RemedySpot.com

Vitamin A protocol and diarrhea

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello group,

I would like to know if any of you have implemented the Vitamin A protocol to

their child and have seen diarrhea as side effect. If yes, what explanation have

you found?

Thanks for any comments,

Dani

No D. here but I believe it can kill parasites, so ???Cheryl has a blog post about vitamin a.

Hello group,

I would like to know if any of you have implemented the Vitamin A protocol to their child and have seen diarrhea as side effect. If yes, what explanation have you found?

Thanks for any comments,

Dani

-- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Click to find info about Vitamins and Minerals:http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150543521682565

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Click to find links to info about the Low Oxalate Diet :http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150543495292565

------Toni------Mind like a steel trap...Rusty and illegal in 37 states.

What's the vitamin A protocol?To: mb12valtrex From: dimitrova.dani10@...Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 19:55:25 +0000Subject: Vitamin A protocol and diarrhea

Hello group,

I would like to know if any of you have implemented the Vitamin A protocol to their child and have seen diarrhea as side effect. If yes, what explanation have you found?

Thanks for any comments,

Dani

Yes I know many parents have. But the protocol is only 2 days so it shouldn't last.

~ Antiviral Therapy 101~ gryffinstail.wordpress.com ~~ @Gryffins_Tail ~

Hello group,

Thanks for any comments,

Dani

Thank you! To: mb12valtrex Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2012 12:40 AM Subject: Re: Vitamin A protocol and diarrhea

Yes I know many parents have. But the protocol is only 2 days so it shouldn't last.

~ Antiviral Therapy 101~ gryffinstail.wordpress.com ~~ @Gryffins_Tail ~

Hello group,

Thanks for any comments,

Dani