RemedySpot.com

Those of you who have cured or recovered your child...how long did it take?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

well my son i would say is 75% recovered from where we started...he was huge gut kid...self injurous..cutting out grains was a big step ..using digestive enzymes..andy cutler chelation gave huge wows...that was our beginning....other stuff i did for constipation issues

now i am finding great results thru immusist

minerals B vitamins

neuroprotek and PS helps great with inflammation

humaworm for parasites

naturals for yeast

binders that i learned from rita :) to mop up die off soooo important

inositol for anxiety..

carnitine he is slowly gaining weight learned that one from alberta:)

im also giving a mineral rich product called shiliat but im not so sure about its effects as it has not been tested for metal toxicity ect so im on fence about but heard it was good for pituatary calcification

at night i do alka seltzer gold to help alkanize body...neutralize toxins ect..

i am trying to do more green juicing more green veggies that i been slacking on admitidly.....

oh waiting on humacleanse to keep the bowls moving so important..

lauricidin for yeast viruses it is immune balancer as well

basically i rotate natural pathogen fighters as i feel they stop working ....i look for signs of viral issues yeast issues bacteria issues parasite issues and treat accordingly

i keep diary of all foods to see what affects in bad way i look disect and smell all bowel movements....

its gross but its what the old school docs used to do...the real docs in my opinion...

probiotics is of course a given.....in begininng i could only do single strain probiotics..

i dont know what else i missed....i im sure a lot..I use virastop to help eat the biofilm but there are other biofilm eaters....

i think that should be a staple also in fighting chronic infections....of course bein careful with the gut....all this stuff has got to be monitered carefully by you the parent as you know your kid best...

channa

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2012 12:24 PMSubject: Those of you who have "cured" or "recovered" your child...how long did it take?

Those of you who have "cured" or "recovered" your child...how long did it take?and what methods did you include?such as diet? meds? aba? etc