RemedySpot.com

TSO therapy for PANDAS/Autism

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

My son has sufferred from both Autism and PANDAS for years. For the PANDAS we have tried several antibiotics, steroids and 9 IVIGs. The IVIG helps but the symtoms return before he gets his next monthly IVIG. I just ordered TSO for my son and we will be starting it today. It will take 8 to 10 weeks to know if it is helping or not. Thru searching the internet I found several cases of Autism and PANDAS that were helped with TSO therapy. My son has had +4 gamma haemolytic strep showing up on stool tests for years. I will run another stool test after 10 weeks of TSO therapy to see if the strep is gone. Just one more option to consider in the fight to get our kids well.

Guest guest

Pardon my ignorance, but what is "TSO"? Thanks.Ratan.To: MB12valtrex From: susan_fund@...Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 05:54:39 -0800Subject: TSO therapy for PANDAS/Autism

My son has sufferred from both Autism and PANDAS for years. For the PANDAS we have tried several antibiotics, steroids and 9 IVIGs. The IVIG helps but the symtoms return before he gets his next monthly IVIG. I just ordered TSO for my son and we will be starting it today. It will take 8 to 10 weeks to know if it is helping or not. Thru searching the internet I found several cases of Autism and PANDAS that were helped with TSO therapy. My son has had +4 gamma haemolytic strep showing up on stool tests for years. I will run another stool test after 10 weeks of TSO therapy to see if the strep is gone. Just one more option to consider in the fight to get our kids well.

Guest guest

You can learn more about TSO at www.ovamed.orgAlso, google around about TSO and Autism or TSO and PANDAS and you can find individuals sharing their stories of it helping Autsm/PANDAS symptoms. Ovamed is a German company that is producing TSO's with The University of Iowa. To: mb12valtrex Cc: susan_fund@... Sent: Friday, March 9, 2012 9:07 AM Subject: RE: TSO therapy for PANDAS/Autism

Pardon my ignorance, but what is "TSO"? Thanks.Ratan.To: MB12valtrex From: susan_fund@...Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 05:54:39 -0800Subject: TSO therapy for PANDAS/Autism

Guest guest

- I'm assuming you've checked for lyme?Ruth

Guest guest

Yes, we did check several times for lyme with IGenex.....even put him on antibiotics for 4 months and retested....not lyme.....seems to be strep The TSO therapy seems promising, although expensive. To: mb12valtrex Sent: Friday, March 9, 2012 10:18 AM Subject: Re: TSO therapy for PANDAS/Autism

Guest guest

thank you susan for sharing your info...I just found in back of my cupboard some chinese herbs that i had used long time ago for bacteria.....I had forgotten about it being the flake that i am.

since this is the worst bacteria symptoms i have ever had in my son it would be interesting to see how effective it is this time....i will let everyone know if it is effective...

I know i always say this also but im so glad to have this group....i would be utterlty alone without you folks.

channa

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Friday, March 9, 2012 9:14 AMSubject: Re: TSO therapy for PANDAS/Autism

You can learn more about TSO at www.ovamed.org

Also, google around about TSO and Autism or TSO and PANDAS and you can find individuals sharing their stories of it helping Autsm/PANDAS symptoms. Ovamed is a German company that is producing TSO's with The University of Iowa.

To: mb12valtrex Cc: susan_fund@... Sent: Friday, March 9, 2012 9:07 AMSubject: RE: TSO therapy for PANDAS/Autism

Pardon my ignorance, but what is "TSO"? Thanks.Ratan.

To: MB12valtrex From: susan_fund@...Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 05:54:39 -0800Subject: TSO therapy for PANDAS/Autism

Guest guest

I am also considering TSO for me and my kids (me: celiac disease, tons of autoimmune issues, etc; kids: ASD sensory issues, food allergies, pyrrole disorder). I am reading a lot that I get from the yahoo group, HELMINTHICTHERAPY. It is as helpful as this group.

, I will be following your story with great interest, so I hope you won't hesitate to post your experience. I will be thinking of your family as you begin this treatment, and wishing the best for you all.

Jean

My son has sufferred from both Autism and PANDAS for years. For the PANDAS we have tried several antibiotics, steroids and 9 IVIGs. The IVIG helps but the symtoms return before he gets his next monthly IVIG.  I just ordered TSO for my son and we will be starting it today. It will take 8 to 10 weeks to know if it is helping or not. Thru searching the internet I found several cases of Autism and PANDAS that were helped with TSO therapy. My son has had +4 gamma haemolytic strep showing up on stool tests for years. I will run another stool test after 10 weeks of TSO therapy to see if the strep is gone. Just one more option to consider in the fight to get our kids well.

Guest guest

I'll be interested to hear your experiences with t. Sent from my iPhone

Yes, we did check several times for lyme with IGenex.....even put him on antibiotics for 4 months and retested....not lyme.....seems to be strep The TSO therapy seems promising, although expensive. To: mb12valtrex Sent: Friday, March 9, 2012 10:18 AM Subject: Re: TSO therapy for PANDAS/Autism