RemedySpot.com

To Cheryl Thank you in advance

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi,

I would like to ask if Dr. West is doing AC chelation.

She never mention it to me. She's thinking of chelating AJ:

IV if i like it or suppository.

Thank you very much,

Mhel

She does DAN chelation. You can do AC chelation with her, she'll monitor minerals and such but she doesn't follow AC chelation herself. She's DAN all the way, there.I just told her I was doing AC chelation and she was fine with it. She's definitely an IV chelation gal.

~ Antiviral Therapy 101~~ gryffinstail.wordpress.com ~~ @Gryffins_Tail ~

Hi,

I would like to ask if Dr. West is doing AC chelation.

She never mention it to me. She's thinking of chelating AJ:

IV if i like it or suppository.

Thank you very much,

Mhel

So, who is the one who guided you in AC chelation?

How do you learn about AC Chelation? I really like

to do AC chelation for my daughter.

Thank you in advance,

Mhel

To: mb12valtrex From: cheryl.biomed.mom@...Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 07:14:50 -0800Subject: Re: To Cheryl Thank you in advance

She does DAN chelation. You can do AC chelation with her, she'll monitor minerals and such but she doesn't follow AC chelation herself. She's DAN all the way, there.

I just told her I was doing AC chelation and she was fine with it.

She's definitely an IV chelation gal.

~ Antiviral Therapy 101~

~ gryffinstail.wordpress.com ~

~ @Gryffins_Tail ~

Hi, I would like to ask if Dr. West is doing AC chelation.She never mention it to me. She's thinking of chelating AJ:IV if i like it or suppository. Thank you very much, Mhel

Mehl, join the Recovery from autism Yahoo group. The files section is amazing and will give all the information you need. Understand it's a very different group than this one-they expect you to do the research yourself and posts have to stay on topic and signed properly. You will see when you go there. But they know their stuff and like I said, everything you need to know you can find there. We're getting supplements on board even as we speak and will be starting soon.

-Tammy

Sent from my Kindle Fire

as tammy said if you want gudiance join the recovery from autism yahoo group ..it is the one you want...you can use me or tammy as a reference..(maybe you should use tammy as they think im wierd:)

..they are very strict ..it is their way or highway mentality and I never liked putting anyone on a pedastal wether it be a docter or moderator of a group....you will see what i mean when you join....but they definitly know their shit.( about ac chelation)

channa

To: mb12valtrex@yahoogroup Mhel

I don't think I know what you mean. It's not really something you need a lot of guidance in. You just do it. If you have problems or questions and you can ask Andy on the Autism-mercury list and you could also ask Dr. West but if it's a direct question about AC chelation (but I must admit, I find it hard to believe anyone could actually have questions about the protocol directly between the link I give below and the book), the list would probably be better. I guess I just don't see that there's anything to guide - the protocol is pretty well laid out. Dr. West knew what we were doing, made sure his minerals were okay, made sure I wasn't doing anything that could hurt my son and if I had any questions, I'm sure I could ask her - although I don't know that her answers would be in line with Andy's. Pretty much any question you could have is answered right here:http://home.earthlink.net/~moriam/Andy_dose_sched.htmlI'm fairly sure the only question I ever had that wasn't in there was whether or not I could compound it all into one cap with Milk Thistle as a filler (because I didn't know if that much milk thistle was bad for the liver since it would come out to something like 350 mg per cap every 3 hours) and I asked both Dr. West and the Autism-Mercury list. BTW, yes, you can use milk thistle as a filler. :)I certainly didn't do it without Dr. West's supervision but I didn't need any holding either. I think that if you do need that, Dr. West probably isn't going to be the right doctor since she is better with high dose DAN chelation, especially IV. We actually started out doing high dose oral with her but it didn't work out very well so we switched to strict AC with much better results. There's just very little variance in AC chelation that it makes it fairly easy to do. You can't just decide that you could do 6 hours or days only or cilantro instead of ALA or whatever. There just aren't very many changes you can make to the protocol and still be doing AC chelation. The website I linked to seriously answers any question I've come across. If you want to know if you can compound it into a lotion, the answer is there. If you want to know if you can do suppositories, the answer is there. It's really all there.Now, the questions I do think you might have are things like how to compound it. You don't need a doctor for that. You need math. ;) Where to buy? VRP.com for DMSA and your local HFS for ALA. Your local HFS for empty caps and a cap filler. And a filler product for the caps since the ALA and DMSA is not very dense and wouldn't be able to fill a cap with the proper dosage (I liked milk thistle as a filler). And I would also suggest goggles, gloves and a face mask. It gets into the air as your doing it and it is not pleasant when it gets in your eyes and sinuses. (gloves because it's hard to reliably wash off your hands since its all powder and God help you if you rub your eyes). I could certainly share my recipe if you needed it. But again, don't do it if you feel even the slightest bit uncomfortable with Dr. West supervising. Find someone else if you need hand holding - which is okay to need hand holding. I never felt like I needed it because I had honestly already been on the biomed road for awhile and felt confident in my understanding of it. And so did Dr. West. So it worked for us.

So, who is the one who guided you in AC chelation?

How do you learn about AC Chelation? I really like

to do AC chelation for my daughter.

Thank you in advance,

Mhel

To: mb12valtrex From: cheryl.biomed.mom@...Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 07:14:50 -0800Subject: Re: To Cheryl Thank you in advance

She does DAN chelation. You can do AC chelation with her, she'll monitor minerals and such but she doesn't follow AC chelation herself. She's DAN all the way, there.

<skullsignatureB & Wsepiahandcoloredsmall.jpg>~ Antiviral Therapy 101~

~ @Gryffins_Tail ~

Hi, I would like to ask if Dr. West is doing AC chelation.She never mention it to me. She's thinking of chelating AJ:IV if i like it or suppository. Thank you very much, Mhel

Thank you very much. God Bless all of us.

Love,

Mhel

To: mb12valtrex From: t.lynn28@...Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 07:57:51 -0500Subject: RE: To Cheryl Thank you in advance

Mehl, join the Recovery from autism Yahoo group. The files section is amazing and will give all the information you need. Understand it's a very different group than this one-they expect you to do the research yourself and posts have to stay on topic and signed properly. You will see when you go there. But they know their stuff and like I said, everything you need to know you can find there. We're getting supplements on board even as we speak and will be starting soon.-TammySent from my Kindle Fire

Channa,

Thank you very much.

I love you all,

Mhel

To: mb12valtrex From: channabrennon@...Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 05:29:30 -0800Subject: Re: To Cheryl Thank you in advance

as tammy said if you want gudiance join the recovery from autism yahoo group ..it is the one you want...you can use me or tammy as a reference..(maybe you should use tammy as they think im wierd:)

..they are very strict ..it is their way or highway mentality and I never liked putting anyone on a pedastal wether it be a docter or moderator of a group....you will see what i mean when you join....but they definitly know their shit.( about ac chelation)

channa

To: mb12valtrex@yahoogroup Mhel

Dear Cheryl,

I think you don't understand me because I don't have any

clue what AC chelation is? Thank you very much for answering

all my questions. Now, I'm more excited about AC chelation.

I'll go to the website and I know it will give me a lot of info.

Thank you for the guidance.

God bless you,

Mhel

To: mb12valtrex From: cheryl.biomed.mom@...Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 08:48:30 -0800Subject: Re: To Cheryl Thank you in advance

I don't think I know what you mean. It's not really something you need a lot of guidance in. You just do it. If you have problems or questions and you can ask Andy on the Autism-mercury list and you could also ask Dr. West but if it's a direct question about AC chelation (but I must admit, I find it hard to believe anyone could actually have questions about the protocol directly between the link I give below and the book), the list would probably be better. I guess I just don't see that there's anything to guide - the protocol is pretty well laid out. Dr. West knew what we were doing, made sure his minerals were okay, made sure I wasn't doing anything that could hurt my son and if I had any questions, I'm sure I could ask her - although I don't know that her answers would be in line with Andy's. Pretty much any question you could have is answered right here:

http://home.earthlink.net/~moriam/Andy_dose_sched.html

I'm fairly sure the only question I ever had that wasn't in there was whether or not I could compound it all into one cap with Milk Thistle as a filler (because I didn't know if that much milk thistle was bad for the liver since it would come out to something like 350 mg per cap every 3 hours) and I asked both Dr. West and the Autism-Mercury list. BTW, yes, you can use milk thistle as a filler. :)

I certainly didn't do it without Dr. West's supervision but I didn't need any holding either. I think that if you do need that, Dr. West probably isn't going to be the right doctor since she is better with high dose DAN chelation, especially IV. We actually started out doing high dose oral with her but it didn't work out very well so we switched to strict AC with much better results. There's just very little variance in AC chelation that it makes it fairly easy to do. You can't just decide that you could do 6 hours or days only or cilantro instead of ALA or whatever. There just aren't very many changes you can make to the protocol and still be doing AC chelation. The website I linked to seriously answers any question I've come across. If you want to know if you can compound it into a lotion, the answer is there. If you want to know if you can do suppositories, the answer is there. It's really all there.

Now, the questions I do think you might have are things like how to compound it. You don't need a doctor for that. You need math. ;) Where to buy? VRP.com for DMSA and your local HFS for ALA. Your local HFS for empty caps and a cap filler. And a filler product for the caps since the ALA and DMSA is not very dense and wouldn't be able to fill a cap with the proper dosage (I liked milk thistle as a filler). And I would also suggest goggles, gloves and a face mask. It gets into the air as your doing it and it is not pleasant when it gets in your eyes and sinuses. (gloves because it's hard to reliably wash off your hands since its all powder and God help you if you rub your eyes).

I could certainly share my recipe if you needed it. But again, don't do it if you feel even the slightest bit uncomfortable with Dr. West supervising. Find someone else if you need hand holding - which is okay to need hand holding. I never felt like I needed it because I had honestly already been on the biomed road for awhile and felt confident in my understanding of it. And so did Dr. West. So it worked for us.

~ Antiviral Therapy 101~

~ @Gryffins_Tail ~

So, who is the one who guided you in AC chelation?How do you learn about AC Chelation? I really liketo do AC chelation for my daughter. Thank you in advance, Mhel

To: mb12valtrex From: cheryl.biomed.mom@...Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 07:14:50 -0800Subject: Re: To Cheryl Thank you in advanceShe does DAN chelation. You can do AC chelation with her, she'll monitor minerals and such but she doesn't follow AC chelation herself. She's DAN all the way, there.

<skullsignatureB & Wsepiahandcoloredsmall.jpg>~ Antiviral Therapy 101~

~ @Gryffins_Tail ~

Well now it all makes sense! lol!

Dear Cheryl,

I think you don't understand me because I don't have any

clue what AC chelation is? Thank you very much for answering

all my questions. Now, I'm more excited about AC chelation.

I'll go to the website and I know it will give me a lot of info.

Thank you for the guidance.

God bless you,

Mhel\