RemedySpot.com

Stainless steel fillings

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi ALL,

I need some advice, my son had some teeth out a few weeks ago under GA,as he was going in the dentist said that

she would treat other cavaties with stainless steel caps,i didnt know what to do ,so refused consent until i had done some research,we are just on round 5 of AC chelation.

My question is are they safe,can we chelate while he has them in,my gut is not to do this,.

I am back to meet with the dentist at the end of the month to formulate a plan of action.

what would you all advise,she told me the white fillings dont last and our son wont comply to have fillings done without

GA,so i dont want to be going down this road to often.

What would the safest alternative be,

any advice would be really appreciated

many thanks

-- Cotter4 Pollerton ManorCarlow059 9134964087 2637921

Guest guest

well i dont think metals of any kind our good but that is just my personal feeling about it....i would try and find a dentist that does not use any metals period. they are out there....have you researched the best GA to use for kids on the spectrum? i know there was a couple threads on this group about that...just ignore me if you got that covered alrerady

channa

To: mb12valtrex ; Autism-Mercury ; AutismRecoveryNetwork ; Autism_Recovery Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 12:34 PMSubject: Stainless steel fillings

Hi ALL,

I need some advice, my son had some teeth out a few weeks ago under GA,as he was going in the dentist said that

she would treat other cavaties with stainless steel caps,i didnt know what to do ,so refused consent until i had done some research,we are just on round 5 of AC chelation.

My question is are they safe,can we chelate while he has them in,my gut is not to do this,.

I am back to meet with the dentist at the end of the month to formulate a plan of action.

what would you all advise,she told me the white fillings dont last and our son wont comply to have fillings done without

GA,so i dont want to be going down this road to often.

What would the safest alternative be,

any advice would be really appreciated

many thanks

-- Cotter4 Pollerton ManorCarlow059 9134964087 2637921

Guest guest

Thanks Channa, we did best we could in relation to GA, gave homeopathic remedy of it after and he seemed ok but do you know his handbiting which started with toothache has increased and the hitting which is new are all since the GA .prob still in his system . Let your email find you with BlackBerry® from VodafoneSender: mb12valtrex Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 11:20:18 -0700 (PDT)To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Subject: Re: Stainless steel fillings well i dont think metals of any kind our good but that is just my personal feeling about it....i would try and find a dentist that does not use any metals period. they are out there....have you researched the best GA to use for kids on the spectrum? i know there was a couple threads on this group about that...just ignore me if you got that covered alreradychanna To: mb12valtrex ; Autism-Mercury ; AutismRecoveryNetwork ; Autism_Recovery Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 12:34 PMSubject: Stainless steel fillings Hi ALL, I need some advice, my son had some teeth out a few weeks ago under GA,as he was going in the dentist said that she would treat other cavaties with stainless steel caps,i didnt know what to do ,so refused consent until i had done some research,we are just on round 5 of AC chelation. My question is are they safe,can we chelate while he has them in,my gut is not to do this,.I am back to meet with the dentist at the end of the month to formulate a plan of action.what would you all advise,she told me the white fillings dont last and our son wont comply to have fillings done withoutGA,so i dont want to be going down this road to often. What would the safest alternative be, any advice would be really appreciated many thanks -- Cotter4 Pollerton ManorCarlow059 9134964087 2637921

Guest guest

Our dentist is pretty holistic and doesn't like stainless steel caps or braces. Says they normally contain about 5% nickel which can actually be harder to get out of the system than mercury. There are some composite fillings that are better than others and BPA free - unless your dentist is into the natural stuff, I wouldn't trust them to know what is in their caps or fillings...most have no idea.

Guest guest

Thank youLet your email find you with BlackBerry® from VodafoneSender: mb12valtrex Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 16:05:44 -0400 (EDT)To: <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Subject: Re: Stainless steel fillings Our dentist is pretty holistic and doesn't like stainless steel caps or braces. Says they normally contain about 5% nickel which can actually be harder to get out of the system than mercury. There are some composite fillings that are better than others and BPA free - unless your dentist is into the natural stuff, I wouldn't trust them to know what is in their caps or fillings...most have no idea.

Guest guest

Hi ,There is an accredited group of dentists who are supposed to know how to deal with removing mercury fillings. I cannot remember what it stands for but the initials are: IAOMT...i dont know if they will have any dentists accredited in Ireland or if there is an equivalent?....may be worth a google search....i talked to one of the 4 accredited in my city and he seemed very knowledgeable about removing mercury fillings and what are the safer alternatives....if i find more out once i see him in a couple weeks, i will let you know.cheers,megan To: mb12valtrex Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 4:08 PM Subject: Re: Re: Stainless steel fillings

Thank youLet your email find you with BlackBerry® from Vodafone

Sender: mb12valtrex

Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 16:05:44 -0400 (EDT)To: <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex

Subject: Re: Stainless steel fillings

Our dentist is pretty holistic and doesn't like stainless steel caps or braces. Says they normally contain about 5% nickel which can actually be harder to get out of the system than mercury. There are some composite fillings that are better than others and BPA free - unless your dentist is into the natural stuff, I wouldn't trust them to know what is in their caps or fillings...most have no idea.

Guest guest

what was the supp to give after GA ....i think it was b12? maybe someone else remembers....i am thinking the chelation maybe can also help detox the GA..

i am trying to find the link for the safe GA...will get back to you as soon i find it...

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 2:49 PMSubject: Re: Stainless steel fillings

Guest guest

Oh, no! My son has a stainless cap! I wonder whether it is safe just to pull the tooth. It is a baby tooth. We have already fired that dentist, but geez. I wish I had known... He also has several fillings and sealants. The fillings are composite, but I don't know for sure what they are composed of.

Guest guest

U know now it is horrible what these dentist do.. They never say to u yes the this has mercury or nickel in it they just take uo money.. I ve a mecury filling I nid to ve removed(and am breast feeding) LiFe....Sent from my iPod

Oh, no! My son has a stainless cap! I wonder whether it is safe just to pull the tooth. It is a baby tooth. We have already fired that dentist, but geez. I wish I had known... He also has several fillings and sealants. The fillings are composite, but I don't know for sure what they are composed of.

Guest guest

i think there is a way to test for mercury outgassing in filling...if it is stainless steel while not the best i dont think form what i have heard it is as bad as mercury fillings....over at the RFA group they give the ok for chelating with stainless steel even thou it is not the best thing to get.

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 7:38 AMSubject: Re: Re: Stainless steel fillings

Guest guest

I refuse to put any metal in the mouth, especially since you never know

when you will be using a chelator that will interact with it. But even

if I wasn't, I would be concerned about the effects electrosmog would

have have on our sensitive children. There are alternatives. I know

they are expensive, but for me, I get the dentist to pull baby teeth

when they get real bad. ly, I am not sure I would even get a root

canal instead of allowing the tooth to be pulled. I guess it would

depend upon it's location. There are lots of changes going on nowadays

pertaining to substances used. Whenever I ask a doc about the substance

ingrediants, they get very angry with me. I get the speech about how

many years they have been doing teeth and all. La ti da. I have fixed

many things not fixed by those with many years, so that does not impress

me. I have seen my children's cavities reverse by doing what the book,

" Cure Tooth Decay, " by Ramiel Nagel, says. Most of their teeth healed,

but one or two cavities didn't. It definitely helped my kids' teeth

immensely, but I guess everyone's results will vary.

Love and prayers,

Heidi N

Guest guest

Thank you. I will get that book immediately. Jean

I refuse to put any metal in the mouth, especially since you never know

when you will be using a chelator that will interact with it. But even

if I wasn't, I would be concerned about the effects electrosmog would

have have on our sensitive children. There are alternatives. I know

they are expensive, but for me, I get the dentist to pull baby teeth

when they get real bad. ly, I am not sure I would even get a root

canal instead of allowing the tooth to be pulled. I guess it would

depend upon it's location. There are lots of changes going on nowadays

pertaining to substances used. Whenever I ask a doc about the substance

ingrediants, they get very angry with me. I get the speech about how

many years they have been doing teeth and all. La ti da. I have fixed

many things not fixed by those with many years, so that does not impress

me. I have seen my children's cavities reverse by doing what the book,

"Cure Tooth Decay," by Ramiel Nagel, says. Most of their teeth healed,

but one or two cavities didn't. It definitely helped my kids' teeth

immensely, but I guess everyone's results will vary.

Love and prayers,

Heidi N

Guest guest

Channa

I am about to go and try and get my daughter's stainless steel caps and filling replaced but it is not a simple matter since they will have to put her to sleep and on top of that the doctor may oppose to taking out the metal and replacing with ceramic because "there may be more damage than good" done to the tooth. What do you think about this. I live in Israel.

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 3:12 PMSubject: Re: Re: Stainless steel fillings

i think there is a way to test for mercury outgassing in filling...if it is stainless steel while not the best i dont think form what i have heard it is as bad as mercury fillings....over at the RFA group they give the ok for chelating with stainless steel even thou it is not the best thing to get.

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 7:38 AMSubject: Re: Re: Stainless steel fillings