RemedySpot.com

Re: White marks on teeth

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I don't know if you got any answers to your question on white marks on teeth yet. I remember growing up some kids had them, and I don't know if it was an old wives' tale or whatever, but we'd say calcium deposits. But nobody should quote me on that one. Anyway, the reason I am writing actually is that I just saw a post on the abaparents yahoo group today that seems to be related to your question. In case you are interested in reading it, I am copying and pasting it here:

"After a very very challenging 12 years (my son is now 19) he has been diagnosed with Pyroluria. He has autism, psychosis and a learning disability. Pyroluria is simply treated with natural supplements and NOT drugs. This is why it is so little recognised by the medical profession. Had anyone else heard of this? It is diagnosed by the a urine test. Elevated krypropyrroles in the urine give a clear answer. This disorder strips the body of Vitamin B6 and Zinc, therefore compromising brain function. Other symptoms can be physical, such as stretch marks on the skin, poor enamel on the teeth and white spots on the fingernails. Pyroluria can cause the most awful aggression, mood swings and even hallucinations."

>> Anyone know what white marks on teeth mean? Is it some sort of vitamin deficiency? We have not had on anti-biotics in ages, I say that because the dental hygienist asked me that question.> > Any feedback would be appreciated.> > Thanks> Eileen>

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dental_fluorosis To: mb12valtrex Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2012 7:46 AM Subject: Re: White marks on teeth

I don't know if you got any answers to your question on white marks on teeth yet. I remember growing up some kids had them, and I don't know if it was an old wives' tale or whatever, but we'd say calcium deposits. But nobody should quote me on that one. Anyway, the reason I am writing actually is that I just saw a post on the abaparents yahoo group today that seems to be related to your question. In case you are interested in reading it, I am copying and pasting it here:

"After a very very challenging 12 years (my son is now 19) he has been diagnosed with Pyroluria. He has autism, psychosis and a learning disability. Pyroluria is simply treated with natural supplements and NOT drugs. This is why it is so little recognised by the medical profession. Had anyone else heard of this? It is diagnosed by the a urine test. Elevated krypropyrroles in the urine give a clear answer. This disorder strips the body of Vitamin B6 and Zinc, therefore compromising brain function. Other symptoms can be physical, such as stretch marks on the skin, poor enamel on the teeth and white spots on the fingernails. Pyroluria can cause the most awful aggression, mood swings and even hallucinations."

>> Anyone know what white marks on teeth mean? Is it some sort of vitamin deficiency? We have not had on anti-biotics in ages, I say that because the dental hygienist asked me that question.> > Any feedback would be appreciated.> > Thanks> Eileen>

Google about the effects of having too much flouride, and you will see

some pictures of white marks on teeth.

Love and prayers,

Heidi N

> Anyone know what white marks on teeth mean? Is it some sort of vitamin

deficiency? We have not had on anti-biotics in ages, I say that

because the dental hygienist asked me that question.

>

> Any feedback would be appreciated.

>

> Thanks

> Eileen

>

fluoride did it to my son's teeth - dentist recommended fluoride treatment -

this was before i new my other son was vaccine injured - went - again - against

my better judgment - did the fluoride - within 36 hours my son's teeth were all

spotted - dentist told me that the fluoride could not have done that -

i saw it happen and they tell me it wasn't the fluoride (had no other

explanation) - another dentist told me he was born with it - seriously - i saw

that child's teeth every day - she saw them that one time and she tells me he

was born with it

>

> Google about the effects of having too much flouride, and you will see

> some pictures of white marks on teeth.

>

> Love and prayers,

>

> Heidi N

>

>

> > Anyone know what white marks on teeth mean? Is it some sort of vitamin

> deficiency? We have not had on anti-biotics in ages, I say that

> because the dental hygienist asked me that question.

> >

> > Any feedback would be appreciated.

> >

> > Thanks

> > Eileen

> >

>