RemedySpot.com

Super Nu Thera- adverse reaction? Anyone heard of Agape multivitamins?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

HelloWanted to start my son on a multi-vitamin. The nutritionist has suggested Super Nu Thera powder. Anyone seen a negative reaction with it? Should one use the 'hypoallergenic' one instead?Also, wanted to check if anyone has used the Agape multivitamin, and found it to be better than the Super Nu thera?http://awakennutrition.com/LiquidMultiVitaminComparison.htmlThanks so much!

Guest guest

I think I would stay away from the Agape...maybe other people might disagree with me but the EDTA in it would move metals, no?  EDTA moves mercury.  Not that I'm saying whether or not someone should use EDTA as a chelator but when it's randomly dosed and used as a presevative, it becomes pretty unpredictable what metals will be moved around and re-distributed.

I stay away from processed foods especially because of EDTA...it's often used as food preservative and even as a food preservative, I question its role in moving and redistributing mercury.

HelloWanted to start my son on a multi-vitamin. The nutritionist has suggested Super Nu Thera powder.

Anyone seen a negative reaction with it? Should one use the 'hypoallergenic' one instead?Also, wanted to check if anyone has used the Agape multivitamin, and found it to be better than the Super Nu thera?

http://awakennutrition.com/LiquidMultiVitaminComparison.htmlThanks so much!

Guest guest

Can someone explain to me why Agape states that they have no copper, manganese and iron? Are these bad for our children? I also notice that it does not contain calcium.

Isn't iron important and something that we need?

My son's Ferritin levels were low (17) which one of his doctors didn't like. We put him on a multivitamin that brought his levels up to 46 (within the normal range), which they were happy about.

Cristine

Re: Super Nu Thera- adverse reaction? Anyone heard of Agape multivitamins?

I think I would stay away from the Agape...maybe other people might disagree with me but the EDTA in it would move metals, no? EDTA moves mercury. Not that I'm saying whether or not someone should use EDTA as a chelator but when it's randomly dosed and used as a presevative, it becomes pretty unpredictable what metals will be moved around and re-distributed.I stay away from processed foods especially because of EDTA...it's often used as food preservative and even as a food preservative, I question its role in moving and redistributing mercury.

Hello

Wanted to start my son on a multi-vitamin. The nutritionist has suggested Super Nu Thera powder.

Anyone seen a negative reaction with it? Should one use the 'hypoallergenic' one instead?

Also, wanted to check if anyone has used the Agape multivitamin, and found it to be better than the Super Nu thera?

http://awakennutrition.com/LiquidMultiVitaminComparison.html

Thanks so much!

Guest guest

Cristine- which was the multi vit you used which got the ferritin levels up? My son's level was low too.thanks so much, To: mb12valtrex Sent: Sunday, March 4, 2012 10:29 PM Subject: Re: Super Nu Thera-

adverse reaction? Anyone heard of Agape multivitamins?

Can someone explain to me why Agape states that they have no copper, manganese and iron? Are these bad for our children? I also notice that it does not contain calcium.

Isn't iron important and something that we need?

My son's Ferritin levels were low (17) which one of his doctors didn't like. We put him on a multivitamin that brought his levels up to 46 (within the normal range), which they were happy about.

Cristine

Re: Super Nu Thera- adverse reaction? Anyone heard of Agape multivitamins?

I think I would stay away from the Agape...maybe other people might disagree with me but the EDTA in it would move metals, no? EDTA moves mercury. Not that I'm saying whether or not someone should use EDTA as a chelator but when it's randomly dosed and used as a presevative, it becomes pretty unpredictable what metals will be moved around and re-distributed.I stay away from processed foods especially because of EDTA...it's often used as food preservative and even as a food preservative, I question its role in moving and redistributing mercury.

Hello

Wanted to start my son on a multi-vitamin. The nutritionist has suggested Super Nu Thera powder.

Anyone seen a negative reaction with it? Should one use the 'hypoallergenic' one instead?

Also, wanted to check if anyone has used the Agape multivitamin, and found it to be better than the Super Nu thera?

http://awakennutrition.com/LiquidMultiVitaminComparison.html

Thanks so much!