RemedySpot.com

Vaccine Question - please advise

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I need some answers from those of you out there that have researched this issue better than me. A close family friend gave her baby the first 2 month set of vaccine, including the Hep B in the hospital.She is thinking she wants to stop them or at least put them off for awhile. I’ve been working on her for awhile but there is only so much you can do. She is very young and easily bullied by medical professionals.I want to put good information in her hands so that she knows the facts, and also the options. What is THE BEST and updated book to buy for factual information?Most importantly, she needs to be coached on WHAT TO SAY to the pediatrician and be prepared for types of responses will get back. Any help or resources you can suggest will be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance for your help! Lori Lori KnowlesGeneral Manager and Director New Beginnings Nutritionals7797 Quivira, Lenexa, KS 66216 x205 | Fax: www.NBNUS.com | Facebook