RemedySpot.com

scia protocol via naturals

Rate this topic

Guest guest

so...my son has been getting more langauge on the immusist but a lot more mood

swings..fine one minute then angry defiant aggressive....

i started him on blue green algae hoping it would help with die off but i guess

it doesnt work as good as chlorella....

any ways I have been wanting to up our game so I am doin a version of scia

protocol with naturals....frankencense in place of nsaids....ldm-100 in place of

antivirals....oil of oregano for yeast control...

its all beyond expensive and i feel like cryin thinkin how i will continue to

pay for all this...

but today was such a bad day....my son screaming and yelling about some minute

thing that set him off...me giving him a handful of pills..then realizing i had

the curtains open and I knocked all my bottles off running to the window

terrified someone had seen me,...

I started crying, cuz i hate living like I am some kind a criminal with

something to hide...

just a bone tiring day and I want so much to move past this anger in my

son...its like walkng on eggshells....im sure a lot of you can relate...holding

our breath all the time...

so i was just hopin for any feed back on my alternative scia protocol.

my sons stomach is also getting bloated a lot...and for all the advice i give

other people i feel utterly lost and not really havin a clue any more....

whose on first? which ones on second?

channa

Ah so sorry Channa! The angry, defiant, aggressive, bloated tummy sounds a bit like clostridia or bad bacteria. If you are sure it is linked to the immusist, have you tried backing down a little to see if that helps? have u tried increasing your probiotic to see if that helps with the tummy? We just started Custom Probiotics and it is working for us so far -- the culturelle actually made my son angry, frustrated and i think gave him heart burn so i switched to CP. I dont have the experience to comment on the naturals you mention but i did read here that the ldm-100 is pretty strong so go very slowly i believe......wish i could provide more support!! Hang in there, it will get better!! It seems like with the strep, flu and other nasty winter bug season my kids get sick and

regress.... To: mb12valtrex Sent: Saturday, February 4, 2012 7:40 PM Subject: scia protocol via naturals

so...my son has been getting more langauge on the immusist but a lot more mood swings..fine one minute then angry defiant aggressive....

i started him on blue green algae hoping it would help with die off but i guess it doesnt work as good as chlorella....

any ways I have been wanting to up our game so I am doin a version of scia protocol with naturals....frankencense in place of nsaids....ldm-100 in place of antivirals....oil of oregano for yeast control...

its all beyond expensive and i feel like cryin thinkin how i will continue to pay for all this...

but today was such a bad day....my son screaming and yelling about some minute thing that set him off...me giving him a handful of pills..then realizing i had the curtains open and I knocked all my bottles off running to the window terrified someone had seen me,...

I started crying, cuz i hate living like I am some kind a criminal with something to hide...

just a bone tiring day and I want so much to move past this anger in my son...its like walkng on eggshells....im sure a lot of you can relate...holding our breath all the time...

my sons stomach is also getting bloated a lot...and for all the advice i give other people i feel utterly lost and not really havin a clue any more....

channa

Channa, I am so sorry you are going thru all this. My son didn't do well on

naturals so can't help with that. But if you are seeing bloated belly then it

seems like your son must be in physical pain as well. Is he moving his bowels?

Agree with , seems like clostridia flare especially if you are already

treating yeast. Today my son started screaming and crying which is unlike him

and he was comfortable one minute and next minute he had an angry look and was

pulling my neck and crying. Then he started holding his head and then told us he

had a booboo in his head when asked. I gave him advil and he was comfortable

again in a short time. What is fankencense? Is it a natural antiinflammatory? Do

any of the things you are using contain phenol/salicylates? It could be yeast

die off with hypoglycemia and maybe he needs more frequent snacks. Try to see if

the belly is bothering him or his skin is more sensitive or he is having

headache. I know that you already know all these things but sometimes it helps

to analyze things better if someone else is trying to review the list of issues

with you. Good luck and hopefully this phase will soon be over.

is

>

> so...my son has been getting more langauge on the immusist but a lot more mood

> i started him on blue green algae hoping it would help with die off but i

guess it doesnt work as good as chlorella....

> any ways I have been wanting to up our game so I am doin a version of scia

protocol with naturals....frankencense in place of nsaids....ldm-100 in place of

> its all beyond expensive and i feel like cryin thinkin how i will continue to

pay for all this...

> but today was such a bad day....my son screaming and yelling about some minute

> I started crying, cuz i hate living like I am some kind a criminal with

something to hide...

> just a bone tiring day and I want so much to move past this anger in my

> so i was just hopin for any feed back on my alternative scia protocol.

> my sons stomach is also getting bloated a lot...and for all the advice i give

> whose on first? which ones on second?

> channa

>

Channa,

I kept the probiotics going strong in morning (after anti fungals) and before bed. Each morning upon waking I would give the oil or oregano/ or whatever natural I was using, and I also used nattokinase and or lmbrokinase with the antifungals. I sometime rotated with de Arco, wormwood extract and a few others as well. I always used apple pectin powder to suck up the toxins. Never had a bloated belly from it. We did tieredness and lethargy during the first week of initia die off, but it rectified itself in time. I would give Apple Pectin powder about 40 minutes behind the antifungals. Then 1/2 hour later he would have probiotics then breakfast a while after that. It took a lot time in the morning. I was able to work it better in the afternoons after school though. I had much more time before bed and meals then and could space things easier.

I am really thinking about doing LDN with soon.

xoxoxo

Patty - mom to

www.caringbridge.org/md/myjesse

scia protocol via naturals

so...my son has been getting more langauge on the immusist but a lot more mood swings..fine one minute then angry defiant aggressive....

i started him on blue green algae hoping it would help with die off but i guess it doesnt work as good as chlorella....

any ways I have been wanting to up our game so I am doin a version of scia protocol with naturals....frankencense in place of nsaids....ldm-100 in place of antivirals....oil of oregano for yeast control...

its all beyond expensive and i feel like cryin thinkin how i will continue to pay for all this...

but today was such a bad day....my son screaming and yelling about some minute thing that set him off...me giving him a handful of pills..then realizing i had the curtains open and I knocked all my bottles off running to the window terrified someone had seen me,...

I started crying, cuz i hate living like I am some kind a criminal with something to hide...

just a bone tiring day and I want so much to move past this anger in my son...its like walkng on eggshells....im sure a lot of you can relate...holding our breath all the time...

my sons stomach is also getting bloated a lot...and for all the advice i give other people i feel utterly lost and not really havin a clue any more....

channa

thank you alexis...yes it helps to get someone else to go down the list as I cant see the forest from the trees sometimes...

its not belly pain as i know when he is in pain...it is more like miserable and he is not compalining of feeling pain i can only think just high inflammation all over that makes a person cranky...his tumy only bloating with meals...so that can be yeast or i need to increase probiotics...

i would think bacteria would be fouler stool...his stool is for the most part good....so that makes me think yeast...the only thing im doin now id syntol probiotic so i have zip pathogen fighter on board...i ordered antibacterial so hopefully will see some help with that...

frankencense is a essentail oil...that is what boswellia comes from...spose be the most powerful antiinflammatory around....who knows....

i guess i have to just keep trudging on.....i will let everyone know what works ...just wanted to hear from my girlfriends:)

love you guys....seriously.

channa

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Saturday, February 4, 2012 8:57 PMSubject: Re: scia protocol via naturals

Channa, I am so sorry you are going thru all this. My son didn't do well on naturals so can't help with that. But if you are seeing bloated belly then it seems like your son must be in physical pain as well. Is he moving his bowels? Agree with , seems like clostridia flare especially if you are already treating yeast. Today my son started screaming and crying which is unlike him and he was comfortable one minute and next minute he had an angry look and was pulling my neck and crying. Then he started holding his head and then told us he had a booboo in his head when asked. I gave him advil and he was comfortable again in a short time. What is fankencense? Is it a natural antiinflammatory? Do any of the things you are using contain phenol/salicylates? It could be yeast die off with hypoglycemia and maybe he needs more frequent snacks. Try to see if the belly is bothering him or his skin is more sensitive or he is having headache. I know that you

already know all these things but sometimes it helps to analyze things better if someone else is trying to review the list of issues with you. Good luck and hopefully this phase will soon be over.is---

Visit Your Group

Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

thank you megan....the anger...OCD stuff definitly can be bacteria...maybe its just all over his body and not just per say in his gut as his stool seems normal....as i told alexis i havent had my son on any fighters so that may be it...just needs more fighters!

channa

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Saturday, February 4, 2012 8:29 PMSubject: Re: scia protocol via naturals

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Saturday, February 4, 2012 7:40 PMSubject: scia protocol via naturals

so

Patty I am always amazed by your knowledge!....

i know you gave a post a while back i had written down somewhere aboout the biofilm/pathogen protocol...also rita had posted some good stuff

i ordered something called papayapro...it spose dissolve fibrin ...and contains pectin.........

i just forget i have so many notes and need to stop once in a while and look back over....instead of just adding new ones ...i am literally covered in pages and pages of notes...i cant even sleep in my bed anymore

are you concerned about probiotics so close to antifungals?

channa

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Saturday, February 4, 2012 9:07 PMSubject: Re: scia protocol via naturals

Channa,

I kept the probiotics going strong in morning (after anti fungals) and before bed. Each morning upon waking I would give the oil or oregano/ or whatever natural I was using, and I also used nattokinase and or lmbrokinase with the antifungals. I sometime rotated with de Arco, wormwood extract and a few others as well. I always used apple pectin powder to suck up the toxins. Never had a bloated belly from it. We did tieredness and lethargy during the first week of initia die off, but it rectified itself in time. I would give Apple Pectin powder about 40 minutes behind the antifungals. Then 1/2 hour later he would have probiotics then breakfast a while after that. It took a lot time in the morning. I was able to work it better in the afternoons after school though. I had much more time before bed and meals then and could space things easier.

xoxoxo

You asked "are you concerned about probiotics so close to antifungals?

channa"

The mornings I am concerned, if I can wait longer to give them I do. BUt mornings arr so tuff on weekedays with catching a bus at 7:10 am. SO I try to keep 30 - 45 minutes after the antifungals in the AM and another 30 minutes before breakfast.

The afternoon I can get the antifingals satred as soon as he gets home. He hasn't eaten for at least 2 hours and I can hold him off till dinner if he gets a wee bit of applesause to swallow the few pills, and nice cup of water. Of course probiotics just before bedtime then. (Those probably do more good than the am ones, LOL!)

Re: scia protocol via naturals

Channa,

xoxoxo

what about dental pain, how are his teeth, could he have a cavity or infection? thank you alexis...yes it helps to get someone else to go down the list as I cant see the forest from the trees sometimes... its not belly pain as i know when he is in pain...it is more like miserable and he is not compalining of feeling pain i can only think just high inflammation all over that makes a person cranky...his tumy only bloating with meals...so that can be yeast or i need to increase probiotics... i would think bacteria would be fouler stool...his stool is for the most part good....so that makes me think yeast...the only thing im doin now id syntol probiotic so i have zip pathogen fighter on board...i ordered antibacterial so hopefully will see some help with that... frankencense is a essentail oil...that is what boswellia comes from...spose be the most powerful antiinflammatory around....who knows.... i guess i have to just keep trudging on.....i will let everyone know what works ...just wanted to hear from my girlfriends:) love you guys....seriously. channa To: mb12valtrex Sent: Saturday, February 4, 2012 8:57 PMSubject: Re: scia protocol via naturals Channa, I am so sorry you are going thru all this. My son didn't do well on naturals so can't help with that. But if you are seeing bloated belly then it seems like your son must be in physical pain as well. Is he moving his bowels? Agree with , seems like clostridia flare especially if you are already treating yeast. Today my son started screaming and crying which is unlike him and he was comfortable one minute and next minute he had an angry look and was pulling my neck and crying. Then he started holding his head and then told us he had a booboo in his head when asked. I gave him advil and he was comfortable again in a short time. What is fankencense? Is it a natural antiinflammatory? Do any of the things you are using contain phenol/salicylates? It could be yeast die off with hypoglycemia and maybe he needs more frequent snacks. Try to see if the belly is bothering him or his skin is more sensitive or he is having headache. I know that you already know all these things but sometimes it helps to analyze things better if someone else is trying to review the list of issues with you. Good luck and hopefully this phase will soon be over.is--- Visit Your Group Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use .

Hi Channa,We love LDM 100, mostly use it topically though. I believe Barlow says this is not a first line antiviral. Have you tried virastop? Also lysine, if your child has DNA viruses and you are giving arginine and methionine which I think you said earlier this week, you really need it. Hope this is helpful,Sent from my iPhone

channa

Hi and Channa,Sorry to jump in here....where do you get LDM 100 topically? Many thanks, To: mb12valtrex Sent: Sunday, February 5, 2012 11:15 AM Subject: Re: scia protocol via naturals

Hi Channa,We love LDM 100, mostly use it topically though. I believe Barlow says this is not a first line antiviral. Have you tried virastop? Also lysine, if your child has DNA viruses and you are giving arginine and methionine which I think you said earlier this week, you really need it. Hope this is helpful,Sent from my iPhone

channa

I buy a regular dropper bottle from Jane at Barlow herbals. Ask for the discount if you are a member of the borrealis and autism group. I dilute it (usually 10:1 or 5:1 ratio ) in pure water and place in small sprayer. I clears up almost any skin issue. I even use it when I get a pimple - clears right up. When Heyward gets a scrape or cut or picks his cuticles, I spray it on there, heals much more quickly. Amazing stuff!Sent from my iPhone

Hi and Channa,Sorry to jump in here....where do you get LDM 100 topically? Many thanks, To: mb12valtrex Sent:

Sunday, February 5, 2012 11:15 AM Subject: Re: scia protocol via naturals

channa

well i also got some red algae which is also spose be antiviral properties....my son has been taking lauricidin which he does good with and he was taking virastop for a while with no bad effects....so i guessing that means we should be ok to gotto a stronger antiviral..my son did not seem to do so great with the methionine...wonder if that is becuase it was kicking up other stuff....i havnt got lysine so i will maybe just stop the methionine and arginine for now. i also have him on platinum plus an amino blend maybe that is enuff...thanks for you input

channa

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Sunday, February 5, 2012 11:15 AMSubject: Re: scia protocol via naturals

Hi Channa,

We love LDM 100, mostly use it topically though. I believe Barlow says this is not a first line antiviral. Have you tried virastop? Also lysine, if your child has DNA viruses and you are giving arginine and methionine which I think you said earlier this week, you really need it.

Hope this is helpful,

Sent from my iPhone

We love the Lauricidin- great stuff. I don't know if you should go off methionine. I just know you need methionine if you're taking lysine and so I assume it works both ways. Definitely need it for arginine Sent from my iPhone

well i also got some red algae which is also spose be antiviral properties....my son has been taking lauricidin which he does good with and he was taking virastop for a while with no bad effects....so i guessing that means we should be ok to gotto a stronger antiviral..my son did not seem to do so great with the methionine...wonder if that is becuase it was kicking up other stuff....i havnt got lysine so i will maybe just stop the methionine and arginine for now. i also have him on platinum plus an amino blend maybe that is enuff...thanks for you input

channa

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Sunday, February 5, 2012 11:15 AMSubject: Re: scia protocol via naturals

Hi Channa,

We love LDM 100, mostly use it topically though. I believe Barlow says this is not a first line antiviral. Have you tried virastop? Also lysine, if your child has DNA viruses and you are giving arginine and methionine which I think you said earlier this week, you really need it.

Hope this is helpful,

Sent from my iPhone

I use it topically on any cut scrape or blemish too. Amazing!

>

>

> so...my son has been getting more langauge on the immusist but a lot more mood

> i started him on blue green algae hoping it would help with die off but i

guess it doesnt work as good as chlorella....

> any ways I have been wanting to up our game so I am doin a version of scia

> its all beyond expensive and i feel like cryin thinkin how i will continue to

pay for all this...

> but today was such a bad day....my son screaming and yelling about some minute

> I started crying, cuz i hate living like I am some kind a criminal with

something to hide...

> just a bone tiring day and I want so much to move past this anger in my

> so i was just hopin for any feed back on my alternative scia protocol.

> my sons stomach is also getting bloated a lot...and for all the advice i give

> whose on first? which ones on second?

> channa

>

Whoops- my bad Channa- just looked at my reference. Lysine displaces methionine so need methionine when taking lysine but not vice versa.Sent from my iPhone

We love the Lauricidin- great stuff. I don't know if you should go off methionine. I just know you need methionine if you're taking lysine and so I assume it works both ways. Definitely need it for arginine Sent from my iPhone

channa

Hi Channa,

Hope this is helpful,

Sent from my iPhone

Where did you get your virastop?Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2012 2:56 PMTo: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >Subject: Re: scia protocol via naturals well i also got some red algae which is also spose be antiviral properties....my son has been taking lauricidin which he does good with and he was taking virastop for a while with no bad effects....so i guessing that means we should be ok to gotto a stronger antiviral..my son did not seem to do so great with the methionine...wonder if that is becuase it was kicking up other stuff....i havnt got lysine so i will maybe just stop the methionine and arginine for now. i also have him on platinum plus an amino blend maybe that is enuff...thanks for you inputchannaTo: mb12valtrex Sent: Sunday, February 5, 2012 11:15 AMSubject: Re: scia protocol via naturals[The entire original message is not included]=

If your sons stomach is getting bloated a lot there may be something he isn't tolerating. Just because it is natural doesn't mean it is any easier on the child. If it improves in a few days, perhaps it was die off... if not, I would go backwards eliminating the last thing you added in... or eliminate all and reintroduce one at a time every few weeks.

My son improved when we removed all supplements... we now do mainly rx because he has less adverse reactions to the rx than he had to naturals. We still do probiotics and rx grade omegas.

Channa,

How much LDM-100 do you have him on.....my gut is saying go down on the LDM100.

Anger, definance & frustration is also very metal dumping behaviour.

I'll make a point to check my e-mail tomorrow....e-mail me off-list what you are

on+doses & I'll take a better overall look since I have mentor history w/some of

your heavy hitters.

ps.....what are his tonsils looking like....OCD is also very strep

related...strep may be kicking up as the body feels it can fight it...not the

1st time strep has kicked back either.....

You're extra in my prayers tonight friend!!

Rita

>

> thank you megan....the anger...OCD stuff definitly can be bacteria...maybe its

just all over his body and not just per say in his gut as his stool seems

normal....as i told alexis i havent had my son on any fighters so that may be

it...just needs more fighters!

>  

> channa

>

>

> ________________________________

>

> To: " mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex >

> Sent: Saturday, February 4, 2012 8:29 PM

> Subject: Re: scia protocol via naturals

>

>

>  

>

>

> ________________________________

>

> To: mb12valtrex

> Sent: Saturday, February 4, 2012 7:40 PM

> Subject: scia protocol via naturals

>

>

>  

> so

>

amazon online

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Monday, February 6, 2012 3:25 PMSubject: RE: scia protocol via naturals

Where did you get your virastop?

Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2012 2:56 PMTo: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >Subject: Re: scia protocol via naturals

channa

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Sunday, February 5, 2012 11:15 AMSubject: Re: scia protocol via naturals[The entire original message is not included]=