RemedySpot.com

unsubscribe

Rate this topic

Guest guest

• 3 years later...

Cheryl- can you please remove me from the list. I tried to unsubscribe but it didnt go through. thanks for your hard work with this group and your advise over the last 3 years.

Melinda McCauley

Im trying to unsubscribe as well with no luck.Please help me unsubscribe as well.

Thanks

Kara

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 4:40:38 PMSubject: unsubscribe

Cheryl- can you please remove me from the list. I tried to unsubscribe but it didnt go through. thanks for your hard work with this group and your advise over the last 3 years.

Melinda McCauley

What happens when you try to unsubscribe?

~ Antiviral Therapy 101~~ gryffinstail.wordpress.com ~~ @Gryffins_Tail ~

Im trying to unsubscribe as well with no luck.Please help me unsubscribe as well.

Thanks

Kara

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 4:40:38 PMSubject: unsubscribe

Melinda McCauley

I have been trying to unsubscribe as well...but, cannot figure out how to do

it...please ...someone let me know.

i wish i could just " visit " and look as the posts as a blog...rather than

having them all come into my email.

that would be good. but, i have to unsubscribe in order to not miss important

BILLS and stuff like that. ugh.

>

> Im trying to unsubscribe as well with no luck.Please help me unsubscribe as

well.

> Thanks

> Kara

>

>

> To: " mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex >

> Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 4:40:38 PM

> Subject: unsubscribe

>

>

>  

> Cheryl- can you please remove me from the list. I tried to unsubscribe but it

didnt go through. thanks for your hard work with this group and your advise over

the last 3 years.

> Melinda McCauley

>

You can just visit. You can change your delivery preference to web only in Yahoo Groups. I have been trying to unsubscribe as well...but, cannot figure out how to do it...please ...someone let me know. i wish i could just "visit" and look as the posts as a blog...rather than having them all come into my email. that would be good. but, i have to unsubscribe in order to not miss important BILLS and stuff like that. ugh.>> Im trying to unsubscribe as well with no luck.Please help me unsubscribe as well.> Thanks> Kara> > > To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > > Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 4:40:38 PM> Subject: unsubscribe> > > Â > Cheryl- can you please remove me from the list. I tried to unsubscribe but it didnt go through. thanks for your hard work with this group and your advise over the last 3 years. > Melinda McCauley>