RemedySpot.com

Sudden onset of anger, hyperactivity - phenol or omega 3s??

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sandi,

I chelated my son for years (IV, trnasdermal, oral & suppositories of EDTA, DMPS and DMSA). So he is supposedly free of heavy metals now. For PANDAS we have treated with antibiotics, steroids, IVIG and stem cells. Things are much better but we are still fighting the battle. I believe the vaccines and heavy metals ruin the immune system and then our kids can not even handle a simple strep infection without their bodies going into autoimmune attack.

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Sunday, February 5, 2012 5:02 PMSubject: Re: Re: Sudden onset of anger, hyperactivity - phenol or omega 3s??

May I ask how you have treated your sons PANDAS?..Also if with antibiotics,have you done any chelation with?

Thanks,

SandiSent from my iPad

You do not have to have strep to get PANDAS. Our kids have out of wack immune systems and when our kids are exposed to strep they have an auto immune reaction and their bodies build up too many antibodies that then attack the brain. Yo should definetly look into PANDAS at www.pandasnetwork.org. It is estimated that one third of ASD kids have PANDAS. The PANDAS behaviors are similar to ASD behaviors. My sons has been sufferring from PANDAS for probably a good 7 years. I had known earlier I could have helped him and things would have not gotten soooooo out of control and dire.

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Sunday, February 5, 2012 3:48 PMSubject: Re: Re: Sudden onset of anger, hyperactivity - phenol

or omega 3s??

I've thought so in the past, too. The way the occasional rages come and go. (They are super rare). But he's never had strep so I haven't dug in too deeply into PANDAS. If you tell me that doesn't matter, I will dig more deeply. My older daughter (21) is just about as crazy as they come and she has always dealt with sore throats her entire life. Sometimes strep, most often times not. She spent her entire infancy crying and her toddler years trantruming. It was awesome.....

-Tammy

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Sunday, February 5, 2012 3:20 PMSubject: Re: Re: Sudden onset of anger, hyperactivity - phenol or omega 3s??

Tammy,

The biting, school work ot of wack and the dilated pupils are signs of PANDAS. You can find great info at www.pandasnetwork.org

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Sunday, February 5, 2012 1:26 PMSubject: Re: Re: Sudden onset of anger, hyperactivity - phenol or omega 3s??

....you can add one more to the bunch. Same here. Toni will find this interesting: my son has been biting himself out of frustration. Sound familiar?? (This is brand new.) His school work is out of whack, too. It's been of those weeks that feel like we're taking one step forward and two steps back. argggggg. Right before this shift in behavior, he had gone through a two week stretch where his pupils were constantly dilated...don't know if there's a connection.

-Tammy

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Sunday, February 5, 2012 1:16 PMSubject: Re: Sudden onset of anger, hyperactivity - phenol or omega 3s??

Thanks for your post, my son has also had a sudden increase in anger and general annoyance. I haven't been able to figure it out. Just in the last week he has had a new "I'm really annoyed with you" tone of voice. I have recieved calls from his teachers and Equine therapist they have noticed this shift to. After reading your post I realized that I have packed raisens three times this week. i am unfamiliar with salicylates and phenols. Sometimes I get so overwhelmed with all of the componentes to this approach! I get lost sometimes, thank you to all of you for keeping me informed!AnnieMom of Leo age 9; we have utalized the bio approach for the last five years.

So many of our kids are acting aggressive in the last couple of weeks that now I

am also thinking in the same direction- some viral infection leading to

something similar to pandas or other autoimmune process. Even my friend's son

who had almoat recovered is acting kinda crazy and has wheezing and cough. My

son also starts sneezing and then he is fine and then starts coughing and then

hr is fine again without sny cold symptoms. He also has a fissured angle of

mouth/lips, dry mouth and chapped lips. I have to look into riboflavin

deficiency also. I am wondering if he got it because of Activated charcoal but I

always give it 2 hours away from supps. What else could give angle of mouth

gissures?

is

My son was doing amazing - in a school on his own , making friends, playing sports- living a normal life with just a few remaining things like visual processing. Then out of blue comes this aggression/regression. Obsessing about the weather. Doing weird stuff. It took us 2 1/2 yrs to figure out what caused it and meanwhile he just got worse All I can say is it is worth a look. Sent from my iPhone

So many of our kids are acting aggressive in the last couple of weeks that now I am also thinking in the same direction- some viral infection leading to something similar to pandas or other autoimmune process. Even my friend's son who had almoat recovered is acting kinda crazy and has wheezing and cough. My son also starts sneezing and then he is fine and then starts coughing and then hr is fine again without sny cold symptoms. He also has a fissured angle of mouth/lips, dry mouth and chapped lips. I have to look into riboflavin deficiency also. I am wondering if he got it because of Activated charcoal but I always give it 2 hours away from supps. What else could give angle of mouth gissures?

is

My son has PANDAS and never had strep. He responded great to augmentin. What

is funny is that I started taking augmentin too and my own behavior and

emotional state changed so radically for the better. I no longer felt

incredibly frustrated and stressed out all the time. Way better than any

antidepressant.

>

> I've thought so in the past, too. The way the occasional rages come and go.Â

(They are super rare). But he's never had strep so I haven't dug in too

deeply into PANDAS. If you tell me that doesn't matter, I will dig more

deeply. My older daughter (21) is just about as crazy as they come and she has

always dealt with sore throats her entire life. Sometimes strep, most often

times not. She spent her entire infancy crying and her toddler years

trantruming. It was awesome.....

> Â

> -Tammy

>

>

chapped lips..dry mouth almost makes me think too much vitamin A?

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Sunday, February 5, 2012 5:36 PMSubject: Re: Sudden onset of anger, hyperactivity - phenol or omega 3s??

So many of our kids are acting aggressive in the last couple of weeks that now I am also thinking in the same direction- some viral infection leading to something similar to pandas or other autoimmune process. Even my friend's son who had almoat recovered is acting kinda crazy and has wheezing and cough. My son also starts sneezing and then he is fine and then starts coughing and then hr is fine again without sny cold symptoms. He also has a fissured angle of mouth/lips, dry mouth and chapped lips. I have to look into riboflavin deficiency also. I am wondering if he got it because of Activated charcoal but I always give it 2 hours away from supps. What else could give angle of mouth gissures?is

Channa, my son takes vitaspectrum multis and he takes about 3600 IU of vitamin A

which is less than recommended daily intake. I give him carrot juice mixed with

lettuce, celery and some fruit mostly pear(fruit is little in quantity). He eats

mostly homemade food which contains rice, meat, some veggies. Where is he

getting so much vitamin A? I havn't even started cod liver oil yet. He was

drinking a lot of water a few days ago when he was on nystatin but he doesn't

even feel thirsty these days. Could it simply be dehydration combined with

sensory issues caused by folinic acid and vancomycin? Fissure at the angle of

mouth is classic for riboflavin deficiency and I know a couple days ago, Alberta

posted something about riboflavin deficiency coming up on OAT test. I wish I

could learn more about it too.

is

>

> chapped lips..dry mouth almost makes me think too much vitamin A?

> Â

>

>

> ________________________________

>

> To: mb12valtrex

> Sent: Sunday, February 5, 2012 5:36 PM

> Subject: Re: Sudden onset of anger, hyperactivity - phenol or

omega 3s??

>

>

> Â

> So many of our kids are acting aggressive in the last couple of weeks that now

I am also thinking in the same direction- some viral infection leading to

something similar to pandas or other autoimmune process. Even my friend's son

who had almoat recovered is acting kinda crazy and has wheezing and cough. My

son also starts sneezing and then he is fine and then starts coughing and then

hr is fine again without sny cold symptoms. He also has a fissured angle of

mouth/lips, dry mouth and chapped lips. I have to look into riboflavin

deficiency also. I am wondering if he got it because of Activated charcoal but I

always give it 2 hours away from supps. What else could give angle of mouth

gissures?

> is

>

well i would just try the b2 see if that helps if not then temporarily cut out the vitamin A drops and see if that helps....i have heard of some kids getting to much vitamin A from eating massive quantiitys of carrots..how many carrots you juice a day?.just one possible thought...

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Sunday, February 5, 2012 8:32 PMSubject: Re: Sudden onset of anger, hyperactivity - phenol or omega 3s??

Channa, my son takes vitaspectrum multis and he takes about 3600 IU of vitamin A which is less than recommended daily intake. I give him carrot juice mixed with lettuce, celery and some fruit mostly pear(fruit is little in quantity). He eats mostly homemade food which contains rice, meat, some veggies. Where is he getting so much vitamin A? I havn't even started cod liver oil yet. He was drinking a lot of water a few days ago when he was on nystatin but he doesn't even feel thirsty these days. Could it simply be dehydration combined with sensory issues caused by folinic acid and vancomycin? Fissure at the angle of mouth is classic for riboflavin deficiency and I know a couple days ago, Alberta posted something about riboflavin deficiency coming up on OAT test. I wish I could learn more about it too.is>> chapped lips..dry mouth almost makes me think too much vitamin A?> Â > > > ________________________________> > To: mb12valtrex > Sent: Sunday, February 5, 2012 5:36 PM> Subject: Re: Sudden onset of anger, hyperactivity - phenol or omega 3s??> > > Â > So many of our kids are acting aggressive in the last couple of weeks that now I am also thinking in the same direction- some viral infection leading to something similar to pandas or other autoimmune process. Even my friend's son who had almoat recovered is acting kinda crazy

and has wheezing and cough. My son also starts sneezing and then he is fine and then starts coughing and then hr is fine again without sny cold symptoms. He also has a fissured angle of mouth/lips, dry mouth and chapped lips. I have to look into riboflavin deficiency also. I am wondering if he got it because of Activated charcoal but I always give it 2 hours away from supps. What else could give angle of mouth gissures?> is>