RemedySpot.com

vitamin A protocol Qs

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi everyone,I remember sent around a vitamin A protocol -- i think it was 400,000iu / day for 2 days. I showed this to my local dr. and she thought this was too high for my kids (my son is about 43lbs and daughter is 30lbs). She recommended 200,000iu. Does anyone know what is the "expert" opinion on this. I have read if you dont give enough it wont help and if you can give too much there is toxicity issues. I haven't decided yet to do it for my son (need to figure out the phenol issues) but I want to have the protocol on hand in case my daughter who is unvaccinated for MMR should catch the measles in that unlikely event....Any thoughts would be much appreciated.Many thanks!!

if it was me i would get my pendulum and energy test it at the time if needed...

that just my hooky stuff

To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex > Sent: Saturday, February 4, 2012 9:11 PMSubject: vitamin A protocol Qs

Hi everyone,

I remember sent around a vitamin A protocol -- i think it was 400,000iu / day for 2 days. I showed this to my local dr. and she thought this was too high for my kids (my son is about 43lbs and daughter is 30lbs). She recommended 200,000iu. Does anyone know what is the "expert" opinion on this. I have read if you dont give enough it wont help and if you can give too much there is toxicity issues. I haven't decided yet to do it for my son (need to figure out the phenol issues) but I want to have the protocol on hand in case my daughter who is unvaccinated for MMR should catch the measles in that unlikely event....

Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

Many thanks!!

if you google McCandless and vitamin A you'll probably find her recommendations

on this. I don't think she recommends it anymore although I have heard of some

who've done well on it.

>

> Hi everyone,

>

> I remember sent around a vitamin A protocol -- i think it was

400,000iu / day for 2 days. I showed this to my local dr. and she thought this

was too high for my kids (my son is about 43lbs and daughter is 30lbs). She

recommended 200,000iu. Does anyone know what is the " expert " opinion on this.

I have read if you dont give enough it wont help and if you can give too much

there is toxicity issues. I haven't decided yet to do it for my son (need to

figure out the phenol issues) but I want to have the protocol on hand in case my

daughter who is unvaccinated for MMR should catch the measles in that unlikely

event....

>

> Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

>

> Many thanks!!

>

>

Pendulum test????Sent from my iPad

if it was me i would get my pendulum and energy test it at the time if needed...

that just my hooky stuff

To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex > Sent: Saturday, February 4, 2012 9:11 PMSubject: vitamin A protocol Qs

Hi everyone,

I remember sent around a vitamin A protocol -- i think it was 400,000iu / day for 2 days. I showed this to my local dr. and she thought this was too high for my kids (my son is about 43lbs and daughter is 30lbs). She recommended 200,000iu. Does anyone know what is the "expert" opinion on this. I have read if you dont give enough it wont help and if you can give too much there is toxicity issues. I haven't decided yet to do it for my son (need to figure out the phenol issues) but I want to have the protocol on hand in case my daughter who is unvaccinated for MMR should catch the measles in that unlikely event....

Many thanks!!

This is what I got from Dr. Woeller's website when I was a member. Hope this helps.

• High Dose Vitamin A Protocol (for suspected measles)

· Mycelized Vitamin A (NB) – 400,000 Units daily for 2 days in a row. Each drop contains approx. 5025 units of Vitamin A. This would equal approximately 80 drops of Vitamin A. These drops can be mixed in small amount of juice. Kids

less than 35lbs – likely best to take 200,000 units daily for 2 days. Kids over 35lbs – 300,000 to 400,000 units is helpful.

Hi everyone,

Many thanks!!

That's perfect, thank you!! To: mb12valtrex Sent: Sunday, February 5, 2012 10:25 AM Subject: Re: vitamin A protocol Qs

This is what I got from Dr. Woeller's website when I was a member. Hope this helps.

• High Dose Vitamin A Protocol (for suspected measles) · Mycelized Vitamin A (NB) – 400,000 Units daily for 2 days in a row. Each drop contains approx. 5025 units of Vitamin A. This would equal approximately 80 drops of Vitamin A. These drops can be mixed in small amount of juice. Kids

less than 35lbs – likely best to take 200,000 units daily for 2 days. Kids over 35lbs – 300,000 to 400,000 units is helpful.

I have a pendulum that i bought at one of those new age places....it is similar to muscle testing except you use a pendulum...i got the idea from tenna merchant in her book "he is not autistic but..."

it works for me when i need to know what supp he needs or how much he needs of it...but not so much when i am tired or stressed....

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Sunday, February 5, 2012 7:51 AMSubject: Re: vitamin A protocol Qs

Pendulum test????Sent from my iPad

that just my hooky stuff

Recent Activity:

New Members 5

Visit Your Group

Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use