RemedySpot.com

laughing

Rate this topic

Guest guest

We are currently at the place of the yeast and clostridia war. It is a constant

seesaw. We see sacch b killing yeast and therefore flaring clostridia. We see

our custom probiotics killing clostridia and flaring yeast.

I am going to try alternating them in a single day. I will let you know what

happens.

BTW, when we use flagyl for clostridia, no amount of antifungals can hold the

yeast down.

> > > > >

> > > > > & gt;

> > > > >

> > > > > & gt; & gt; Cheryl,

> > > > >

> > > > > & gt; & gt; What would u do for ammonia causing aggression?

> > > > >

> > > > > & gt; & gt;

> > > > >

> > > > > & gt; & gt; Cassie

> > > > >

> > > > > & gt; & gt; Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

> > > > >

> > > > > & gt; & gt;

> > > > >

> > > > > & gt;

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Hi is,

yes. alinia was amazing for my son. We have used it many times. We have used

it for about a month at a time. My son is only 45 pounds and he took 100 mg BID

and later 200mg BID. I had good results for myself on 500mg BID. It eliminated

neuropathy in my feet that I had for several years.

> > > > >

> > > > > & gt;

> > > > >

> > > > > & gt; & gt; Cheryl,

> > > > >

> > > > > & gt; & gt; What would u do for ammonia causing aggression?

> > > > >

> > > > > & gt; & gt;

> > > > >

> > > > > & gt; & gt; Cassie

> > > > >

> > > > > & gt; & gt; Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

> > > > >

> > > > > & gt; & gt;

> > > > >

> > > > > & gt;

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

What does VSL stand for? Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®Sender: mb12valtrex Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 10:28:45 -0800 (PST)To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Subject: Re: Re: laughing Thank you guys for the info on S. Boulardii....I am wondering if this is one we need to consider pulling out. It is one I started early on with a local DAN and not sure she is up to speed on the latest....may pull it soon to see what happens..On a related development, we are definitely fighting bacteria or parasites that have cropped up with my son's latest illnesses (strep was negative but i hear that doesnt mean anything). We introduced a new third dose of probiotics, Custom Probiotics (200 billion) to VSL#3/Three Lac/S. Boullardi (given twice per day) and it looked like his stool was normalizing a bit then and I reduced our VSL# down to one time per day, 1 tsp (about 400billion) and kept the CP for the second dose -- stool went back to dark and loose....so i amthinking he needs the very high dose probiotics 3x / day (including VSL)...ugh, i was hoping to reduce that one (time and costs!!)... To: mb12valtrex Sent: Thursday, February 9, 2012 1:04 AM Subject: Re: Re: laughing In relation to sacc boulardi it elevated our sons clostridia our DAN at the time could not explain it and had never seen it happen before,Let your email find you with BlackBerry® from VodafoneSender: mb12valtrex Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2012 17:55:01 -0000To: <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Subject: Re: laughing Thanks Caryn! Our dan usually always uses fluconazole/nystatin or some other antifungal when he is treating for clostridia and vice versa. I read somewhere that yeast and clostridia are living in a competitive environment so when one dies, the other will have too much room to grow. It is said that probiotics may help with that a little bit. Lactobacillus in high dose may help to prevent clostridia but in my son's case, clostridia still flared up despite using 3-4 caps of culturelle. Sacch Boul may prevent yeast flare but it has something to do with causing more immune dysfunction in children who have an altered and dysfunctional immune system. I couldn't find the information on sacch boul leading to further immune dysfunction but I am gonna ask my dan (who told me not to use it) to provide some details. Caryn I remember you mentioned that alinia helped your son a lot. Can you share how long you used it and what was the dosage? I am still waiting for it to be available. I want to address the parasites once the yeast/clostridia issue is a little settled and I am afraid to use naturals as my son never did well on them. Thanksis

They say that it doesn't stand for anything, apparently they just gave it that name, thats what they said to me on the phone. just to comment you, my son never had any diarrhea issues, but his stool never was firm and it always had undigested food and light colored... the theralac probity helped him to get firmer stool and almost not undigested food in it, it better the color but not completely. I know it doesn't have as much billions as the probiotics you are mentioning but maybe they do live enough to work properly, they now sell them at herb.com for children and in caps at about $40, it works for us. For us S. Boulardi was bad, it made other bad saccharomyces stronger and multiply. Again that is just in our

case.Just my two cents. To: mb12valtrex Sent: Friday, February 10, 2012 8:53:40 AM Subject: Re: Re: laughing

What does VSL stand for? Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

Sender: mb12valtrex

Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 10:28:45 -0800 (PST)To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex

Subject: Re: Re: laughing

Thank you guys for the info on S. Boulardii....I am wondering if this is one we need to consider pulling out. It is one I started early on with a local DAN and not sure she is up to speed on the latest....may pull it soon to see what happens..On a related development, we are definitely fighting bacteria or parasites that have cropped up with my son's latest illnesses (strep was negative but i hear that doesnt mean anything). We introduced a new third dose of probiotics, Custom Probiotics (200 billion) to VSL#3/Three Lac/S. Boullardi (given twice per day) and it looked like his stool was normalizing a bit then and I reduced our VSL# down to one time per day, 1 tsp (about 400billion) and kept the CP for the second dose -- stool went

back to dark and loose....so i am

thinking he needs the very high dose probiotics 3x / day (including VSL)...ugh, i was hoping to reduce that one (time and costs!!)... To: mb12valtrex Sent: Thursday, February 9, 2012 1:04 AM Subject: Re: Re: laughing

In relation to sacc boulardi it elevated our sons clostridia our DAN at the time could not explain it and had never seen it happen before,Let your email find you with BlackBerry® from VodafoneReply to sender |

Reply to group |

Reply via web post |

Start a New Topic

Messages in this topic

(57)

Recent Activity:

New Members

Visit Your Group

Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of

Use

Yeah I was thinking it was a polyphenol. Sigh. I don't have any details, I know it works here andwhen I get rid of it, the allergies flare and my son is like me, any snot drainage causes a sinus infectionthat lingers. :-\

Toni, am I going to face the same phenol issue with quercetin. It does convert into a phenolic acid in the gut but I am not sure if the phenol content is significant. Do you know any details on it?

is--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Click to find info about Vitamins and Minerals:http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150543521682565

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Click to find links to info about the Low Oxalate Diet :http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150543495292565

------Toni------Mind like a steel trap...Rusty and illegal in 37 states.

Oh I am pretty sure it is listed as approved on FG stage 1, though. Just only certain brands have been " certified. " I don't have my book in front of me to verify brands...

Yeah I was thinking it was a polyphenol. Sigh. I don't have any details, I know it works here andwhen I get rid of it, the allergies flare and my son is like me, any snot drainage causes a sinus infection

that lingers. :-\

Toni, am I going to face the same phenol issue with quercetin. It does convert into a phenolic acid in the gut but I am not sure if the phenol content is significant. Do you know any details on it?

is--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Click to find info about Vitamins and Minerals:

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150543521682565

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Click to find links to info about the Low Oxalate Diet :http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150543495292565

-- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Click to find info about Vitamins and Minerals:http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150543521682565

I think s. boulardii can be helpful but I have also seen it mentioned that it can cause some dysbiosis in some people. So just to verify, you are not alone.

In relation to sacc boulardi it elevated our sons clostridia our DAN at the time could not explain it and had never seen it happen before,-- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click to find info about Vitamins and Minerals:http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150543521682565--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click to find links to info about the Low Oxalate Diet :http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150543495292565------

Toni------Mind like a steel trap...Rusty and illegal in 37 states.

The link for the probiotic is http://www.iherb.com/Search?kw=theralac+probiotic & cid=3280 either in caps or for children in powder. way much better than culturelle and treelac and others we tried.We are about to add custom probiotics d lactate soon, as you are suppose to change your probiotic when you finish one bottle. kind of a rotation thing.Reply to sender |

Reply to group |

Reply via web post |

Start a New Topic

Messages in this topic

(57)

Recent Activity:

New Members

Visit Your Group

Use

Thanks Caryn! I wish it becomes available soon. I like the idea of alinia as it

has activity against parasites as well as clostridia. One of the docs told me

that most of the kids in his practice had a language boost after using alinia.

But I think that insurance only covers a three day course and the rest you have

to pay yourself which is of course very expensive :(

is

> > > > > >

> > > > > > & gt;

> > > > > >

> > > > > > & gt; & gt; Cheryl,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > & gt; & gt; What would u do for ammonia causing aggression?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > & gt; & gt;

> > > > > >

> > > > > > & gt; & gt; Cassie

> > > > > >

> > > > > > & gt; & gt; Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

> > > > > >

> > > > > > & gt; & gt;

> > > > > >

> > > > > > & gt;

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

What is Alinia? And what is VSL?I don't know everything that is out there obviously.. Seems like all of you guys have tried lot and lots of things! How do u all find out about all of this, is it through your DAN dr's?CassieSent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®Sender: mb12valtrex Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 15:57:42 -0000To: <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Subject: Re: laughing Thanks Caryn! I wish it becomes available soon. I like the idea of alinia as it has activity against parasites as well as clostridia. One of the docs told me that most of the kids in his practice had a language boost after using alinia. But I think that insurance only covers a three day course and the rest you have to pay yourself which is of course very expensive :(is> > > > > > > > > > > > & gt; > > > > > > > > > > > > & gt; & gt; Cheryl,> > > > > > > > > > > > & gt; & gt; What would u do for ammonia causing aggression?> > > > > > > > > > > > & gt; & gt; > > > > > > > > > > > > & gt; & gt; Cassie> > > > > > > > > > > > & gt; & gt; Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®> > > > > > > > > > > > & gt; & gt;> > > > > > > > > > > > & gt;> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Cassie, don't feel that way. I was like you just a few months ago. This forum

helped a lot and before I joined the forum, I read a few books like " Children

with starving brains " by Jacquelyn Mccandles and Mccarthy's book on the

subject. Some info came from the practitioners I worked with and some from my

own internet surfing. But I still consider myself a beginner as so many of the

moms here are so experienced and know so much that sometimes I feel like I can

accomplish nothing. But we have to keep going.

VSL3 is a high potency multi strain probiotic which was initially developed for

patients with inflammatory bowel disease. It is great to combat clostridia and

other pathogens in the gut but for some kids it can create a problem if they

have PANDAS also as it contains Strep therm. I did hear from a lot of parents

who love it despite the fact that there kids had PANDAS as the issues were not

aggravated by it.

Alinia is an antiprotozoal called Nitazoxanide. It is mainly used for parasites

but also has activity against anaerobes. I havn't tried it yet but have heard

great things about it. I hope this helps.

is

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > & gt;

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > & gt; & gt; Cheryl,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > & gt; & gt; What would u do for ammonia causing aggression?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > & gt; & gt;

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > & gt; & gt; Cassie

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > & gt; & gt; Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > & gt;

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

We had no problem getting alinia covered.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > & gt;

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > & gt;

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Thank you for the input! I will look at the therelac! And I definitely have this on my list to pull the sb and review...except for sboullardi the probiotics have been pretty good for us...over a year ago one 25billioncfu chewable gave my son normal brown stool and then when we uped it to 50 about a year ago he started spontaneously talking immediately (plus lots of die off)...i've seen similar improvements as we've had to increase them with the flagyl and vanco this past year but like all of this biomed stuff, I often wonder if the initial good reactions could turn negative down the road and one wouldn't know why....the frustrating biomed puzzle!!-- Sent from my Palm Pre

They say that it doesn't stand for anything, apparently they just gave it that name, thats what they said to me on the phone. just to comment you, my son never had any diarrhea issues, but his stool never was firm and it always had undigested food and light colored... the theralac probity helped him to get firmer stool and almost not undigested food in it, it better the color but not completely. I know it doesn't have as much billions as the probiotics you are mentioning but maybe they do live enough to work properly, they now sell them at herb.com for children and in caps at about $40, it works for us. For us S. Boulardi was bad, it made other bad saccharomyces stronger and multiply. Again that is just in our

case.Just my two cents. To: mb12valtrex Sent: Friday, February 10, 2012 8:53:40 AM Subject: Re: Re: laughing

What does VSL stand for? Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 10:28:45 -0800 (PST)To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex

Thank you guys for the info on S. Boulardii....I am wondering if this is one we need to consider pulling out. It is one I started early on with a local DAN and not sure she is up to speed on the latest....may pull it soon to see what happens..On a related development, we are definitely fighting bacteria or parasites that have cropped up with my son's latest illnesses (strep was negative but i hear that doesnt mean anything). We introduced a new third dose of probiotics, Custom Probiotics (200 billion) to VSL#3/Three Lac/S. Boullardi (given twice per day) and it looked like his stool was normalizing a bit then and I reduced our VSL# down to one time per day, 1 tsp (about 400billion) and kept the CP for the second dose -- stool went

back to dark and loose....so i am

thinking he needs the very high dose probiotics 3x / day (including VSL)...ugh, i was hoping to reduce that one (time and costs!!)... To: mb12valtrex Sent: Thursday, February 9, 2012 1:04 AM Subject: Re: Re: laughing

In relation to sacc boulardi it elevated our sons clostridia our DAN at the time could not explain it and had never seen it happen before,Let your email find you with BlackBerry® from VodafoneReply to sender |

Reply to group |

Reply via web post |

Start a New Topic

Messages in this topic

(57)

Recent Activity:

New Members

Visit Your Group

Use

Hi alexis and caryn,Why isn't alinia available and is it safer then flagyl?...i often wonder if the reason my kids did better on flagyl than vanco was because they have parasites...so from what I understand alinia works on both?Also, have you tried lomatium or ldm100 for clostridia,yeast? We haven't had much success in the past with herbals (excepting ole and liverlife) but I am trying this one now before going back to flagyl......supposedely there are no sulfur,phenol issues them them...we shall see....the clostridia,yeast,parasite,strep battle!!-- Sent from my Palm Pre

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > & gt;

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > & gt;

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

My insurance wouldn't cover alinia. :(

~ Antiviral Therapy 101~~ gryffinstail.wordpress.com ~~ @Gryffins_Tail ~

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > & gt;

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > & gt;

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Well, it just seems that its a logical path of inquiry. Some obvious questions

are - is the imposed ammonia load more than a healthy liver can process, or is

the ammonia buildup due to impaired liver function?

I'm not proposing these to the exclusion of any other efforts, tho.

Re: laughing

> Are u suggesting that improving liver function and getting rid of bad bacteria

in the gut is better than to just use something that woul bind ammonia?

> is

>

>

>>

>> " When my son has high ammonia he wakes in the middle of the night and is just

go, go ,go for hours. Ammonia can be from die off, parasites or from

clostridia. He is not really giggly from it. Sometimes he actually looks good

as in social when his ammonia is high, just incredibly hyper and wakes at night

an stays up for hours. Recently he has been flaring clostridia when I push too

hard on the yeast, including too much biotin. He has also been known to pinch

people when his ammonia is high.

>>

>> For my son, yeast is the giggly one. He always flares yeast when treating

with flagyl

>> or anything that kills clostridia. When he is I yeasty he has trouble

falling asleep, wakes early and giggles way too much and starts eating more and

requesting starches. He may ignore directions and questions and may climb onto

and jump off furniture. My son also gets yeasty when we are killing viruses. "

>>

>> Maybe more focus is necessary on cleaning out tyhe ammonia by the liver, than

preventing it?? recycling 2 of my old posts

>>

>>

>> 1. Article in the San Diego Reader Sept 8, 2011 about a man who received a

LIVER transplant.

>>

>> This section about his pre-transplant condition caught my eye:

>>

>> " Eventually, 's loss of liver function also meant that toxins such as

ammonia, which are normally made harmless by the liver, began to build up in his

body. This resulted in hepatic encephalopathy, a disorder of the brain that

often causes confusion and altered levels of conciousness.

>>

>> It's like your brain waves would say, 'I'm going to have a cup of tea', and

then you would do something totally different, Rita [his wife] says. 'He would

use the TV remote and think it was the lamp or the phone'. "

>>

>> [left out text about his on-line shop-a-holic condition where he blew $80k on

things like multiple sets of towels, socks and sheets. " We have so many towels

and sets of sheets, I had to give hundreds away " ]

>>

>> [And he bought eagle-dedecked items] " 'I'd always liked them' s says.

'But before then I'd never had to have them' "

>>

>> 2. Just going thru my email files and looking for linkages....A followup on

my previous post about a failing liver / ammonia / brain effects....

>>

>> As part of this woman's gut cleanup, I gave her a new treatment pioneered by

Dr. Mark Pimentel, of the University of California at Los Angeles School of

Medicine.7 A nonabsorbed antibiotic called Xifaxin clears out abnormal bacteria

in the small bowel. I expected her bloating and even some of her inflammatory

symptoms to clear up by fixing her gut. But I was surprised by what she told me

after she took the antibiotic.

>>

>> Overnight her OCD disappeared; after years of unsuccessful treatment with

psychotherapy and psychiatric medications, she was suddenly able to clean her

entire house and pick up everything off the floor. The lights in her brain had

come on for the first time in ten years.

>>

>> A high level of ammonia in her blood caused her OCD. Ammonia is a neurotoxin

that excites and damages brain cells and the mitochondria (the site of energy

production in all cells). Bacteria in the gut produce ammonia, and when the

liver can't detoxify it or there is just too much, it causes brain damage.

>>

>> http://www.ultramind.com/epidemic_ocd.php

>>

>

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>

ii believe alexis already answered your questions but wanted to give my two cents about questions.. am a super sensitive person...i always was worried to look stupid to people or worse be a bother to them.that changed really qiuck when i realized i was fighting for my sons life....i did things i never thought i could ever do...i contacted strangers on the internet....anyone who mentioned DAN docter i was writing them an email asking if they could tell me what they did that helped their kid....I even called DAN docters askin for help...which of course was never met with anything but extreme indignation that i should ask for free help...(at the time all the DAN docters i heard of were 500 bucks a pop...beyond my funds) now there is dr woeller who for 40 dollars a

month has a lot of help for newbies and he answers emails very qiuck...wish i had known about him when i started...i still pressed on despite how many people wrinkled their nose at me....and eventually i got answers and i met one woman in particular over the internet who gave me the biomed course 101

....dont ever feel worried about asking questions...that is how we learn and that is how we heal our kids:)

oh and i spent a lot of time on yahoo...googling all of my sons symptoms...and read a lot lot of books..all about autism and biomed....

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Friday, February 10, 2012 11:58 AMSubject: Re: Re: laughing

What is Alinia? And what is VSL?I don't know everything that is out there obviously.. Seems like all of you guys have tried lot and lots of things! How do u all find out about all of this, is it through your DAN dr's?Cassie

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 15:57:42 -0000

To: <mb12valtrex >

ReplyTo: mb12valtrex

Subject: Re: laughing

(64)

Recent Activity:

New Members 5

Visit Your Group

Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

Yes, that's what happens when you decide you have to do whatever u can to fight for your child. It definitely changes a person! I didn't see the response is wrote on VSL or Alinia. I'm not that far into all the other interventions on biomed like some ppl here, but I do want to learn more!!!! I'm realizing gluten free casein free diet is not enough and there's other issues to address. Thanks!CassieSent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®Sender: mb12valtrex Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 15:01:34 -0800 (PST)To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Subject: Re: Re: laughing ii believe alexis already answered your questions but wanted to give my two cents about questions.. am a super sensitive person...i always was worried to look stupid to people or worse be a bother to them.that changed really qiuck when i realized i was fighting for my sons life....i did things i never thought i could ever do...i contacted strangers on the internet....anyone who mentioned DAN docter i was writing them an email asking if they could tell me what they did that helped their kid....I even called DAN docters askin for help...which of course was never met with anything but extreme indignation that i should ask for free help...(at the time all the DAN docters i heard of were 500 bucks a pop...beyond my funds) now there is dr woeller who for 40 dollars amonth has a lot of help for newbies and he answers emails very qiuck...wish i had known about him when i started...i still pressed on despite how many people wrinkled their nose at me....and eventually i got answers and i met one woman in particular over the internet who gave me the biomed course 101...dont ever feel worried about asking questions...that is how we learn and that is how we heal our kids:)oh and i spent a lot of time on yahoo...googling all of my sons symptoms...and read a lot lot of books..all about autism and biomed....To: mb12valtrex Sent: Friday, February 10, 2012 11:58 AMSubject: Re: Re: laughing What is Alinia? And what is VSL?I don't know everything that is out there obviously.. Seems like all of you guys have tried lot and lots of things! How do u all find out about all of this, is it through your DAN dr's?CassieSent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry® Sender: mb12valtrex Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 15:57:42 -0000To: <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Subject: Re: laughing (64) Recent Activity: New Members 5 Visit Your Group Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use.

im not too familiar with these two supps i know vsl is a probiotic and alinia is a Rx that is prescribed for parasites

channa

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Friday, February 10, 2012 7:32 PMSubject: Re: Re: laughing

Yes, that's what happens when you decide you have to do whatever u can to fight for your child. It definitely changes a person! I didn't see the response is wrote on VSL or Alinia. I'm not that far into all the other interventions on biomed like some ppl here, but I do want to learn more!!!! I'm realizing gluten free casein free diet is not enough and there's other issues to address. Thanks!Cassie

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 15:01:34 -0800 (PST)

To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >

ii believe alexis already answered your questions but wanted to give my two cents about questions.. am a super sensitive person...i always was worried to look stupid to people or worse be a bother to them.that changed really qiuck when i realized i was fighting for my sons life....i did things i never thought i could ever do...i contacted strangers on the internet....anyone who mentioned DAN docter i was writing them an email asking if they could tell me what they did that helped their kid....I even called DAN docters askin for help...which of course was never met with anything but extreme indignation that i should ask for free help...(at the time all the DAN docters i heard of were 500 bucks a pop...beyond my funds) now there is dr woeller who for 40 dollars a month has a lot of help for newbies and he answers emails very qiuck...wish i had known about him when i started...i still pressed on despite how many people wrinkled

their nose at me....and eventually i got answers and i met one woman in particular over the internet who gave me the biomed course 101

....dont ever feel worried about asking questions...that is how we learn and that is how we heal our kids:)

oh and i spent a lot of time on yahoo...googling all of my sons symptoms...and read a lot lot of books..all about autism and biomed....

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Friday, February 10, 2012 11:58 AMSubject: Re: Re: laughing

What is Alinia? And what is VSL?I don't know everything that is out there obviously.. Seems like all of you guys have tried lot and lots of things! How do u all find out about all of this, is it through your DAN dr's?Cassie Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 15:57:42 -0000

To: <mb12valtrex >

Subject: Re: laughing

(64)

Recent Activity:

New Members 5

Visit Your Group

Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use