RemedySpot.com

Ribolavin Tips?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My kid is so stinkin' smart. I have tried to hide Riboflavin in everything!

injected into capri suns, juice, juice concentrate, fruit squeezers, applesauce.

It's Laboratories capsules. Any tips on a different product or

administering? Thanks as always. k8

You may want to look into the Capri Sun ingredients and the juice concentrates and especially the fruit squeezers. They contain dyes, high fructose corn syrup and other chemicals that are harmful to ASD kids. I would be more concerned about that.

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 5:34 PMSubject: Ribolavin Tips?

My kid is so stinkin' smart. I have tried to hide Riboflavin in everything! injected into capri suns, juice, juice concentrate, fruit squeezers, applesauce. It's Laboratories capsules. Any tips on a different product or administering? Thanks as always. k8

How old is your child? I taught my 3 and 4 yr olds to swallow pills. They are now 5 and 7 (almost).The riboflavin we were using was very tiny, about the size of a tic tac, probably smaller.It's twinlab b2/riboflavin and I buy it at Vitamin Shoppe.

My kid is so stinkin' smart. I have tried to hide Riboflavin in everything! injected into capri suns, juice, juice concentrate, fruit squeezers, applesauce. It's Laboratories capsules. Any tips on a different product or administering? Thanks as always. k8

-- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Click to find info about Vitamins and Minerals:http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150543521682565

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Click to find links to info about the Low Oxalate Diet :http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150543495292565

------Toni------Mind like a steel trap...Rusty and illegal in 37 states.

Wrap the pill in sugare free taffy if your child is old enough to swallow:)Sent from my iPhone