather

Re: re:just as well

Guest guest

Never said Christanity was wrong.. In fact I said And I quote " I defiantly

wont disagree with the quality of Christianity. Many many things in the

bible are divinely inspired. "

told Me I was wrong. I didnot tell that.

Bobfather

Guest guest

OK, sounds good.

Jeffro!

-----Original Message-----From: Brayman Sent: Sunday, March 03, 2002 7:03 PMTo: NF2_Crew Subject: RE: re:just as well

Guest guest

I read that also; that we should be tolerant of one another's views, which, this whole world would sure be a more peaceful place if humanity could get that message. marie

Bob did`nt say that . As I read it he is saying we should be tolerent, are you? kschutza@... wrote: Bob ya got a good point but ya just don't go into someone's house like that. Remember when Owens scored a touchdown at Texas Stadium then went and spiked the ball on the Cowboys star on the 50 yard line? Same thing....most of the crew are Christians and ya can't just tell us our beliefs are wrong and not expect us to pull a " Teague" and smack ya one.

Guest guest

I read that also; that we should be tolerant of one another's views, which, this whole world would sure be a more peaceful place if humanity could get that message. marie

Bob did`nt say that . As I read it he is saying we should be tolerent, are you? kschutza@... wrote: Bob ya got a good point but ya just don't go into someone's house like that. Remember when Owens scored a touchdown at Texas Stadium then went and spiked the ball on the Cowboys star on the 50 yard line? Same thing....most of the crew are Christians and ya can't just tell us our beliefs are wrong and not expect us to pull a " Teague" and smack ya one.