RemedySpot.com

red lips and l-methylfolate (methyltetrahydrofolate)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi everyone,Has anyone ever seen their child get really red,chapped lips from l-methylfolate? This just happened with my son but i am not sure this is the culprit (could be vit. a protocol, full moon/parasites, yeast, new toothpaste etc).....but i am suspecting that the l-methylfolate increased yeast or he is having a reaction to it....we stopped it today and his lips were less red and chapped....of course, it could be a coincidence so i will have to investigate further.Also, has anyone used the leucovorin transdermal cream from Lee Silsby? Does it work? We are having good luck with their Bcomplex transdermal (wish i had tried this a year ago when my kids couldnt tolerate the bs in SuperNuthera etc).....And, finally does anyone know the real

difference between methyltetrahydrofolate and leucovorin? Yasko recommends the methyltetrahydrofolate i believe for certain mutations while leucovorin is recommended by mitoaction??? We just found out that my son has the cerebral folate deficiency too so not sure which is better or if they both work for this.....Any thoughts would be much appreciated!!cheers,megan

Guest guest

I would say for CFD the leucovorin. It has been great for my kids who have the folate receptor autoantibodies. It is what is recommended by those doing the research on CFDSubject: red lips and l-methylfolate (methyltetrahydrofolate)To: "mb12valtrex" <mb12valtrex >Date: Thursday, April 12, 2012, 9:53 PM

Hi everyone,Has anyone ever seen their child get really red,chapped lips from l-methylfolate? This just happened with my son but i am not sure this is the culprit (could be vit. a protocol, full moon/parasites, yeast, new toothpaste etc).....but i am suspecting that the l-methylfolate increased yeast or he is having a reaction to it....we stopped it today and his lips were less red and chapped....of course, it could be a coincidence so i will have to investigate further.Also, has anyone used the leucovorin transdermal cream from Lee Silsby? Does it work? We are having good luck with their Bcomplex transdermal (wish i had tried this a year ago when my kids couldnt tolerate the bs in SuperNuthera etc).....And, finally does anyone know the real

difference between methyltetrahydrofolate and leucovorin? Yasko recommends the methyltetrahydrofolate i believe for certain mutations while leucovorin is recommended by mitoaction??? We just found out that my son has the cerebral folate deficiency too so not sure which is better or if they both work for this.....Any thoughts would be much appreciated!!cheers,megan

Guest guest

Yes. Our daughter also has the red lip reaction to Methylfolate . We are just

starting it and not at full dose . We do MB12 shots too . Should we switch back

to MB-12 COMBINED with folinic acid ? It didn't cause this reaction . Also , she

does ok with Super My Thera except she has trouble peeing to much at night

>

>

> Subject: red lips and l-methylfolate (methyltetrahydrofolate)

> To: " mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex >

> Date: Thursday, April 12, 2012, 9:53 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>  

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Hi everyone,

> Has anyone ever seen their child get really red,chapped lips from

l-methylfolate?  This just happened with my son but i am not sure this is the

culprit (could be vit. a protocol, full moon/parasites, yeast, new toothpaste

etc).....but i am suspecting that the l-methylfolate increased yeast or he is

having a reaction to it....we stopped it today and his lips were less red and

chapped....of course, it could be a coincidence so i will have to investigate

further.

> Also, has anyone used the leucovorin transdermal cream from Lee Silsby? Does

it work?  We are having good luck with their Bcomplex transdermal (wish i had

tried this a year ago when my kids couldnt tolerate the bs in SuperNuthera

etc).....

> And,  finally does anyone know the real

> difference between methyltetrahydrofolate and leucovorin?  Yasko recommends

the methyltetrahydrofolate i believe for certain mutations while leucovorin is

recommended by mitoaction???  We just found out that my son  has the cerebral

folate deficiency too so not sure which is better or if they both work for

this.....

> Any thoughts would be much appreciated!!

> cheers,megan

>

Guest guest

hi ,Yes i am pretty sure the l-methylfolate was the problem bc my son's red, chapped lips disappeared within days of stopping....i am planning to try the leucovorin transdermal next bc. my kids have very sensitive tummies so i think that will work better... To: mb12valtrex Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2012 1:28 AM Subject: Re: red lips and l-methylfolate (methyltetrahydrofolate)

Yes. Our daughter also has the red lip reaction to Methylfolate . We are just starting it and not at full dose . We do MB12 shots too . Should we switch back to MB-12 COMBINED with folinic acid ? It didn't cause this reaction . Also , she does ok with Super My Thera except she has trouble peeing to much at night

>

>

> Subject: red lips and l-methylfolate (methyltetrahydrofolate)

> To: "mb12valtrex" <mb12valtrex >

> Date: Thursday, April 12, 2012, 9:53 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Â

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Hi everyone,

> Has anyone ever seen their child get really red,chapped lips from l-methylfolate? Â This just happened with my son but i am not sure this is the culprit (could be vit. a protocol, full moon/parasites, yeast, new toothpaste etc).....but i am suspecting that the l-methylfolate increased yeast or he is having a reaction to it....we stopped it today and his lips were less red and chapped....of course, it could be a coincidence so i will have to investigate further.

> Also, has anyone used the leucovorin transdermal cream from Lee Silsby? Does it work? Â We are having good luck with their Bcomplex transdermal (wish i had tried this a year ago when my kids couldnt tolerate the bs in SuperNuthera etc).....

> And, Â finally does anyone know the real

> difference between methyltetrahydrofolate and leucovorin?  Yasko recommends the methyltetrahydrofolate i believe for certain mutations while leucovorin is recommended by mitoaction???  We just found out that my son  has the cerebral folate deficiency too so not sure which is better or if they both work for this.....

> Any thoughts would be much appreciated!!

> cheers,megan

>