RemedySpot.com

Side effects from inhaled corticosteroid...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My son's asthma has significantly worsened recently so I've had no choice but to

put him on a high dose of inhaled steroids. It is definitely affecting his

body. He is irritable, explosive, sleep walking and having constant cold sores.

These were issues before but all much worse on this med. Seems like it's

kicking up the viral and maybe Testosterone?

Does anyone know if any vitamin or supplement will help counteract some of the

effects its having on him?

I'm soooo stressed out! Between the asthma attacks and all of this I'm a

nervous wreck.

Thanks very much for any advice.

Which steroid are you using? Buspar surpresses immune reaction so other viral infections can take hold. Rinceing mouth out with water after dosing is important. You could try Virastop for the cold sores, or Lysene.Subject: Side effects from inhaled corticosteroid...To: mb12valtrex Date: Monday, January 9, 2012, 7:01 AM

My son's asthma has significantly worsened recently so I've had no choice but to put him on a high dose of inhaled steroids. It is definitely affecting his body. He is irritable, explosive, sleep walking and having constant cold sores. These were issues before but all much worse on this med. Seems like it's kicking up the viral and maybe Testosterone?

Does anyone know if any vitamin or supplement will help counteract some of the effects its having on him?

I'm soooo stressed out! Between the asthma attacks and all of this I'm a nervous wreck.

My son does inhaled steroids for asthma as well. We brush our teeth immediately after to wash as much out of his mouth as possible. The supps we take presently - not sure if they would help you are:Cod liver oil - 1 tblsp every day to day and a halfCalcium - ThorneMulti-vitmin - super nutrition for kidsQuercenase - 1 capsule - ThorneVitamin C - between 250-500 mg day - Thorne (although I am thnking about trying the brand they talked about in the video - LivOn).And TCM herbs for food allergy, disgestion assistance, and immune enhancing.How old is your son? There is a community of the

spirit. Join it, and feel the delight of walking in the noisy street, and being the noise.---Rumi To: mb12valtrex Sent: Monday, January 9, 2012 9:09 AM Subject: Re: Side effects from inhaled corticosteroid...

Which steroid are you using? Buspar surpresses immune reaction so other viral infections can take hold. Rinceing mouth out with water after dosing is important. You could try Virastop for the cold sores, or Lysene.Subject: Side effects from inhaled corticosteroid...To: mb12valtrex Date: Monday, January 9, 2012, 7:01 AM

My son's asthma has significantly worsened recently so I've had no choice but to put him on a high dose of inhaled steroids. It is definitely affecting his body. He is irritable, explosive, sleep walking and having constant cold sores. These were issues before but all much worse on this med. Seems like it's kicking up the viral and maybe Testosterone?

Does anyone know if any vitamin or supplement will help counteract some of the effects its having on him?

I'm soooo stressed out! Between the asthma attacks and all of this I'm a nervous wreck.

i thought i heard on this group somone mention their kids asthma get better with parasite treatment?

also you probably already heard about oil of oregano helpful with asthma...

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Monday, January 9, 2012 10:09 AMSubject: Re: Side effects from inhaled corticosteroid...

Which steroid are you using? Buspar surpresses immune reaction so other viral infections can take hold. Rinceing mouth out with water after dosing is important. You could try Virastop for the cold sores, or Lysene.

Subject: Side effects from inhaled corticosteroid...To: mb12valtrex Date: Monday, January 9, 2012, 7:01 AM

My son's asthma has significantly worsened recently so I've had no choice but to put him on a high dose of inhaled steroids. It is definitely affecting his body. He is irritable, explosive, sleep walking and having constant cold sores. These were issues before but all much worse on this med. Seems like it's kicking up the viral and maybe Testosterone?Does anyone know if any vitamin or supplement will help counteract some of the effects its having on him?I'm soooo stressed out! Between the asthma attacks and all of this I'm a nervous wreck. Thanks very much for any advice.

He is taking the Alvesco (Ciclesonide) inhaler. I am giving him Lysine and have

increased the dose. Virastop isn't an option due to severe aspergillus allergy.

Are irritability and rage symtoms of viral flares?

i wish i knew more about asthma....i know in andy cutlers book he talks about treating asthma....and how steriods cause a lot of rage and n irritibility

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 9:30 AMSubject: Re: Side effects from inhaled corticosteroid...

He is taking the Alvesco (Ciclesonide) inhaler. I am giving him Lysine and have increased the dose. Virastop isn't an option due to severe aspergillus allergy.Are irritability and rage symtoms of viral flares?

Biomed families should consider lung worms as a possible cause for asthma.

>

> i wish i knew more about asthma....i know in andy cutlers book he talks about

treating asthma....and how steriods cause a lot of rage and n irritibility

>

>

>

> ________________________________

>

> To: mb12valtrex

> Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 9:30 AM

> Subject: Re: Side effects from inhaled corticosteroid...

>

>

> Â

> He is taking the Alvesco (Ciclesonide) inhaler. I am giving him Lysine and

have increased the dose. Virastop isn't an option due to severe aspergillus

allergy.

> Are irritability and rage symtoms of viral flares?

>

Also the irritablilty and rage can be caused by the steroids.Subject: Re: Re: Side effects from inhaled corticosteroid...To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex >Date: Tuesday, January 10, 2012, 10:52 AM

i wish i knew more about asthma....i know in andy cutlers book he talks about treating asthma....and how steriods cause a lot of rage and n irritibility

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 9:30 AMSubject: Re: Side effects from inhaled corticosteroid...

He is taking the Alvesco (Ciclesonide) inhaler. I am giving him Lysine and have increased the dose. Virastop isn't an option due to severe aspergillus allergy.Are irritability and rage symtoms of viral flares?

Homeopathic LOBELIA in liquif form is great for asthma. Only side effect is child may vomit some of the phlegm .Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 12:52 PMTo: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >Subject: Re: Re: Side effects from inhaled corticosteroid... i wish i knew more about asthma....i know in andy cutlers book he talks about treating asthma....and how steriods cause a lot of rage and n irritibilityTo: mb12valtrex Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 9:30 AMSubject: Re: Side effects from inhaled corticosteroid... He is taking the Alvesco (Ciclesonide) inhaler. I am giving him Lysine and have increased the dose. Virastop isn't an option due to severe aspergillus allergy.Are irritability and rage symtoms of viral flares?[The entire original message is not included]=