RemedySpot.com

Viral Infections and using Ibuprofen

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I would disagree with using Ibuprofen to reduce viral infection inflammation. The following article will show you the risks.http://arthritis.emedtv.com/ibuprofen/ibuprofen-dangers.html

I reduce my son's inflammation by giving him a Whole Food Nutraceutical that helps to do the following:Reduces oxidative stress, 11 clinical research studies back this up.Reduces systemic inflammation, 2 clinical research studies back this up.Supports a healthy immune system, 4 clinical research studies back this up. Protects DNA, 2 clinical research studies back this up.Supports cardiovascular wellness, 7 clinical research studies back this up.Institutions like Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, UCLA/town University, Brigham Young University are just some of the over 26 institutions that have done clinical research studies on this nutraceutical.Eileen.

Thank you Eileen. Which supplement are you referring to? To: mb12valtrex Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 11:01 AM Subject: Viral Infections and using Ibuprofen

I would disagree with using Ibuprofen to reduce viral infection inflammation. The following article will show you the risks.http://arthritis.emedtv.com/ibuprofen/ibuprofen-dangers.html

I reduce my son's inflammation by giving him a Whole Food Nutraceutical that helps to do the following:Reduces oxidative stress, 11 clinical research studies back this up.Reduces systemic inflammation, 2 clinical research studies back this up.Supports a healthy immune system, 4 clinical research studies back this up. Protects DNA, 2 clinical research studies back this up.Supports cardiovascular wellness, 7 clinical research studies back this up.Institutions like Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, UCLA/town University, Brigham Young University are just some of the over 26 institutions that have done clinical research studies on this nutraceutical.Eileen.

Hi Eileen,Can you please tell us where you can get this nutraceutical and its name? I am currently trying to find an anti-inflammatory my kids can tolerate....i noticed recently that when i give my 2 year old ibuprofen her diarrhea turns normal immediately and she stops fussing/tantrums so inflammation is a big one for her i believe...but i dont think i want to risk giving her ibuprofen on a regular basis.Many thanks, To: mb12valtrex Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 11:01 AM Subject: Viral Infections and using Ibuprofen

I've never commented on here (just absorbed :)), but I, like , would love

to know the name of this nutraceutical. I've been reading up on the benefits of

NSAIDS in some ASD kids, and ibuprofen does scare me. If there is a safer

alternative (like this nutraceutical), I am eager to find it! Thanks!

>

> Hi Eileen,

>

> Can you please tell us where you can get this nutraceutical and its name?  I

am currently trying to find an anti-inflammatory my kids can tolerate....i

noticed recently that when i give my 2 year old ibuprofen her diarrhea turns

normal immediately and she stops fussing/tantrums so inflammation is a big one

for her i believe...but i dont think i want to risk giving her ibuprofen on a

regular basis.

>

> Many thanks,

>

>

>

> ________________________________

>

> To: mb12valtrex

> Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 11:01 AM

> Subject: Viral Infections and using Ibuprofen

>

>

>  

> I would disagree with using Ibuprofen to reduce viral infection inflammation.

The following article will show you the risks.

>

> http://arthritis.emedtv.com/ibuprofen/ibuprofen-dangers.html

>

> I reduce my son's inflammation by giving him a Whole Food Nutraceutical that

helps to do the following:

>

> Reduces oxidative stress,  11 clinical research studies back this up.

>

> Reduces systemic inflammation, 2 clinical research studies back this up.

>

> Supports a healthy immune system, 4 clinical research studies back this up. 

>

> Protects DNA, 2 clinical research studies back this up.

>

> Supports cardiovascular wellness, 7 clinical research studies back this up.

>

> Institutions like Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, UCLA/town

University, Brigham Young University are just some of the over 26 institutions

that have done clinical research studies on this nutraceutical.

>

> Eileen

> .

>

Hi Eileen,Can you please tell me where can I get the nutraceutical , what is the name and where to order it. Thank youTunde

I've never commented on here (just absorbed :)), but I, like , would love to know the name of this nutraceutical. I've been reading up on the benefits of NSAIDS in some ASD kids, and ibuprofen does scare me. If there is a safer alternative (like this nutraceutical), I am eager to find it! Thanks!

>

> Hi Eileen,

>

> Can you please tell us where you can get this nutraceutical and its name?  I am currently trying to find an anti-inflammatory my kids can tolerate....i noticed recently that when i give my 2 year old ibuprofen her diarrhea turns normal immediately and she stops fussing/tantrums so inflammation is a big one for her i believe...but i dont think i want to risk giving her ibuprofen on a regular basis.

>

> Many thanks,

>

>

>

>

>

>

>  

> I would disagree with using Ibuprofen to reduce viral infection inflammation.  The following article will show you the risks.

>

>

> I reduce my son's inflammation by giving him a Whole Food Nutraceutical that helps to do the following:

>

> Reduces oxidative stress,  11 clinical research studies back this up.

>

>

> Supports a healthy immune system, 4 clinical research studies back this up. 

>

>

>

> Institutions like Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, UCLA/town University, Brigham Young University are just some of the over 26 institutions that have done clinical research studies on this nutraceutical.

>

> Eileen

> .

>

-- " Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. " MLK

Me too, Eileen, thanks!

Hi Eileen,Can you please tell me where can I get the nutraceutical , what is the name and where to order it. Thank youTunde

I've never commented on here (just absorbed :)), but I, like , would love to know the name of this nutraceutical. I've been reading up on the benefits of NSAIDS in some ASD kids, and ibuprofen does scare me. If there is a safer alternative (like this nutraceutical), I am eager to find it! Thanks!

>

> Hi Eileen,

>

> Can you please tell us where you can get this nutraceutical and its name? Â I am currently trying to find an anti-inflammatory my kids can tolerate....i noticed recently that when i give my 2 year old ibuprofen her diarrhea turns normal immediately and she stops fussing/tantrums so inflammation is a big one for her i believe...but i dont think i want to risk giving her ibuprofen on a regular basis.

>

> Many thanks,

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Â

> I would disagree with using Ibuprofen to reduce viral infection inflammation. Â The following article will show you the risks.

>

>

> I reduce my son's inflammation by giving him a Whole Food Nutraceutical that helps to do the following:

>

> Reduces oxidative stress, Â 11 clinical research studies back this up.

>

>

> Supports a healthy immune system, 4 clinical research studies back this up.Â

>

>

>

> Institutions like Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, UCLA/town University, Brigham Young University are just some of the over 26 institutions that have done clinical research studies on this nutraceutical.

>

> Eileen

> .

>

-- "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter." MLK

The nutraceutical is Juice Plus if you want more information or would like to

order Juice Plus I can help you. I also have research I can email you that

shows the how the health issues our children struggle with like increased

oxidative stress, cardiovascular issues, high homocysteine line up with the

benefits of taking Juice Plus.

My phone number is or you can email me personally at

eileen4jp@.... Eileen

> > >

> > > Hi Eileen,

> > >

> > > Can you please tell us where you can get this nutraceutical and its name?

I am currently trying to find an anti-inflammatory my kids can tolerate....i

noticed recently that when i give my 2 year old ibuprofen her diarrhea turns

normal immediately and she stops fussing/tantrums so inflammation is a big one

for her i believe...but i dont think i want to risk giving her ibuprofen on a

regular basis.

> > >

> > > Many thanks,

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ________________________________

> > > From: Eileen McManemin <eileen4jp@>

> >

> > > To: mb12valtrex

> > > Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 11:01 AM

> > > Subject: Viral Infections and using Ibuprofen

> > >

> > >

> > > Â

> > > I would disagree with using Ibuprofen to reduce viral infection

inflammation. Â The following article will show you the risks.

> >

> > >

> > > http://arthritis.emedtv.com/ibuprofen/ibuprofen-dangers.html

> > >

> > > I reduce my son's inflammation by giving him a Whole Food Nutraceutical

that helps to do the following:

> > >

> > > Reduces oxidative stress, Â 11 clinical research studies back this up.

> >

> > >

> > > Reduces systemic inflammation, 2 clinical research studies back this up.

> > >

> > > Supports a healthy immune system, 4 clinical research studies back this

up.Â

> >

> > >

> > > Protects DNA, 2 clinical research studies back this up.

> > >

> > > Supports cardiovascular wellness, 7 clinical research studies back this

up.

> > >

> > > Institutions like Vanderbilt University School of Medicine,

UCLA/town University, Brigham Young University are just some of the over

26 institutions that have done clinical research studies on this nutraceutical.

> > >

> > > Eileen

> > > .

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > --

> > " Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. "

MLK

> >

>

I use a high potency pro biotic twice daily on an empty stomach am and bedtime. I also use compounded Ibuprofen for inflammation. I may consider going to a natural one once my son is completely healed and we are finished with the anti viral protocol. From experience, I do not feel the natural ones are effective enough when they still have chronic inflammation. I have heard that Enhansa (sp?) supplement is anti viral, anti fungal and anti inflammatory. I have not tried it though. My experience with TONS of supplements over the last two years has not shown any results. I think the supplements are not absorbed until the inflammation is gone. I literally have tried every biomed treatment known and I am at convinced that until his immune system is balanced, all the supplements are and were a waste of time and money. I know plenty of people who swear by

them but for my son, they did not work and more than likely irritated his gut even more. I am now starting the SCIA protocol. This is really the only thing that seems to make sense to me after two years of research and treatments.

Kerri

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Cc: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2012 1:00 PMSubject: Re: Re: Viral Infections and using Ibuprofen

Me too, Eileen, thanks!

>> Hi Eileen,> > Can you please tell us where you can get this nutraceutical and its name? Â I am currently trying to find an anti-inflammatory my kids can tolerate....i noticed recently that when i give my 2 year old ibuprofen her diarrhea turns normal immediately and she stops fussing/tantrums so inflammation is a big one for her i believe...but i dont think i want to risk giving her ibuprofen on a regular basis.> > Many thanks,> > > > ________________________________>

> To: mb12valtrex > Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 11:01 AM> Subject: Viral Infections and using Ibuprofen> > > Â > I would disagree with using Ibuprofen to reduce viral infection inflammation. Â The following article will show you the risks.

> > http://arthritis.emedtv.com/ibuprofen/ibuprofen-dangers.html > > I reduce my son's inflammation by giving him a Whole Food Nutraceutical that helps to do the following:> > Reduces oxidative stress, Â 11 clinical research studies back this up.

> > Reduces systemic inflammation, 2 clinical research studies back this up.> > Supports a healthy immune system, 4 clinical research studies back this up.Â

> > Protects DNA, 2 clinical research studies back this up.> > Supports cardiovascular wellness, 7 clinical research studies back this up.> > Institutions like Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, UCLA/town University, Brigham Young University are just some of the over 26 institutions that have done clinical research studies on this nutraceutical.> > Eileen> .>

-- "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter." MLK

Thank you Kerri! We are also using high dose probiotics in the am and pm (and i noticed improvement for a short time in stool when we increased the probios). I also noticed with my daughter this last week that our compounded ibuprofen helped her stool go from loose to normal immediately (and her behavior improved).....I am worried though about the ibuprofen and ulcers...have you read up on this? I am also looking at SCIA and NIDS type protocols because i think alot of the supplements have been causing more irritation/inflammation then good for my kids....they do best on anything that doesn't go through the gut...i am also wondering if they may have crohns or ulcerative colitis....I recently realised that the high dose zinc (which is causing raised testosterone levels in my daughter) may actually be helping both

of them with inflammation and that is why their stools/behavior improved with the higher doses...when i googled this, it came up with crohns and something else (maybe UC, cannot remember).....and, we tried enhansa -- it didnt go well for either of them, especially my daughter.....Please let me know if you have anymore info on the ibuprofen risks.Many thanks, To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2012 10:56 PM Subject: Re: Re: Viral Infections and using Ibuprofen

I use a high potency pro biotic twice daily on an empty stomach am and bedtime. I also use compounded Ibuprofen for inflammation. I may consider going to a natural one once my son is completely healed and we are finished with the anti viral protocol. From experience, I do not feel the natural ones are effective enough when they still have chronic inflammation. I have heard that Enhansa (sp?) supplement is anti viral, anti fungal and anti inflammatory. I have not tried it though. My experience with TONS of supplements over the last two years has not shown any results. I think the supplements are not absorbed until the inflammation is gone. I literally have tried every biomed treatment known and I am at convinced that until his immune system is balanced, all the supplements are and were a waste of time and money. I know plenty of people who swear by

them but for my son, they did not work and more than likely irritated his gut even more. I am now starting the SCIA protocol. This is really the only thing that seems to make sense to me after two years of research and treatments.

Kerri

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Cc: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2012 1:00 PMSubject: Re: Re: Viral Infections and using Ibuprofen

Me too, Eileen, thanks!

>> Hi Eileen,> > Can you please tell us where you can get this nutraceutical and its name? Â I am currently trying to find an anti-inflammatory my kids can tolerate....i noticed recently that when i give my 2 year old ibuprofen her diarrhea turns normal immediately and she stops fussing/tantrums so inflammation is a big one for her i believe...but i dont think i want to risk giving her ibuprofen on a regular basis.> > Many thanks,> > > > ________________________________>

> To: mb12valtrex > Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 11:01 AM> Subject: Viral Infections and using Ibuprofen> > > Â > I would disagree with using Ibuprofen to reduce viral infection inflammation. Â The following article will show you the risks.

> > http://arthritis.emedtv.com/ibuprofen/ibuprofen-dangers.html > > I reduce my son's inflammation by giving him a Whole Food Nutraceutical that helps to do the following:> > Reduces oxidative stress, Â 11 clinical research studies back this up.

> > Reduces systemic inflammation, 2 clinical research studies back this up.> > Supports a healthy immune system, 4 clinical research studies back this up.Â

> > Protects DNA, 2 clinical research studies back this up.> > Supports cardiovascular wellness, 7 clinical research studies back this up.> > Institutions like Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, UCLA/town University, Brigham Young University are just some of the over 26 institutions that have done clinical research studies on this nutraceutical.> > Eileen> .>

I have read up on the Ibuprofen and asked in detail if there is anything better. At my son's age, there is not. If a problem arises, we will go from there. The Zinc made my son's stool solid too. We just saw Dr. Goldberg last week and I have pretty much decided to go with SCIA because it treats the entire illness. NIDS seems very specific. I will take both into consideration though. I am very optimistic about this treatment. Seems to be the only one that makes sense so far.

Kerri

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2012 10:08 PMSubject: Re: Re: Viral Infections and using Ibuprofen

Thank you Kerri! We are also using high dose probiotics in the am and pm (and i noticed improvement for a short time in stool when we increased the probios). I also noticed with my daughter this last week that our compounded ibuprofen helped her stool go from loose to normal immediately (and her behavior improved).....I am worried though about the ibuprofen and ulcers...have you read up on this? I am also looking at SCIA and NIDS type protocols because i think alot of the supplements have been causing more irritation/inflammation then good for my kids....they do best on anything that doesn't go through the gut...i am also wondering if they may have crohns or ulcerative colitis....I recently realised that the high dose zinc (which is causing raised testosterone levels in my daughter) may actually be helping both of them with inflammation and that is why their stools/behavior improved with the higher doses...when i googled

this, it came up with crohns and something else (maybe UC, cannot remember).....and, we tried enhansa -- it didnt go well for either of them, especially my daughter.....

Please let me know if you have anymore info on the ibuprofen risks.

Many thanks,

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2012 10:56 PMSubject: Re: Re: Viral Infections and using Ibuprofen

I use a high potency pro biotic twice daily on an empty stomach am and bedtime. I also use compounded Ibuprofen for inflammation. I may consider going to a natural one once my son is completely healed and we are finished with the anti viral protocol. From experience, I do not feel the natural ones are effective enough when they still have chronic inflammation. I have heard that Enhansa (sp?) supplement is anti viral, anti fungal and anti inflammatory. I have not tried it though. My experience with TONS of supplements over the last two years has not shown any results. I think the supplements are not absorbed until the inflammation is gone. I literally have tried every biomed treatment known and I am at convinced that until his immune system is balanced, all the supplements are and were a waste of time and money. I know plenty of people who swear by them but for my son, they did not work and

more than likely irritated his gut even more. I am now starting the SCIA protocol. This is really the only thing that seems to make sense to me after two years of research and treatments.

Kerri

Me too, Eileen, thanks!

>> Hi Eileen,> > Can you please tell us where you can get this nutraceutical and its name?  I am currently trying to find an anti-inflammatory my kids can tolerate....i noticed recently that when i give my 2 year old ibuprofen her diarrhea turns normal immediately and she stops fussing/tantrums so inflammation is a big one for her i believe...but i dont think i want to risk giving her ibuprofen on a regular basis.> > Many thanks,> > > > ________________________________> > To: mb12valtrex > Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 11:01 AM> Subject: Viral Infections and using Ibuprofen> > >  > I would disagree with using Ibuprofen to reduce viral infection inflammation.  The following article will show you the risks. > > http://arthritis.emedtv.com/ibuprofen/ibuprofen-dangers.html > > I reduce my son's inflammation by giving him a Whole Food Nutraceutical that helps to do the following:> > Reduces oxidative stress,  11 clinical research studies back this up. > > Reduces systemic inflammation, 2 clinical research studies back this up.> > Supports a healthy immune system, 4 clinical research studies back this up. > > Protects DNA, 2 clinical research studies back this up.> > Supports cardiovascular wellness, 7 clinical research studies back this up.> > Institutions like Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, UCLA/town University, Brigham Young University are just some of the over 26 institutions that have done clinical research studies on this nutraceutical.> > Eileen> .>-- "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter." MLK

Hi All,

sorry to interfere in the middle. Just been reading your posts as i am also looking for a potent natural anti-inflammatory. Recently i have been reading about LIPOSOMAL CURCUMIN, seems to be a good absorption version of curcumin, just want to know any pros and cons of this product if anyone experienced it. please share.

Many thanks,

Cindy.

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Sunday, 19 February 2012, 4:40Subject: Re: Re: Viral Infections and using Ibuprofen

I have read up on the Ibuprofen and asked in detail if there is anything better. At my son's age, there is not. If a problem arises, we will go from there. The Zinc made my son's stool solid too. We just saw Dr. Goldberg last week and I have pretty much decided to go with SCIA because it treats the entire illness. NIDS seems very specific. I will take both into consideration though. I am very optimistic about this treatment. Seems to be the only one that makes sense so far.

Kerri

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2012 10:08 PMSubject: Re: Re: Viral Infections and using Ibuprofen

Thank you Kerri! We are also using high dose probiotics in the am and pm (and i noticed improvement for a short time in stool when we increased the probios). I also noticed with my daughter this last week that our compounded ibuprofen helped her stool go from loose to normal immediately (and her behavior improved).....I am worried though about the ibuprofen and ulcers...have you read up on this? I am also looking at SCIA and NIDS type protocols because i think alot of the supplements have been causing more irritation/inflammation then good for my kids....they do best on anything that doesn't go through the gut...i am also wondering if they may have crohns or ulcerative colitis....I recently realised that the high dose zinc (which is causing raised testosterone levels in my daughter) may actually be helping both of them with inflammation and that is why their stools/behavior improved with the higher doses...when i googled

this, it came up with crohns and something else (maybe UC, cannot remember).....and, we tried enhansa -- it didnt go well for either of them, especially my daughter.....

Please let me know if you have anymore info on the ibuprofen risks.

Many thanks,

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2012 10:56 PMSubject: Re: Re: Viral Infections and using Ibuprofen

I use a high potency pro biotic twice daily on an empty stomach am and bedtime. I also use compounded Ibuprofen for inflammation. I may consider going to a natural one once my son is completely healed and we are finished with the anti viral protocol. From experience, I do not feel the natural ones are effective enough when they still have chronic inflammation. I have heard that Enhansa (sp?) supplement is anti viral, anti fungal and anti inflammatory. I have not tried it though. My experience with TONS of supplements over the last two years has not shown any results. I think the supplements are not absorbed until the inflammation is gone. I literally have tried every biomed treatment known and I am at convinced that until his immune system is balanced, all the supplements are and were a waste of time and money. I know plenty of people who swear by them but for my son, they did not work and

more than likely irritated his gut even more. I am now starting the SCIA protocol. This is really the only thing that seems to make sense to me after two years of research and treatments.

Kerri

Me too, Eileen, thanks!

>> Hi Eileen,> > Can you please tell us where you can get this nutraceutical and its name?  I am currently trying to find an anti-inflammatory my kids can tolerate....i noticed recently that when i give my 2 year old ibuprofen her diarrhea turns normal immediately and she stops fussing/tantrums so inflammation is a big one for her i believe...but i dont think i want to risk giving her ibuprofen on a regular basis.> > Many thanks,> > > > ________________________________> > To: mb12valtrex > Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 11:01 AM> Subject: Viral Infections and using Ibuprofen> > >  > I would disagree with using Ibuprofen to reduce viral infection inflammation.  The following article will show you the risks. > > http://arthritis.emedtv.com/ibuprofen/ibuprofen-dangers.html > > I reduce my son's inflammation by giving him a Whole Food Nutraceutical that helps to do the following:> > Reduces oxidative stress,  11 clinical research studies back this up. > > Reduces systemic inflammation, 2 clinical research studies back this up.> > Supports a healthy immune system, 4 clinical research studies back this up. > > Protects DNA, 2 clinical research studies back this up.> > Supports cardiovascular wellness, 7 clinical research studies back this up.> > Institutions like Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, UCLA/town University, Brigham Young University are just some of the over 26 institutions that have done clinical research studies on this nutraceutical.> > Eileen> .>-- "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter." MLK

Yes Pamela I am an authorized rep. for Juice Plus. The difference between

shopping like most of us mom's do for a product on a direct sales website and

Juice Plus is you actually have support long term that you can depend on if you

have any issues or questions.

I provide additional health/wellness info to my customers as I hear it through

the many medical professionals who recommend Juice Plus as well as what I find

out on my own.

If anyone would like to contact me my email is eileen4jp@...

Eileen

>

> I believe she is talking about Juice Plus and you have to buy from a rep.

Eileen are you a rep? I would venture to guess she is. Pam

>

> Sent from my iPhone

>

,If you are suspicious of your kids having Crohn's or Ulcerative colitis then stay away from NSAIDs. I am an Ulcerative colitis patient and NSAIDs aggravate UC condition. For me, one NSAID, anyone, Ibuprofen or Neproxen, leads to flare. I seriously hope that your kids don't have or never get this terrible disorder but if you are even suspicious, get it checked.

Noel

Thank you Kerri!  We are also using high dose probiotics in the am and pm (and i noticed improvement for a short time in stool when we increased the probios).  I also noticed with my daughter this last week that our compounded ibuprofen helped her stool go from loose to normal immediately (and her behavior improved).....I am worried though about the ibuprofen and ulcers...have you read up on this?  I am also looking at SCIA and NIDS type protocols because i think alot of the supplements have been causing more irritation/inflammation then good for my kids....they do best on anything that doesn't go through the gut...i am also wondering if they may have crohns or ulcerative colitis....I recently realised that the high dose zinc (which is causing raised testosterone levels in my daughter) may actually be helping both

of them with inflammation and that is why their stools/behavior improved with the higher doses...when i googled this, it came up with crohns and something else (maybe UC, cannot remember).....and, we tried enhansa -- it didnt go well for either of them, especially my daughter.....

Please let me know if you have anymore info on the ibuprofen risks.Many thanks,

To: " mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex >

Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2012 10:56 PM Subject: Re: Re: Viral Infections and using Ibuprofen

I use a high potency pro biotic twice daily on an empty stomach am and bedtime.  I also use compounded Ibuprofen for inflammation.  I may consider going to a natural one once my son is completely healed and we are finished with the anti viral protocol.  From experience, I do not feel the natural ones are effective enough when they still have chronic inflammation.  I have heard that Enhansa (sp?) supplement is anti viral, anti fungal and anti inflammatory.  I have not tried it though.  My experience with TONS of supplements over the last two years has not shown any results.  I think the supplements are not absorbed until the inflammation is gone.  I literally have tried every biomed treatment known and I am at convinced that until his immune system is balanced, all the supplements are and were a waste of time and money.  I know plenty of people who swear by

them but for my son, they did not work and more than likely irritated his gut even more.  I am now starting the SCIA protocol.  This is really the only thing that seems to make sense to me after two years of research and treatments. 

Kerri

Cc: " mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex >

Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2012 1:00 PMSubject: Re: Re: Viral Infections and using Ibuprofen

Me too, Eileen, thanks!

>> Hi Eileen,> > Can you please tell us where you can get this nutraceutical and its name?  I am currently trying to find an anti-inflammatory my kids can tolerate....i noticed recently that when i give my 2 year old ibuprofen her diarrhea turns normal immediately and she stops fussing/tantrums so inflammation is a big one for her i believe...but i dont think i want to risk giving her ibuprofen on a regular basis.

> > Many thanks,> > > > ________________________________>

> To: mb12valtrex > Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 11:01 AM> Subject: Viral Infections and using Ibuprofen

> > >   > I would disagree with using Ibuprofen to reduce viral infection inflammation.  The following article will show you the risks.

> > http://arthritis.emedtv.com/ibuprofen/ibuprofen-dangers.html > > I reduce my son's inflammation by giving him a Whole Food Nutraceutical that helps to do the following:

> > Reduces oxidative stress,  11 clinical research studies back this up.

> > Reduces systemic inflammation, 2 clinical research studies back this up.> > Supports a healthy immune system, 4 clinical research studies back this up. 

> > Protects DNA, 2 clinical research studies back this up.> > Supports cardiovascular wellness, 7 clinical research studies back this up.> > Institutions like Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, UCLA/town University, Brigham Young University are just some of the over 26 institutions that have done clinical research studies on this nutraceutical.

> > Eileen> .>

-- " Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. " MLK

Thanks noel for the info! Would you recommend krigsman? We have no good drs where I live at the moment so would have to travel...is there a "Standard" treament for inflammation for crohns or uc...steroids??Sorry you are dealing with this! My hubby has had gut problems for a very long time and they've suspected the two for him but no confirmation....Many thanks,-- Sent from my Palm Pre

,If you are suspicious of your kids having Crohn's or Ulcerative colitis then stay away from NSAIDs. I am an Ulcerative colitis patient and NSAIDs aggravate UC condition. For me, one NSAID, anyone, Ibuprofen or Neproxen, leads to flare. I seriously hope that your kids don't have or never get this terrible disorder but if you are even suspicious, get it checked.

Noel

Thank you Kerri! We are also using high dose probiotics in the am and pm (and i noticed improvement for a short time in stool when we increased the probios). I also noticed with my daughter this last week that our compounded ibuprofen helped her stool go from loose to normal immediately (and her behavior improved).....I am worried though about the ibuprofen and ulcers...have you read up on this? I am also looking at SCIA and NIDS type protocols because i think alot of the supplements have been causing more irritation/inflammation then good for my kids....they do best on anything that doesn't go through the gut...i am also wondering if they may have crohns or ulcerative colitis....I recently realised that the high dose zinc (which is causing raised testosterone levels in my daughter) may actually be helping both

of them with inflammation and that is why their stools/behavior improved with the higher doses...when i googled this, it came up with crohns and something else (maybe UC, cannot remember).....and, we tried enhansa -- it didnt go well for either of them, especially my daughter.....

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex >

Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2012 10:56 PM Subject: Re: Re: Viral Infections and using Ibuprofen

Kerri

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex >

Cc: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex >

Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2012 1:00 PMSubject: Re: Re: Viral Infections and using Ibuprofen

Me too, Eileen, thanks!

>> Hi Eileen,> > Can you please tell us where you can get this nutraceutical and its name? Â I am currently trying to find an anti-inflammatory my kids can tolerate....i noticed recently that when i give my 2 year old ibuprofen her diarrhea turns normal immediately and she stops fussing/tantrums so inflammation is a big one for her i believe...but i dont think i want to risk giving her ibuprofen on a regular basis.

> To: mb12valtrex > Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 11:01 AM> Subject: Viral Infections and using Ibuprofen

> > > Â > I would disagree with using Ibuprofen to reduce viral infection inflammation. Â The following article will show you the risks.

> > http://arthritis.emedtv.com/ibuprofen/ibuprofen-dangers.html > > I reduce my son's inflammation by giving him a Whole Food Nutraceutical that helps to do the following:

> > Reduces oxidative stress, Â 11 clinical research studies back this up.

> > Protects DNA, 2 clinical research studies back this up.> > Supports cardiovascular wellness, 7 clinical research studies back this up.> > Institutions like Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, UCLA/town University, Brigham Young University are just some of the over 26 institutions that have done clinical research studies on this nutraceutical.

> > Eileen> .>

I don't know what is Krigsman, so can't comment on that. For the doctors, you can check a listing on 

http://www.crohnsforum.com/doctor/  or ask folks on http://www.healingwell.com/community/default.aspx?c=4 Crohn's or UC sub-forum. (I spend daily >1 hour on healingwell)

For the treatment, its rather complicated due to the fact that some folks react to regular meds. Steroids is an option but its recommended for only acute flares, not for maintenance. Trust me, its not the best med but there is no other than that one, can't live with it, can't live without it. Gained 32lbs in a year with steroids.

Reiterating what I said before, if you are slightly suspicious, get it checked. Its not at all fun to live with it... Its worth the money and time spent, for peace of mind.Noel

Thanks noel for the info! Would you recommend krigsman? We have no good drs where I live at the moment so would have to travel...is there a " Standard " treament for inflammation for crohns or uc...steroids??

Sorry you are dealing with this! My hubby has had gut problems for a very long time and they've suspected the two for him but no confirmation....Many thanks,

-- Sent from my Palm Pre

Noel

Thank you Kerri!  We are also using high dose probiotics in the am and pm (and i noticed improvement for a short time in stool when we increased the probios).  I also noticed with my daughter this last week that our compounded ibuprofen helped her stool go from loose to normal immediately (and her behavior improved).....I am worried though about the ibuprofen and ulcers...have you read up on this?  I am also looking at SCIA and NIDS type protocols because i think alot of the supplements have been causing more irritation/inflammation then good for my kids....they do best on anything that doesn't go through the gut...i am also wondering if they may have crohns or ulcerative colitis....I recently realised that the high dose zinc (which is causing raised testosterone levels in my daughter) may actually be helping both

I use a high potency pro biotic twice daily on an empty stomach am and bedtime.  I also use compounded Ibuprofen for inflammation.  I may consider going to a natural one once my son is completely healed and we are finished with the anti viral protocol.  From experience, I do not feel the natural ones are effective enough when they still have chronic inflammation.  I have heard that Enhansa (sp?) supplement is anti viral, anti fungal and anti inflammatory.  I have not tried it though.  My experience with TONS of supplements over the last two years has not shown any results.  I think the supplements are not absorbed until the inflammation is gone.  I literally have tried every biomed treatment known and I am at convinced that until his immune system is balanced, all the supplements are and were a waste of time and money.  I know plenty of people who swear by

them but for my son, they did not work and more than likely irritated his gut even more.  I am now starting the SCIA protocol.  This is really the only thing that seems to make sense to me after two years of research and treatments. 

Kerri

Cc: " mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex >

Me too, Eileen, thanks!

>> Hi Eileen,> > Can you please tell us where you can get this nutraceutical and its name?  I am currently trying to find an anti-inflammatory my kids can tolerate....i noticed recently that when i give my 2 year old ibuprofen her diarrhea turns normal immediately and she stops fussing/tantrums so inflammation is a big one for her i believe...but i dont think i want to risk giving her ibuprofen on a regular basis.

> > >   > I would disagree with using Ibuprofen to reduce viral infection inflammation.  The following article will show you the risks.

> > Reduces oxidative stress,  11 clinical research studies back this up.

> > Reduces systemic inflammation, 2 clinical research studies back this up.> > Supports a healthy immune system, 4 clinical research studies back this up. 

> > Eileen> .>

My son, husband and myself have all treated for lyme, babesia and bartonella and

these treatments have eliminated gut problems including crohns for my husband.

My husband and I treated on clindamycin, flagyl and rifampin and later mepron,

zithromax, artemisiae, and minocylcine.

In my experience, gut issues are parasitic.

> >> >

> >> > Hi Eileen,

> >> >

> >> > Can you please tell us where you can get this nutraceutical and its

> >> name? Â I am currently trying to find an anti-inflammatory my kids can

> >> tolerate....i noticed recently that when i give my 2 year old ibuprofen her

> >> diarrhea turns normal immediately and she stops fussing/tantrums so

> >> inflammation is a big one for her i believe...but i dont think i want to

> >> risk giving her ibuprofen on a regular basis.

> >> >

> >> > Many thanks,

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> > ________________________________

> >> > From: Eileen McManemin <eileen4jp@>

> >>

> >> > To: mb12valtrex

> >> > Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 11:01 AM

> >> > Subject: Viral Infections and using Ibuprofen

> >> >

> >> >

> >> > Â

> >> > I would disagree with using Ibuprofen to reduce viral infection

> >> inflammation. Â The following article will show you the risks.

> >>

> >> >

> >> > http://arthritis.emedtv.com/ibuprofen/ibuprofen-dangers.html

> >> >

> >> > I reduce my son's inflammation by giving him a Whole Food Nutraceutical

> >> that helps to do the following:

> >> >

> >> > Reduces oxidative stress, Â 11 clinical research studies back this up.

> >>

> >> >

> >> > Reduces systemic inflammation, 2 clinical research studies back this up.

> >> >

> >> > Supports a healthy immune system, 4 clinical research studies back this

> >> up.Â

> >>

> >> >

> >> > Protects DNA, 2 clinical research studies back this up.

> >> >

> >> > Supports cardiovascular wellness, 7 clinical research studies back this

> >> up.

> >> >

> >> > Institutions like Vanderbilt University School of Medicine,

> >> UCLA/town University, Brigham Young University are just some of the

> >> over 26 institutions that have done clinical research studies on this

> >> nutraceutical.

> >> >

> >> > Eileen

> >> > .

> >> >