RemedySpot.com

Re: TURNING FOUR AND SAD

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Have you done a microarray test in him. Rule out anglemAns

I feel your pain our son will be 8 in march and is still non verbal we too have been doing bio med for 6 years but I know he is much further on than if we were not doing it hang in thereLet your email find you with BlackBerry® from Vodafone

Sender: mb12valtrex

Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 13:45:14 -0000To: <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex

Subject: TURNING FOUR AND SAD

Hi everyone,

i feel really blue....depressed kind of and so i need somwhere to rant!

my son is turning four this monday and he still doesnt talk until he is forced and even then he can only say a few things and the words come out unclear!

we have been doing biomed for a year and half and i was not worried because i thot we will make significant progress but progree has been SLOW.my heart is breaking.he still stimss verbally and visually,wierd behaviour,laughing and smiling unecessary even when yeast is under cntrol.dark circles,blinking.gulping air,poops in pant,JUST DELAYED.

i wish my wow will come tmoro...

just ranting.....

thank you for being there

jamila

Jamila,

What symptoms of virus issues did your son have?

What viral protocol did you use?

Thx,

Sandi

To: mb12valtrex From: kerrismithvemma@...Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 07:31:03 -0800Subject: Re: TURNING FOUR AND SAD

Jamila,

Stay positive! I KNOW it is hard at times, trust me, I know. You will find something that you have been missing and he will get better. Have you tried anti-viral therapy? Read the book "The Myth of Autism" It changed everything for myself and my family. Everything my son has gone through is consistent with the viruses. We start treatment next week and there is not doubt in my mind that he will be healed this year. I was in a place of no hope and despair and I realized I had to go through the two years of bio-medical treatments that were virtually unsucessful and could have done harm to him to get to where I am now. Be consistent, persistent and positive! Things will get better.

Kerri

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 9:21 AMSubject: Re: TURNING FOUR AND SAD

I feel your pain our son will be 8 in march and is still non verbal we too have been doing bio med for 6 years but I know he is much further on than if we were not doing it hang in there

Let your email find you with BlackBerry® from Vodafone

Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 13:45:14 -0000

To: <mb12valtrex >

ReplyTo: mb12valtrex

Hi everyone,i feel really blue....depressed kind of and so i need somwhere to rant!my son is turning four this monday and he still doesnt talk until he is forced and even then he can only say a few things and the words come out unclear!we have been doing biomed for a year and half and i was not worried because i thot we will make significant progress but progree has been SLOW.my heart is breaking.he still stimss verbally and visually,wierd behaviour,laughing and smiling unecessary even when yeast is under cntrol.dark circles,blinking.gulping air,poops in pant,JUST DELAYED.i wish my wow will come tmoro...just ranting.....thank you for being therejamila

Jamila,

All the symptoms that go along with "autism" Inflammation which causes all the gut issues, inflammation which causes the brain issues such as behavior, stimming, speech, etc. It was meant to be the way I came across the virus connection. Through all of this, my husband was at the tail end of his MBA degree and his last paper was on a man who had a frontal lobe brain injury. My husband did tons of research on the frontal lobe of the brain and came across Dr. Goldberg in California. His protocol included a vast array of lab tests which we had done here in Houston. Low and behold, my son was positive for three of the viruses. We also found out that his immune system is not functioning appropriately. To view the entire protocol, get the book " The Myth of Autism" or take a look at the SCIA website. www.stopcallingitautism.org This site's protocol is very similar to the Goldberg approach.

Again, things will get better! Send your son lots of positive energy, you will see:)

Kerri

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 9:35 AMSubject: RE: TURNING FOUR AND SAD

Jamila, What symptoms of virus issues did your son have? What viral protocol did you use? Thx, Sandi

To: mb12valtrex From: kerrismithvemma@...Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 07:31:03 -0800Subject: Re: TURNING FOUR AND SAD

Jamila,

Stay positive! I KNOW it is hard at times, trust me, I know. You will find something that you have been missing and he will get better. Have you tried anti-viral therapy? Read the book "The Myth of Autism" It changed everything for myself and my family. Everything my son has gone through is consistent with the viruses. We start treatment next week and there is not doubt in my mind that he will be healed this year. I was in a place of no hope and despair and I realized I had to go through the two years of bio-medical treatments that were virtually unsucessful and could have done harm to him to get to where I am now. Be consistent, persistent and positive! Things will get better.

Kerri

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 9:21 AMSubject: Re: TURNING FOUR AND SAD

I feel your pain our son will be 8 in march and is still non verbal we too have been doing bio med for 6 years but I know he is much further on than if we were not doing it hang in there

Let your email find you with BlackBerry® from Vodafone

Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 13:45:14 -0000

To: <mb12valtrex >

ReplyTo: mb12valtrex

Hi everyone,i feel really blue....depressed kind of and so i need somwhere to rant!my son is turning four this monday and he still doesnt talk until he is forced and even then he can only say a few things and the words come out unclear!we have been doing biomed for a year and half and i was not worried because i thot we will make significant progress but progree has been SLOW.my heart is breaking.he still stimss verbally and visually,wierd behaviour,laughing and smiling unecessary even when yeast is under cntrol.dark circles,blinking.gulping air,poops in pant,JUST DELAYED.i wish my wow will come tmoro...just ranting.....thank you for being therejamila

>

> Hi everyone,

> i feel really blue....depressed kind of and so i need somwhere to rant!

> my son is turning four this monday and he still doesnt talk until he is forced

and even then he can only say a few things and the words come out unclear!

> we have been doing biomed for a year and half and i was not worried because i

thot we will make significant progress but progree has been SLOW.my heart is

breaking.he still stimss verbally and visually,wierd behaviour,laughing and

smiling unecessary even when yeast is under cntrol.dark circles,blinking.gulping

air,poops in pant,JUST DELAYED.

> i wish my wow will come tmoro...

> just ranting.....

> thank you for being there

> jamila

>

Have u don't the vitamin k protocol. I had been reading about it. It sound

promising I wanted to give it a try.