RemedySpot.com

Soy/Metabolic reaction-Alberta

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I just don't " get " how these docs don't think oils can be allergenic????Would they tell people with a peanut allergy to use peanut OIL?Some people just ARE that sensitive. Gaahhhh.

Alberta, thank you so much for your help with the supps for mito cocktail. The soy issue is driving me crazy as most of the dans don't believe in it and they say that if soy protein has been extracted, there shouldn't be any problem. But what you are explaining makes sense too. I will have to start working on completely soy free products. I bought Dr Mercola's ubiquinol and will start tomorrow morning. Is it possible for you to provide a list of supps and brands you are using for your supps? I vaguely remember that you probably already posted it and if you did, let me know as I can always look in the older posts. I looked up Jarrow max dha but it contains more DHA than EPA. My son is an atopic child and needs more EPA than DHA. I will keep looking for the right products and if you have any suggestions, let me know.

Thanks

is--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Click to find info about Vitamins and Minerals:http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150543521682565

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Click to find links to info about the Low Oxalate Diet :http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150543495292565

------Toni------Mind like a steel trap...Rusty and illegal in 37 states.

Thank u so much for all the details. This will help me chose supps too. I am

looking into G6PD deficiency and I will post later. What we have learnt in

medical school was mainly limited to hemolytic anemia triggered by fava beans

leadinv to jaundice and some blood work abnormalities. There were some clinical

signs but nothing like apraxia. But then again mainstream medicine also does'nt

believe that our children have any medical problems. So I am digging and will

share whatever I learn.

is